Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2009, 21:00   #46
God Member

Re: Vigilantes......

no he wasn't Kenny - he was with the rest of the management supporting some fundraising function or other
Old 01-11-2009, 21:05   #47
Senior Member+

Stay put Rob, you are a decent bloke and I know the passion you have for Stanley, I would have done the same for the cricket club, sometimes your heart rules your head. Nowt to be ashamed of, you have owned up and will be man enough to take the consequences.
Old 01-11-2009, 21:13   #48
God Member

In the heat of the moment people can do silly things, I don't condone what Rob has done

But at least he had the Balls to own up to it, feelings and tensions have been running high for weeks surrounding the Club, given Rob's passion for everything Stanley and the fact sometimes people make mistakes his apology is good enough for me.

One thing I can give and still keep: my word.

SFFS
Old 01-11-2009, 21:16   #49
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny254 View Post
Well Mr Russell, in my opinion you are a trespassing vandal, you broke onto the ground and de-faced property you then feel that a box of high viz vests and half harted appologies will make things better. You have been spouting now for weeks about how you and your followers want to save the club, its a good job Mr Hayes and Mr O'Neill have a little more self restraint. You should be arrested and banned for life, I just hope that you are made an example of and that the night you spent in the clayton end is in fact the last time you ever get onto the crown ground again....True fans of Accrington Stanley would never think of doing something like that, and as for casually walking past a tin of spray paint? what a load of garbage.......You'll be telling me next that Whinstanley was stood there gauding you on....
Well kenny in my opinion you are a silly lass, with budgie seed fer brains, Macca knows i objected to his foolish action as i have told him privatly, he has been big enough to realise this n hold his hand up n take whatever comes,the apology was sincere, still when you grow up, you will maybe have a better grasp of reality.
Old 01-11-2009, 21:21   #50
Junior Member+

If the trespassing vandal had been just a general fan and not the chairman from the SOS fund, would all you people be so quick to accept his apology.... No I think not, double standards.
Old 01-11-2009, 21:25   #51
God Member

Quote:
If the trespassing vandal had been just a general fan and not the chairman from the SOS fund, would all you people be so quick to accept his apology.... No I think not, double standards.
The SOS fund has a chairman ?
Old 01-11-2009, 21:25   #52
God Member

I too spoke to macca before the post, yes silly yet understandable why, he accepted his punishments and has sincerely opologised. Now its between him and the club. Good job it was a reasonably mild nite the clayton end mustn't of been comfortable lol. So dont think it needs to get personal at all, over & done with.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Old 01-11-2009, 21:29   #53
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
once again ya are showing yer immaturity, missing the point completly.
Old 01-11-2009, 21:30   #54
God Member

Quote:
Get your facts right prat!................He is the Chair of the OSC not the SOS fund.

Yes what He did was very wrong, but He has at least had the decency to own up and is willing to face the consequences of His actions.................it is just a shame that the persons concerned in almost putting this great club out of business for a second time cant bring themselves to do likewise.

Perhaps Kenny254, when you go in to work tommorrow (I am assuming that you work for the club by the tone of your post) you might point this out to DON et all.

Otherwise, go away, grow up, and try and get a life.

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
Old 01-11-2009, 21:39   #55
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
I too spoke to macca before the post, yes silly yet understandable why, he accepted his punishments and has sincerely opologised. Now its between him and the club. Good job it was a reasonably mild nite the clayton end mustn't of been comfortable lol. So dont think it needs to get personal at all, over & done with.
Quite so SM !!.. This constant flow of appraisals, opinions, and condemnations regarding Rob's actions is totally unnecessary !...

What was done was done...everyone has been informed of the facts by Rob!... and the consequences will follow in due course...!!

Until that happens this duplication of what has already been said over and over in his defence or in criticism of his behaviour is a complete waste of time and effort !!....and what is more will serve no purpose whatsoever !!.
Old 01-11-2009, 21:47   #56
Junior Member+

[Perhaps Kenny254, when you go in to work tommorrow (I am assuming that you work for the club by the tone of your post) you might point this out to DON et all.

Otherwise, go away, grow up, and try and get a life.[/quote]

Actually I do not work for the club, so don't assume. I know that I will have a job next month....
Hit a nerve because i'm not a follower of Mr Khan have I....
Old 01-11-2009, 21:50   #57
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

no ya aint hit any nerve, just demonstrated clearly what n immature little lass ya are.
Old 01-11-2009, 21:51   #58
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
anyone even contemplating vigilante action ARE NOT real stanley fans but HOOLIGANS.

You've changed your tune......
Old 01-11-2009, 21:56   #59
God Member

Quote:
[Perhaps Kenny254, when you go in to work tommorrow (I am assuming that you work for the club by the tone of your post) you might point this out to DON et all.

Otherwise, go away, grow up, and try and get a life.
Actually I do not work for the club, so don't assume. I know that I will have a job next month....
Hit a nerve because i'm not a follower of Mr Khan have I....[/quote]

Not at all my man! My apologies for 'assuming'.

I just cant stand arrogant gits............simple enough for you to understand I trust?

(TUESDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2009........A PROUD DAY FOR ALL STANLEY FANS)

Messrs Khan and Marsden I thank you

Thursday 31st. March 2011, a new dawn over the Crown ground.
www.dirtyhatband.co.uk
Old 01-11-2009, 21:58   #60
God Member

End of topic No need for further clarification please keep protests peaceful and lawful for best of individuals and stanley. This issue is between the club and macca hope thats the end of momentry madness and lessons learnt for both sides. Closing thread.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Closed Thread

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..