Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2010, 17:07   #16
Senior Member+

Re: OSC Presentation Night 1st May 2010

Gutted I cant make this
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2010, 21:56   #17
God Member

This will be my first one I have missed since I started going to stanley and I am absolutely gutted

Illness has kept me away from everything and it is driving me mad, although will be at last home match tomorrow but not on the clayton end as can't stand.... so I will be watching all the ultras from afar and hopefully won't be the only one singing in the stand, lol

Aside from that really do hope it is a well attended evening as I know the amount of work that goes on organising it all, the votes, dj, food etc

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:19   #18
God Member

Come & sit with us chuck & you definately won't be the only one singing in the stand -
AccyMad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 11:07   #19
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyMad View Post
Come & sit with us chuck & you definately won't be the only one singing in the stand -
As dan confirmed the main stand isnt as quiet as the clayton end thinks..............."i am a stanley fan...." & we chuffing bounce in our seats too lol

Looking forward to seeing ya HR

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 00:36   #20
God Member

Congrats to Phil Edwards - OSC Player of The Year - about time the lad got some recognition
Bobby Grant - Young Player of the Year
Website Player of the Year - Vote was tied between Phil Edwards & Michael Symes
Supporter of the Year - Landslide to Ilyas Khan (who then handed award over to all the Stanley fans)
Good night had by all
Old 02-05-2010, 07:08   #21
God Member

Ok ok I never got home!!! Was still at the club when the do started so thought I would stop for a short while and stayed all night thanks to those that helped with the pain meds lol and the drink helped too.

Really really good laugh and yes I do remember what all the lads agreed to, do you think they will or are hoping I might have forgotten

Thanks OSC for a good do

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 07:26   #22
God Member

Smile Re: OSC Presentation Night 1st May 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red View Post
Ok ok I never got home!!! Was still at the club when the do started so thought I would stop for a short while and stayed all night thanks to those that helped with the pain meds lol and the drink helped too.

Really really good laugh and yes I do remember what all the lads agreed to, do you think they will or are hoping I might have forgotten

Thanks OSC for a good do
The thing is HR, the promise to do that, may sway some of them when it comes to signing up again!!! At least from your point of view, we have Chris, Phil, Proccy and Jimmy signed up for next season

On another note, great night last night and somethings to build on for the future

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 07:38   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
The thing is HR, the promise to do that, may sway some of them when it comes to signing up again!!! At least from your point of view, we have Chris, Phil, Proccy and Jimmy signed up for next season

On another note, great night last night and somethings to build on for the future
yeah funny how the convo soon turned to waxing and spray tans from the girlfriends lol

But I must apologise for getting very very drunk last night, crikey first and last drink in months!

Last edited by harwood red; 02-05-2010 at 07:43.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:16   #24
God Member

Smile Re: OSC Presentation Night 1st May 2010

Quote:
yeah funny how the convo soon turned to waxing and spray tans from the girlfriends lol

But I must apologise for getting very very drunk last night, crikey first and last drink in months!
Do not apologise, it was good to see you, though you maybe sorry you stayed when the drugs wear off!!!

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:37   #25
God Member

my drugs are topped up very nicely now thanks

Old 02-05-2010, 09:07   #26
God Member

Quote:

Thanks OSC for a good do
Aww thanks so much for staying, we had such a laugh with the players wasn't expecting them all to agree to it, only started as an idea all gr8 sports lmao. Glad u got home ok eventually lol. Was a great night and would say a definate success. Thanks to coley whom has turned into an ultra, jimmy, ALL players for attending, thanks to ALL supporters that attended also for making it a great do. Thanks to macca and accymad for presentations. Thanks to all that helped with voting slips and organisation of the night. Thanks to asfc staff for attending and special thanks to bar staff on duty too.

Posted via Mobile Device
Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 14:09   #27
God Member

Quote:

No apologies needed chuck, it was good to see you back (I've even managed to get the beer stains out of me frock )
Old 02-05-2010, 14:28   #28
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:

I am glad you had a great time, you were well over due a good night out.
Old 02-05-2010, 15:37   #29
Junior Member+

I was proper gutted didn't get to stay last night. Had to go on hen do to manchester. Have been to the past 2 years presentation nights showing my support even tho have been a billy no mates there!!!!!!
kwazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 18:20   #30
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwazza View Post
even tho have been a billy no mates there!!!!!!
How can you possibly be a Billy no mates at Stanley? NOBODY'S a Billy no mates at Stanley!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..