Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2007, 18:52   #121
God Member

Re: what annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Takes one to know one.

yep quite right an i'll admit to being one, men love it
Old 24-12-2007, 21:08   #122
God Member

Not sure I want to get into this, but hey! According to something I just read, Blazey's ideal weight is between 8 stone 4 and 9 stone 4 (at 5' 4"), to show the relevence, my ideal weight is 11 stone, I am 13, I smoke, used to drink heavily and now hardly at all, I have always worked long, hard hours and pay a lot of tax, paid for my qualifications in time and money, have 2 lovely kids because the pill didn't work and I don't believe in abortion, watched my grandad, auntie and more die from the effects of smoking, and am absolutely certain that the taxes I pay and have paid, will more than pay for any medical treatment that I may need in the future because of my habits. I eat little and work too hard and long to excercise as well, besides which there wouldn't be time left in the day. My mum smokes, and is overweight even though she spent half her life dieting, and is still struggling to give up the fags, I know she has tried very hard with both, and have to object to Blazey's comments, as generalisating and hurtful to people who undoubtedly have/had problems with weight control. Oh, and it annoys me that a publican is forced to adopt a government policy in his own home, no smoking in pubs should be the publicans choice!
Old 24-12-2007, 22:14   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Got to hate fat people too. Why don't they just stop eating so much crap and exercise instead of taking up so much space?

Global warming is caused by fat people

how dare you.... thats just ignorance
Old 24-12-2007, 22:18   #124

blazey
why do you have to try and annoy every person on this website.
Old 24-12-2007, 23:46   #125
God Member

From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back. Besides, someone PM'd me and knew that the whole post was aimed at them.

Its not a crime to hate fat people, and if I want to hate them I can, just as I can object when you all say you hate gypsies.

As for people being able to choose to smoke in pubs, if I dont smoke then I shouldn't have to effectively smoke when I go into a pub, just because other people want to damage their health. Much better to put them outside in the cold and have an easy concept to understand rather than explain to them they're wasting ridiculous amounts of money a year on doing nothing but killing themselves quicker, and not actually benefitting in any way.

Its relaxing? I'm sure you can think of something more relaxing than inhaling poisonous addictive fumes?
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 00:01   #126
God Member

There soon wont be any pubs left open for non you smokers to frequent.
I have found that the fumes from air fresheners (air poisoners) now being used in public venues have a far worse effect on my health.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 00:28   #127
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
There soon wont be any pubs left open for non you smokers to frequent.
I have found that the fumes from air fresheners (air poisoners) now being used in public venues have a far worse effect on my health.
Without getting into the smoking thing again ... yawn .. had to come away from a pub tonight because they were burning somesort of aromatic type candles, presume they light them to hide the sweat, and smell of dirty carpets, etc. I was literally wheezing from the fumes and cut short what could have been a lovely night with my family. Preferred to go outside to smoke me fag in the cold.

I will not be going there again. !!
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 00:36   #128
God Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blazey...
From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

cherokee
What a load of bloody crap.. I know of several who have replied who are definately not overwieght.

Blazey
Its not a crime to hate fat people, and if I want to hate them I can, just as I can object when you all say you hate gypsies.

cherokee
No one is saying its a crime blazey , but you keep saying you have a good education , has it . or your parents not taught you manners ?
A s for people saying they hate gypsies . Its where gypsies keep plonking themselves to live and the mess they leave behind that people hate , not the actual person . although alot of them do seem to have very bad manners and attitudes to all outsiders.

Blazey......
As for people being able to choose to smoke in pubs, if I dont smoke then I shouldn't have to effectively smoke when I go into a pub,

cherokee..
do everyone a favour and stay in!!

Blazey...
Much better to put them outside in the cold and have an easy concept to understand rather than explain to them they're wasting ridiculous amounts of money a year on doing nothing but killing themselves quicker, and not actually benefitting in any way.

what are you doing when you go into a pub ? are you not drinking alcohol?
If not then stop wasting the publicans time and leave him to serve the ones that will make him money.

Blazey you really need to stop trying to wind folk up . and being outright insulting and nasty will do you no favours on this website . There will only be one loser.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 08:34   #129
God Member

I still think it should be a publicans right to smoke and allow smoking in his own home, I don't agree that non smokers should be able to go into any pub, whilst smokers cannot, that is discriminating, besides, many pubs now do a lock in after time and get the ash trays out. Secondly. I like a bit of meat on my women, so a bit of weight is fine with me, no bruised ribs!!
Old 25-12-2007, 09:14   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back. Besides, someone PM'd me and knew that the whole post was aimed at them.

is being pregnant the same as being over weight ????
Old 25-12-2007, 09:20   #131
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

well blazey overweight i am not, but know alls like you who know nothing really annoy me, theres many wind-up merchants on this site, the differance being most know where to draw the line. so sorry westender i disagree with you, shes more than a wind-up merchant, a trick cycalist i aint,but this young lady needs help. thats my opinion anyway.
Old 25-12-2007, 09:27   #132
God Member

I aint over weight im bob on & i still think u are way out of line Blazey.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2007, 09:28   #133
God Member

Blumming batteries not included - thats annoying

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 10:35   #134

If she wants to hate fat people then let her its her own opinion and nothing to do with any of us. While i dont share the hate i do agree with the fact that everyone should be able to say what the hell they like. There was abit of a backlash on here a while back from a number of members wanting more freedom of speech but just before that i started a thread about freedom of speech and was laughed at. Make your minds up guys.

Last edited by Mr Aleks; 26-12-2007 at 10:38.
Mr Aleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2007, 11:53   #135
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

theres a differance Aleks, n if you can't see it, yer just as dumb.

« Tattoo`s | Bernie »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..