Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes
Donate! Join Today

Anything Goes Anything goes.....well, you'll get away with more here than anywhere else on Accyweb! But remember, we are a child friendly forum!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-12-2007, 10:16   #181

Re: what annoys you?

[quote=blazey;507517]From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

Hmmmm. Ok, just in case you have to put your vital statistics on to disagree a point with you Blazey, I am a size 6-8. Not intentional, I dont exercise, diet, count calories, or stick to riduclous regimes. I smoke, drive absolutely everywhere, and in fact have a very unhealthy way of living.

To be honest, if your argument is based on the financial aspect of 'clinically obese' people, I can blow it out of the water, seeing as I know what a 'financial drain' I have been on the health service despite weighing less than the average person.

If it is purely a cosmetic point of view, well I hope you have a lovely life, sat on your pc by yourself, whilst you search for the idealistic appearance of someone you want to talk to. Be warned, it will be very lonely. Will you next decide that people with big noses are beneath you? What about spots? Will you talk to your perfect vision of a person one day, then as they develop a horrendously obscene skin blemish, ignore them until it is gone?

I've noticed, that you enjoy arguing your point with the longest words possible, even if they are not particularly correct. We can all do that, but most of us are secure enough in ourselves to not have to prove ourselves through doing so. However if thats the only way you think people will actually listen to you, I think you should start looking into therapy.

You may recall that I was one of the few that were prepared to listen to what you have actually said in the past. You have come up with some relevant points, but have just destroyed all credibility in them with a hugely generalised statement, that isnt worth the electricity or effort used to type it.

If you want a way to alienate yourself from the rest of the world Blazey, keep up what you're doing, as you're doing a fantastic job.
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-12-2007, 17:25   #182

[quote=onlyme;508152]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
From what I've seen, its only those that are overweight that have replied back.

Hmmmm. Ok, just in case you have to put your vital statistics on to disagree a point with you Blazey, I am a size 6-8. Not intentional, I dont exercise, diet, count calories, or stick to riduclous regimes. I smoke, drive absolutely everywhere, and in fact have a very unhealthy way of living.

To be honest, if your argument is based on the financial aspect of 'clinically obese' people, I can blow it out of the water, seeing as I know what a 'financial drain' I have been on the health service despite weighing less than the average person.

If it is purely a cosmetic point of view, well I hope you have a lovely life, sat on your pc by yourself, whilst you search for the idealistic appearance of someone you want to talk to. Be warned, it will be very lonely. Will you next decide that people with big noses are beneath you? What about spots? Will you talk to your perfect vision of a person one day, then as they develop a horrendously obscene skin blemish, ignore them until it is gone?

I've noticed, that you enjoy arguing your point with the longest words possible, even if they are not particularly correct. We can all do that, but most of us are secure enough in ourselves to not have to prove ourselves through doing so. However if thats the only way you think people will actually listen to you, I think you should start looking into therapy.

You may recall that I was one of the few that were prepared to listen to what you have actually said in the past. You have come up with some relevant points, but have just destroyed all credibility in them with a hugely generalised statement, that isnt worth the electricity or effort used to type it.

If you want a way to alienate yourself from the rest of the world Blazey, keep up what you're doing, as you're doing a fantastic job.

couldnt agree more with you. she is certainly making people want to hate her....
Old 27-12-2007, 17:28   #183
God Member

[quote=kathleen_firth;508261]
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post

couldnt agree more with you. she is certainly making people want to hate her....
Strong word..hate, Now....where did I hear that before?
Old 27-12-2007, 17:32   #184

[quote=derekgas;508264]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleen_firth View Post

Strong word..hate, Now....where did I hear that before?

i didnt say any body hates her i said she is wanting to make people hate her
Old 27-12-2007, 17:44   #185
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I must reply to this everyone....i have known blazey since birth, and the only thing i can do is apologize for her behaviour!!
this girl used to be a gem, do anything for anyone, but as the years have gone by, for some strange reason probably due the the company she keeps, as turned into something nasty and i for one am ashamed!
I have done a lot of things for her and her family in the past and just seem to get stabbed in the back!
she seems to forget all the things she did in her past and now for some reason thinks shes better than everyone, and more intelligent!!...yeh right!

im sorry blazey but you have brought this on yourself, i feel sorry for your mum for whom I have known for years...32 years in fact, and im not letting YOU spoil this!
you call me boring?? and fat???...take a look at yourself before calling other people, because you are definatly not the girl i know, and at 18 i thought you would have grown out of this stupid behaviour by now....oh and by the way you havent spoken to me for over a year.....lets keep it that way.
im even ashamed to be even called your godmother!
so what you say on here from now on blazey...I DONT CARE!! just keep away from me and...
GROW UP!!

Last edited by panther; 27-12-2007 at 17:46.
panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 17:47   #186
God Member

Panther you shouldn't be apologizing the person who should do so won't but she will be the one with no friends
Old 27-12-2007, 17:51   #187
God Member

[quote=kathleen_firth;508269]
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post

i didnt say any body hates her i said she is wanting to make people hate her
No you didn't say you hate blazey, I was merely making reference to the person that first posted the word hate (fat people), I was as disgusted as you were, I feel for you panther, I know how dissapointed you feel when people behave in a way that you would think alien to them, and it turns out not to be so alien after all! It is a sign of the times these days, that youngsters grow up to actually believe that they know better than thier elders!
Old 27-12-2007, 18:01   #188

Panther, you have absolutely no need to apologise. Part of growing up is taking responsibility for your own actions, maybe when Blazey learns to do this, she'll be a little more careful on what she says in the future.
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 18:04   #189
God Member

Panther has stated that blazey is only 18. How many of us didn't know everything when we were 18?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 18:05   #190
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

I very much doubt that onlyme, she seems to be jekyll and hyde, one minute she fines then the next she seems to be very bitchy, im wondering if someone else as access to her password......
Old 27-12-2007, 18:10   #191
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther
one minute she fines then the next she seems to be very bitchy
She's female isn't she?

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2007, 18:12   #192
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

ooooooo ya should have said that!!...lol
Old 28-12-2007, 01:55   #193
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
How many of us didn't know everything when we were 18?
Me.

I knew everyting by the age of eight.

Panther, no need to appologise for Blazey. She can be a rude, gobby cow, but she'll grow out of it...hopefully.,

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 03:16   #194
Yank in King Art's Court!

May I interject an response to the initial question? Okay, thanks.

What annoys me is, after flying over to Dear Old England: getting a sore back from the flight, losing me luggage, facing extra cold weather without me mittens and/or longjohns, attempting to drive Ring Road in middle of Christmas rush hour, getting lost in inner Manchester, unable to sleep, . . . . okay enough of my first day!

Honestly, it is only today (11 days later) that I finally got over some awful illness I picked up over there. Started with a horrible lung infection and which developed into pneumonia. Now I know how the American Indians felt! LOL

Right then . . carry on with your love fest!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2007, 09:55   #195
God Member

ah poor you, hope your getting better now Brian xx

« Tattoo`s | Bernie »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..