Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2013, 15:33   #541
Senior Member+

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Those who ignored complaints and employed him and gave him a job should be charged - also the Police who put those who complained off - also the politicians who gave him the opportunity to work at hospitals - such as Tory Minister Edwina Curry she should be charged with conspiracy the useless old bat!!

It should have been investigated when he was alive then there would be no doubt either way.
maxthecollie likes this.

Last edited by kestrelx; 12-01-2013 at 15:38.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-01-2013, 07:58   #542
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Those who ignored complaints and employed him and gave him a job should be charged - also the Police who put those who complained off - also the politicians who gave him the opportunity to work at hospitals - such as Tory Minister Edwina Curry she should be charged with conspiracy the useless old bat!!

It should have been investigated when he was alive then there would be no doubt either way.
And you should have been investigated for being a total and utter prat
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 17:00   #543
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post

And you should have been investigated for being a total and utter prat
Savile Lover! The lower forms take to verbal attacks first!
Old 15-01-2013, 17:48   #544
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Savile Lover! The lower forms take to verbal attacks first!
It can hardly be anything else on here divvy
Old 15-01-2013, 20:33   #545
God Member

It is clear to me that many of you are getting the sanitised version that TV and newspapers have fed you, and have decided that you prefer not to know more.

There are a few nasty surprises for you in the pipeline.

I have seen on the web the scanned documents that Operation Fairbank (the offshoot of Yewtree) have impounded, about the record of the visitors to Elm Guest House. The police will be unable to bury it because it has been widely downloaded.

The names on it will shatter all your faith/trust in politicians, both parties, past and present.

Meanwhile you can bask in your comfort zone of not knowing.

I just get abuse whenever I hint that there are things you might need to know.

You don't want to be told so stay ignorant - I don't want to upset anybody - if you were interested you would make the effort to find out for yourself.

I wont be visiting here much - history is being rewritten and I prefer to watch it, instead of arguing whether Accy Con is built with Noris.
cmonstanley likes this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 08:26   #546
Resting in Peace

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Savile: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It is clear to me that many of you are getting the sanitised version that TV and newspapers have fed you, and have decided that you prefer not to know more.

There are a few nasty surprises for you in the pipeline.

I have seen on the web the scanned documents that Operation Fairbank (the offshoot of Yew Tree) have impounded, about the record of the visitors to Elm Guest House. The police will be unable to bury it because it has been widely downloaded.

The names on it will shatter all your faith/trust in politicians, both parties, past and present.

You don't want to be told so stay ignorant - I don't want to upset anybody - if you were interested you would make the effort to find out for yourself.

I wont be visiting here much - history is being rewritten and I prefer to watch it, instead of arguing whether Accy Con is built with Noris.
To be honest Margaret, the only thing I've ever said about this sorry mess is, that its all hit the surface years too late in my opinion, we are now looking back 30 or 40 years taking people to court on what, after all these years, must be very dodgy evidence, and no doubt some people jumping on the band wagon the minute com-pen-sa-tion was mentioned., it's like a panto, Jimmy Savile did nasty things to me when I was a child, "Oh no he didn't" oh yes he did, as for researching the thing myself on the Internet, I'd sooner have my teeth pulled without anaesthetic, after just spending 9 weeks in hospital life is definitely too short
Old 16-01-2013, 17:43   #547
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post

Oh dear, MargaretR, has someone made you angry?

If so I am saddened by your anger.
It is such a negative emotion which harms you.
Your contributions will be missed.
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 22:57   #548
Senior Member+

For all the things that he is accused of doing, so far it is only accusation and nothing has yet been proved - which after such a long time and with only one side of the story being told so far is going to be difficult to actually prove beyond doubt.
Perhaps it is time to stop rambling on about it all and not continuing to provide the publicity that the man actually craved.
Just let the law take it's course, the abused be adequately recompensed in whatever way they need, the unwarranted compensation cult members be dealt with and all mention or memorials of the man be consigned to the rubbish bin.
jaysay likes this.
Old 17-01-2013, 07:54   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
For all the things that he is accused of doing, so far it is only accusation and nothing has yet been proved - which after such a long time and with only one side of the story being told so far is going to be difficult to actually prove beyond doubt.
Perhaps it is time to stop rambling on about it all and not continuing to provide the publicity that the man actually craved.
Just let the law take it's course, the abused be adequately recompensed in whatever way they need, the unwarranted compensation cult members be dealt with and all mention or memorials of the man be consigned to the rubbish bin.
I agree - it is particularly distasteful to me (and it must be upsetting for some of his victims) that his ugly mush is plastered over every TV and newspaper report.
Deal with it, move on and forget him!
jaysay likes this.
davebtelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 08:07   #550
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
Exactly my thoughts Barrie, this story is being fed by the tabloid press just to sell their rags, there is nothing to gain by continually keeping this story of yesterday in todays headlines, let the police and DPP get on with it.
Old 17-01-2013, 10:10   #551
Senior Member+

Quote:
It can hardly be anything else on here divvy
Just shows Jaysay - that you hold on to grudges and are a stirrer - as I havn't met with you since well before you went to hospital - so you are the one who is slinging abuse - not me!

But why have no old TV personalities stuck up for him?

Last edited by kestrelx; 17-01-2013 at 10:12.
Old 17-01-2013, 10:44   #552
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel x View Post
Just shows Jay Say - that you hold on to grudges and are a stirrer - as I havn't met with you since well before you went to hospital - so you are the one who is slinging abuse - not me!

But why have no old TV personalities stuck up for him?
Can't stand liars and your the biggest one that comes on here, you should have kept your word and stayed barred
Old 19-01-2013, 17:57   #553
Senior Member+

Quote:
Can't stand liars and your the biggest one that comes on here, you should have kept your word and stayed barred
Sounds like your stuck in the past mate - I could rise to the occasion and be nasty to you but - that's what you want isn't it!
Old 19-01-2013, 22:52   #554
God Member

well looks like more names coming out tomorrow Police seize VIP list in dawn raid: Politicians, MI5 agent, Royal aide and pop stars all named - Mirror Online
kestrelx likes this.
Old 20-01-2013, 08:18   #555
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Sounds like your stuck in the past mate - I could rise to the occasion and be nasty to you but - that's what you want isn't it!
Not really your just a boring twerp,

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..