Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2014, 19:50   #676
I am Banned

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

I think this thread should now be renamed.

The revolting crimes of Jimmy Saville.

Allegations, my gluteus maximus !!
Less likes this.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-06-2014, 20:08   #677
God Member

David Icke named him a paedophile and necrophiliac in 1998 but he was ignored because Terry Wogan got him labelled a 'nutter' when David tried to describe the spiritual kundalini experience he had in Peru

Full blown Kundalini Awakening | Openhand

Last edited by MargaretR; 28-06-2014 at 20:12.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 23:00   #678
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Haven't opened one of your links since you claimed microwave cookers kill. First paragraph in that, yes it said a patient died because a nurse heated blood for a transfusion in a microwave, to me that was an example of microwave cooker misuse and misuse of the truth to wrongfully portray details in a fashion required to deceive the those vulnerable to deception.
So please forgive me if on this and future occasions, I ignore your links to any nutter you may think is correct. However as sad as it may be all the worse things imaginable about Jimmy Saville were predicted by one nutter about another bad Un, but just as 2 wrongs don't make a right, 2 sick o's do not make for healthy reading.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 15:30   #679

Rolf Harris found guilty and driven home - why is he not taken down to the cells like any other common criminal ?
davebtelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 16:33   #680
Senior Member+

Microwaves can kill.... But not in the 'smoke alarms give u cancer' way
Old 30-06-2014, 17:09   #681
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Microwaves can kill....
Aye, if dropped on someone's head from a height! Not big enough to bungle a body in & frizzle 'em!
Restless likes this.
Old 30-06-2014, 19:55   #682
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Not big enough to bungle a body in & frizzle 'em!
I believe they do Poodles quite well, though.
Although the woman concerned said it didn't dry it very well!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2014, 23:18   #683

Re: Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
Microwaves can kill.... But not in the 'smoke alarms give u cancer' way
Of course they can kill, if someone is walking past a three story building and I throw one off a balcony I suspect that the dent in the head would just about be fatal.
However having spent my working life with microwaves in their various forms and survived somehow I feel reasonably sure that, they have had less affect on me than a cigarette has on a beagle.
and the second head on my shoulder is nodding in agreement.
Restless likes this.
Old 30-06-2014, 23:28   #684

Re: Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebtelford View Post
Rolf Harris found guilty and driven home - why is he not taken down to the cells like any other common criminal ?
Too little to late, just as it was with the celebrity named in this thread, we thought they were celebrity icons, we knew there are strange folk in the world how were we to know they could be so well protected?

No doubt the protection continues for others.
Old 01-07-2014, 15:18   #685
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Of course they can kill, if someone is walking past a three story building and I throw one off a balcony I suspect that the dent in the head would just about be fatal.
However having spent my working life with microwaves in their various forms and survived somehow I feel reasonably sure that, they have had less affect on me than a cigarette has on a beagle.
and the second head on my shoulder is nodding in agreement.
I was just being silly. However- I do appreciate an indepth reply
Old 07-07-2014, 18:23   #686
Senior Member+

Vanessa Feltz claims Rolf assaulted her live on TV, hmmm.
I'm not saying Feltz is lying, but this wasn't even in the distant past, it was in the 90's and surely someone would have noticed and picked up on it at the time?
I suppose i'm just suspicious that she's decided to come out with this now and we didnt hear anything at the time.
(As with savile) when these allegations come out years after its kinda hard to decide if there telling the truth or jumping on the bandwagon

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 22:41   #687
Senior Member+

If the Feltz story is to be believed then Harris must be an absolute mental case to lust after her and he must also be an exceptional contortionist.
She states that she was wearing a full length dress and they were led on a bed - it just does not seem possible to me for him to get his hand up a full length skirt and inside her knicker elastic without it being seen by others - even if it was elastic around the legs of her knickers.
There is no doubt in my mind that some of the post trial accusations in all of these cases have only one objective
Old 08-07-2014, 00:25   #688
Senior Member+

At least they won't be making the oceans eleven spin off

image.jpg
Alan Varrechia likes this.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:24   #689
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Whats really galling about this Rolf Harris sentence,is the fact he will only spend 4 weeks in Wandsworth, then be transfered to the cushiest open prison in the country, were he will not be locked up at all, That sends a real incentive to pedos, cos the sentence wont be very severe, also is no relief to those who have been damaged by these dirty gets, whats the point of em putting thereselves through it?
Old 08-07-2014, 11:04   #690
Beacon of light

Yes, and they talk of his age as if it is some kind of get out clause. I am sick of hearing those who feel sorry for this guy. I wonder if they would still feel sorry for him if it was their little girl he had molested.
Age, status, social standing or wealth should have no influence over how these people are treated.
And while I am on the subject using the sentences which were in place at the time of the commission of offences is ludicrous. They should face the prison sentences of today not three decades ago.
Personally I would lock them up and throw away the key.....unless they chose to be castrated(chemically, or otherwise).
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..