Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Internet Talk
Donate! Join Today

Internet Talk A place to chat about internet goings on...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2004, 17:23   #16
Resident Waffler

Re: Broadband websites..

I think we're all in a bit of a muddle now. This is what I think happened but I could be wrong.

In the anything goes section Busman opened a thread for a site to visit if you're bored.
Pixie posted a link in that thread.
Busman said be careful of that link because it leads to a premium dial up.
Pixie edited the link out.
The thread and the edited post are still there.
Poodle posted 8 links in this thread.
Mick thought one of them was the one Busman was talking about so he edited it out.
If it's the one you just posted Bagpuss then I think it's different to the one Busman was warning us about because your one doesn't have anything to click to enter or agree to terms etc.
Mick may have thought that you thought he removed the original post by poxie in the anything goes section so he said it was still there and posted a link to the anything goes thread.

Does all that make sense? I think the confusion is probably caused by a few sites with similar domain names.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-11-2004, 17:27   #17
Resting in Peace

i think your right willow thanks
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 19:10   #18
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Sounds good to me, thanks for sorting that one out.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2004, 18:52   #19

for music its got to be winmx.com theres plenty of films on there as well only problem you might have to queue which can take a while if someone is downlaoding before you on dial up if your after funny pics and videos try www.alldumb.com or www.davesdaily.com and also theres some amusing stuff on the weekly fhm emails only takes a few mins to register and its free www.fhm.com
rockrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..