Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Internet Talk
Donate! Join Today

Internet Talk A place to chat about internet goings on...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-01-2005, 13:15   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Recomended Websites

OK, how do you access the irc site - I put the address in the address bar and I got the message:

Unholy.Net

GO AWAY

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-01-2005, 13:24   #17
Senior Member+

www.manutd.com
Old 27-01-2005, 13:55   #18
Wez

lol vorlon! You need to use an IRC client like mIRC to access it.

You can download mIRC for free at www.mIRC.com, I'll gladly talk you through setting it up if you want but to be honest it's pretty easy mate =)
Old 10-02-2005, 00:17   #19
Always EVIL within us

I have been trawling through the various graphic sites and found them fraught with danger. Many include spyware or browser hijack programs but....

I have just found a site that deserves an award for its simplicity and beauty. Each page has music that fits the mood and the background has been chosen with care.

See what you think... http://www.heathersanimations.com/index.html
Old 10-02-2005, 18:24   #20
land of hope and glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747
I have been trawling through the various graphic sites and found them fraught with danger. Many include spyware or browser hijack programs but....

I have just found a site that deserves an award for its simplicity and beauty. Each page has music that fits the mood and the background has been chosen with care.

See what you think... http://www.heathersanimations.com/index.html
what a good site busman no nasties are ought like that popping up all over.
staggeringman is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..