Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Church (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f123/)
-   -   gypsys (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f123/gypsys-32483.html)

broadhurst7173 27-07-2007 18:10

gypsys

now i have nothing against the travellers, but why do they have to leave such a mess, have you seen the state of where they are camping down church i cant beleive nothing is being done about the all the rubbish thrown all over. it looks such an eyesore, they are right beside the lights at church.

whistler 28-07-2007 16:29

Re: gypsys

These people should be moved on, the sooner the better for everyone who lives in the area.

Yolanda25 29-07-2007 09:23

True, i go past that place when i come from work and trust me i dont feel safe, there is dogs everywhere and they look at u as if you were entering their property without permission.
That is not the worse, they live such a mess when they go is disgussting, i saw bin bags and dog food , its disgusting, anyone knows what to do about it, if anyone knows where to complain let me know cuz it will take me 2 sec to do it

garinda 29-07-2007 09:25

Did they leave any pegs?

I'm just about to do my washing.

Yolanda25 29-07-2007 09:31

Anyone who knows who to complain to about the gypsis, let me know

mallard 29-07-2007 11:49

They have to live some were we have some here in ossy one big family at mossco mill and one site at the heys in ossy they got the land at the side of what use,t to be the bakery and they have made the land nice there so real i cant say a lot.

Yolanda25 29-07-2007 13:03

I dont care, they should respect other people that goes past that area, why dont they buy houses and pay council like we do!!! its easy to live in a caravan carefree frromt the world,i am not so bothered about them being there im bothered about the way that path looks like is disgusting, why cant they be more clean, they have children running about with no shoes going on top of their own dog ****

broadhurst7173 30-07-2007 17:58

i agree its the mess they are creating, today when i passed black bin liners full of rubbish were left outside the commercial, it will be a rats picnic down there. i live in ossy too, and like i said i would have no objections if they didnt make such a mess. we arent talking about the ones that live permanenly here but the ones that turn up cause chaos then move on.

Liam 04-08-2007 12:50

mess can be cleared up, its their little **** kids causing trouble and wrecking everything thats the problem.

katex 04-08-2007 13:15

Gosh, it does all look rather messy, doesn't it, just as I thought how much better the area was looking. !

Not so much the youngsters either, yesterday coming home from work around 6 children were playing on the grass verge on Blackburn Road between the lights at the junction with Market Street and Henry Street. I wanted to go in the left lane to get down Henry Street. They had four dogs off a leash which were running amock. One little dog ran in front of my car, couldn't just see if it was still there, so had to wait until it ran back up the grass verge.

I thought this was rather dangerous.

Think the place to complain may be this E-Mail address but not sure:-

[email protected]

I am sure they are probably aware of the situation anyway.

BERNADETTE 04-08-2007 13:23

Yes it is a disgrace, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with just parking anywhere they want.

Liam 04-08-2007 13:27

well i live across from the snooker club at the lights before you get to church and all the gypsy kids come down there and bring their mess with them, they play on the grass where the old lodge used to be.

beechy 04-08-2007 13:34

to call these people gypsys
is being unfair to the true romany
im sure travelling yobs would be more apt

cashman 04-08-2007 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 456042)
to call these people gypsys
is being unfair to the true romany
im sure travelling yobs would be more apt

hey they get the hump beechy if ya call em that (gypsys) travellers they like to be known as.;)

Liam 04-08-2007 14:01

nah i like to think of them as pikes but if anyone has seen snatch they'll understand:D

cashman 04-08-2007 14:18

****** ive called em for years, ;)

katex 04-08-2007 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by broadhurst7173 (Post 453983)
but why do they have to leave such a mess, have you seen the state of where they are camping down church i cant beleive nothing is being done about the all the rubbish thrown all over. it looks such an eyesore,

Just had to laugh re. litter . my son has just rung me from Singapore, and remarks how litter free and respectful to their surroundings people are ... maybe because the fine for dropping litter is $1,000 and two strikes of the cane :eek:

Maybe this could be the deterrent .. could you imagine the controversy here. ?

whistler 04-08-2007 15:38

The council are on to them according to today's Accrington Observer but I don't know how long it will take before they are given an eviction order.

fc:stanley 04-08-2007 19:54

I have been to Ernest street church twice this week for my Duke Of Edingborough and on the monday we was putting up a tent on the grass , and a few of them came over trying to cause a problem next minute there was loads and i mean loads trying to nick the ten poles bags etc , police came after trying to assault people and said that something would be done , went yesterday and they where throwing rocks at the church , at the cars and at people someone that was going into the church got attacked by a screwdriver in her face and another got punched in the face and rocks herld at them and then coming out of the church they where all getting rid of there waste on the grass , have they never heard of a toliet!

flashy 04-08-2007 20:05

thats just pathetic, there must be something the council can do about it

fc:stanley 04-08-2007 20:39

Nope never do theres a law saying places that gypsys can stay but there they cant but its awfull because there ,there you cant do things , i tell you what ill be really angry if tomorrow they start at the old people going into the church, thats something i wont tolerate!

flashy 04-08-2007 20:46

good on ya lad....but be careful

BERNADETTE 04-08-2007 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc:stanley (Post 456174)
I have been to Ernest street church twice this week for my Duke Of Edingborough and on the monday we was putting up a tent on the grass , and a few of them came over trying to cause a problem next minute there was loads and i mean loads trying to nick the ten poles bags etc , police came after trying to assault people and said that something would be done , went yesterday and they where throwing rocks at the church , at the cars and at people someone that was going into the church got attacked by a screwdriver in her face and another got punched in the face and rocks herld at them and then coming out of the church they where all getting rid of there waste on the grass , have they never heard of a toliet!

I don't like the fact that they are there, my mum lives just round the corner from Ernest Street Church and I do not trust them one bit. It is time they moved on and took their dirty filthy habits with them.:(

Yolanda25 05-08-2007 07:54

Well here is the last one
I was coming back from dentist on friday , a lad that leaves near my house was going past accroos the middle, i was going on side, anyway one biiiiiiiiiig momma stop him and his mate and she says, excuse me, so my mate looked up cuz she was massive, and she goes im not gonna hit you or anything but give me a fag,how dare she the big fat cow to talk to someone like that and even worse, demanding things, its disgusting, i kept walking but i just felt so angry.
They have fires going off and kids no older than 2 were playing around the fire while their parents were drinking beer, it was only 11:30am.

I wanted to make a complaint about them being there but someone told me that no matter how many times you complain there is nothin you can do because once they go they can come back after 24h and so on.

I know all gypsis are not the same cuz i have friends that leave in ossy and they are brilliant but this one are a disgrace!!!

broadhurst7173 11-08-2007 11:30

just got back off me hols and thought they might of been moved on, but doesnt sound like it, it sounds like you have had a week from hell with them,

fc:stanley 12-08-2007 12:56

They set a caravan on fire on friday:)lol

garinda 12-08-2007 15:39

For anyone who wasn't actually there, or didn't see this travelling couple's wedding on television last week, here it is.

Hankies at the ready.

YouTube - Chav wedding on Britain's Youngest Brides ITV1

Lilly 12-08-2007 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 459354)
For anyone who wasn't actually there, or didn't see this travelling couple's wedding on television last week, here it is.

Hankies at the ready.

YouTube - Chav wedding on Britain's Youngest Brides ITV1

No,I didn't see it on television but I read about it in the paper.They said her dress weighed 19 stone:eek:. Stupid woman,why would you want to wear a dress that weighed 19 stone???:confused:.I'm surprised she could even stand up in it.

Yolanda25 12-08-2007 18:16

Omg i have never see anythin as pathetic as that
the bride didnt seem very happy, well neither will i be if i was to fit on that stupid dress and kiss my new husband who was ugly as **** ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

beechy 13-08-2007 11:16

travellers have set up camp on the green at the
end of windsor road grt harwood
only jealous cause i cant afford similar
cars that they run

whistler 13-08-2007 14:50

Just passed the Commercial at Church and guess what?........the gypo's have moved on, don't know where to, probably harrassing someone else by now.

BERNADETTE 13-08-2007 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by whistler (Post 459634)
Just passed the Commercial at Church and guess what?........the gypo's have moved on, don't know where to, probably harrassing someone else by now.

That is great news. Have they left all their mess behind?

whistler 13-08-2007 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 459639)
That is great news. Have they left all their mess behind?

Oh yes the mess is still there but at least they aren't.

BERNADETTE 13-08-2007 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by whistler (Post 459656)

Now why doesn't that surprise me? Don't contribute anything and expect people to clear up after you . At least I don't have to worry about my mum as much with them gone:)

katex 13-08-2007 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by whistler (Post 459656)

Was cleared a little whistler, but only looks like it has been swept into the gutter.

Maybe as per Beechy's post, could have moved to Gt.Harwood ?

I cannot understand their goal in life at all .. anybody know ? Not like they are travelling the world to have exciting experiences, is it? UK not that big.
Never reaching a destination is an enigma to me. Why, as speculated, were they heading for London ? For what reason ? Not having roots .. how are the children educated ? Always being hated wherever they go.

Is it it just circumstances of not being able to afford a property that has caused them to adopt this way of life; not for the romantic value at all.

Would actually love to 'interview' them to find out why they travel around in circles all the time.. :confused:

lancsdave 13-08-2007 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 459718)
Would actually love to 'interview' them to find out why they travel around in circles all the time.. :confused:

Can you add my question to your list while you are there; Why do travellers need permanent sites ?

Lilly 13-08-2007 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 459588)
travellers have set up camp on the green at the
end of windsor road grt harwood
only jealous cause i cant afford similar
cars that they run

I've heard these are the same ones too.

beechy 14-08-2007 11:39

mr plod visiting travellers in
grt harwood this morning
so may well be on their merry way again
BEWARE

BERNADETTE 14-08-2007 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 459929)
mr plod visiting travellers in
grt harwood this morning
so may well be on their merry way again
BEWARE

So they should be according to the Observer they were just passing through , supposed to be on their way to London for a wedding!:confused:

harwood red 15-08-2007 00:12

I saw them in Great Harwood last night after getting a phone call off my son asking if I could pick him up from his friends house as he felt uncomfortable having to walk past the gypsy's new site :mad:

Gazlad 15-08-2007 00:24

It's all a human rights issue! If you don't have anything to conyribute to society then ou get human rights!

Pay your way and then you get bog all.

Gazlad 15-08-2007 00:25

Sorry about spelling, typing in dark.

harwood red 15-08-2007 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazlad (Post 460460)
Sorry about spelling, typing in dark.

OMG not only have you started posting tonight, you've moved out of the stanley section too..

Please stop it I can't cope :rolleyes::D;)

Gazlad 15-08-2007 00:37

On one!

Have got into this

harwood red 15-08-2007 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazlad (Post 460471)
On one!

Have got into this

Hmmm you don't say :rolleyes: :D

panther 15-08-2007 08:58

three words for these vermin...........dirty little B*****ds"":D

whistler 15-08-2007 11:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther (Post 460508)
three words for these vermin...........dirty little B*****ds"":D

Well said, I'll second that.

BOB 15-08-2007 11:31

The travellers take there young females out of the school system at the age of 11 years to learn them there ways of life lcc send teachers in to the camps to teach them 2 teachers to one pupil it cost us tax payers 1000s a years to do this

flashy 15-08-2007 11:32

good god, i didnt know that, and yet there are kids at school who NEED that 1 to 1 support, thats ridiculous

beechy 15-08-2007 11:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 459932)
So they should be according to the Observer they were just passing through , supposed to be on their way to London for a wedding!:confused:

could be theyve missed the wedding
still camped out in grt harwood
it may be the wedding is up here

flashy 15-08-2007 11:33

maybe they got lost and forgot they where actually going to a wedding ;)

BERNADETTE 15-08-2007 11:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 460594)
could be theyve missed the wedding
still camped out in grt harwood
it may be the wedding is up here

Looks like the Observer got it wrong, very unlike them I must say!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BERNADETTE 15-08-2007 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 460595)
maybe they got lost and forgot they where actually going to a wedding ;)

Surely even they couldn't be that thick! Having seen them over Church happen they couldn't afford new outfits, their kids were up and down with no shoes on.;);)

flashy 15-08-2007 11:49

but if they have been out of education that long then they must be thick ;)

BERNADETTE 15-08-2007 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 460622)

Thick enough to move from town to town causing grief to other people and not paying a penny in!:mad::mad:

whistler 15-08-2007 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 460640)
Thick enough to move from town to town causing grief to other people and not paying a penny in!:mad::mad:

Perhaps they are not that thick at all, but it is us law abiding citizens who go to work to earn an honest living and respect the community that are !

Royboy39 16-08-2007 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 460622)

They all know how to count money - buy and sell horses - beg - make a mess - avoid taxes - avoid rents by 'claiming' land which is not theirs. Who needs education?........where are the politicians on this one?

I don't think the people you are referring to are Romany Gypsy's they are Travelers.

BOB 16-08-2007 09:25

Lots of gypsys own farms and land in Ireland thats where the money goes back to

whistler 16-08-2007 11:06

Pity they don't all go back there.

Tealeaf 18-08-2007 13:31

I have been told - and I hope it it true - that these slimeballs have finally moved from Market St in Church. They had been there for some time when I was back 5 weeks ago and they were there when I returned 2 weekends ago.

It is an indictment of Councillor Britcliffe's Hyndburn Council that this nonsense was allowed to continue for so long. Why were the neccessary court papers not delivered within a day of them arriving 'on site'? Why, even in the first instance, was this part of the street not blockaded off, given the previous experiance of this scum camping there?

One wonders if three of four of these caravans, togeather with all the attendant vehicles, filth and threatening beheaviour had turned up at the end of Britcliffe's street we would have had a far more urgent response from the council.

BERNADETTE 18-08-2007 18:43

Apparently some of these so called travellers are now living in houses, my daughter has just moved house and her little boys bike was stolen from the back yard testerday. Who took it? One of their kids, they picked on the wrong one this time as he loves his bike. He got it back and will go looking for it if it happens again. I have told my daughter to bring the bike to my house where it will be safe.

Yolanda25 19-08-2007 07:22

Yeah i think there is a gipsy living in church st near thorn in, there is no doubt she is a gipsy, accent dressing style and of course the swearing kids

steeljack 19-08-2007 08:00

I had to laugh the other day when I read a report in an American newspaper about how Americans were "shocked" when visiting Europeans (including Brits) had no qualms about using derogatory tems about gypsys in polite sociey, terms and phrases that if they had been about Blacks or other ethnic groups would never be allowed.
Guess since we don't have many they are viewed as exotic , much like the 'indian' take-aways now sprouting up :D :D

flashy 19-08-2007 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yolanda25 (Post 462205)
Yeah i think there is a gipsy living in church st near thorn in, there is no doubt she is a gipsy, accent dressing style and of course the swearing kids

swearing kids really rile me:mad: even Reece is gobsmacked if he ever see's a kid swearing in the street or on tv, there's no need for it

BERNADETTE 21-08-2007 10:13

Well they are back on Eagle Street again. I had to go to Blackburn first thing and there were a couple of caravans parked up where council offices used to be. There are three or four of them now, I don't know how they get away with just putting their caravans where they want!!

beechy 21-08-2007 11:56

they ve all gone from grt harwood slingers site
and to be fair to someone you would not know they have been there
unless the council have cleaned up after them

BERNADETTE 21-08-2007 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 462745)
they ve all gone from grt harwood slingers site
and to be fair to someone you would not know they have been there
unless the council have cleaned up after them

I really can't see them clearing their own rubbish up, my mum said it was a disgrace when they moved on from Church, rubbish everywhere. I don't think they will get to stay on Eagle Street very long, there are still some council offices on the corner of Cannon Street:(

jimlin 23-08-2007 19:51

******, must be getting better, BIN BAGS. lock up everything till they have gone.

BERNADETTE 23-08-2007 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimlin (Post 463642)
******, must be getting better, BIN BAGS. lock up everything till they have gone.

We are always careful about security, just have to be extra vigilant till they move on!!!:(

Royboy39 05-09-2007 12:31

This item appeared in Telegraph today.

Travellers Prompt Calls For Tougher Laws (from Lancashire Telegraph)

I think it is time to give authorities the power to shift them and possibly confiscate property 'Vehicles and Caravans' until the mess is cleared up by them?

BERNADETTE 05-09-2007 12:46

I hope they do get the extra powers, the money that is being spent to get these people off sites that shouldn't even be there in the first place could be put to far better use. It looks like Blackburn might be playing host to them next unless they drive past. Rather you than me they have been on our street a few times this year, hope we have seen the last of them!!

lisa1234 05-09-2007 19:42

on sunday i was walking down from ossy past the train station an there were quite a few caravans parked up on top gear car park round the bk of the post office. dont no if they are still there as i dnt go up that way much

Uncle Mick 05-09-2007 20:06

There is one caravan on Aldi car park. Probably wants to be first in line for the Thursday morning offers

Speedy 05-09-2007 20:09

They get it too easy. When i wap working for the council 2 of us where sent down that area picking litter and we were told we had to remove the bin bags that had been left outside the commercial. I asked my supervisor why we had to collect thier rubbish when they dont pay for council services and he couldnt give me a reasonable answer. And if that wasnt bad enough while i was moving the bags some fat guy came over and told me if i took the bags he would set his dog on me (i told him in a very polite way to go away;-)).

lancsdave 11-09-2007 20:54

If you think the situation is bad now you won't want to read this from todays Daily Express !!

BRITAIN was last night warned to brace itself for a huge influx of gypsies from Eastern Europe.

Self-proclaimed Gypsy King Florin Cioaba said thousands of poverty-stricken Roma are set to descend on rich countries like the UK.

Britain and other EU countries such as France and Italy would have a responsibility to look after gypsies, providing them with homes and money, he insisted.

Cioaba told a crowd of 3,000 Roma at the annual gypsy festival in Romania: “Thousands of Roma will leave for western Europe looking for jobs and a better life.

“The next two years will be critical for Europe because it will need to learn to absorb the high number of immigrants coming from Romania and Bulgaria.”

He declared: “We need to help them integrate in the country they have chosen. I am thinking about those of my people who left for the promised land and were left with no money and get no help at all from anyone.

“Each EU country should set up some help and directing centres for these people.”

Cioaba blamed Romania for the coming exodus, claiming that gypsies face daily discrimination.

He said Romanian President Traian Basescu had recently referred to an unfriendly journalist as “a stinking gypsy”.

Cioaba went on: “Everybody hates gypsies, even though not all of us are criminals and thieves.”

The Home Office last night accepted there were legitimate concerns about immigration but added: “As EU citizens these people have free movement. We cannot stop them coming.”
It said steps had been taken to limit the numbers of low-skilled workers coming from Bulgaria and Romania.

There is growing concern, however, at the cost to British taxpayers of helping gypsies to integrate. Sir Andrew Green, of pressure group MigrationWatchUK, said: “It is unacceptable that thousands of gypsies should come here to live off the welfare state.

“It would be the last straw for a public stretched to the limit by the Government’s continued failure to get a grip on immigration.

“The Government must ensure that no benefits are paid to non- workers so as to discourage such an inflow.”

Tory former Home Office Minister Ann Widdecombe said: “We do not need to be told they are coming and that we must look after them. We already have a problem with the thousands of lawful immigrants from Eastern Europe who are putting a strain on our infrastructure.”

Tim Aker of the TaxPayers’ Alliance said: “It is good of the Gypsy King to warn us of this new influx but why should British taxpayers have to tolerate it? We do not owe all Europe’s gypsies a special duty of care.

“British taxpayers should not have to guarantee financial support to these people, regardless of how many arrive here. We need proper restrictions.”

There are three million gypsies living in Romania and Bulgaria. All gained the right to travel to Britain and other Western states when their countries became part of the EU on January 1.
Hundreds of thousands of Roma have left and can be seen in cities across Western Europe.

In Italy, Romanian gypsies have been blamed for a huge crime wave, plaguing towns and cities which have adopted drastic measures to combat them. The town of Pavia has offered to pay £700 to each gypsy who goes home.

In Dublin, 90 Romanian gypsies were repatriated after they set up a camp on a motorway roundabout. In France, groups of colourfully dressed young women beg for money in almost every town square.

Most of Europe’s eight million Roma live in the South-east of the Continent, where many struggle with prejudice, poverty and high illiteracy.

lisa1234 11-09-2007 21:35

they are bk on walmsley close. 6 caravans are there

BERNADETTE 11-09-2007 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa1234 (Post 470105)
they are bk on walmsley close. 6 caravans are there

They have got some bloody nerve:mad:

cashman 11-09-2007 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Mick (Post 468100)
There is one caravan on Aldi car park. Probably wants to be first in line for the Thursday morning offers

cant weigh that one up at all:confused: they HAVE an house. summat fishy there methinks.

BERNADETTE 12-09-2007 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 470138)
They have got some bloody nerve:mad:

That's another thousand to move them on again!!:eek:

BERNADETTE 12-09-2007 10:19

Back on Eagle Street as well!!!

slinky 12-09-2007 10:23

Well they moved from Ferngore field yesterday afternoon!!

I was pleasantly surprised as they haven't left a mess either!!

BERNADETTE 12-09-2007 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 470265)

That makes a change, they are a damm nuisance.:mad:

WillowTheWhisp 12-09-2007 10:34

Nice of them not to leave a mess but I can't help wondering what would happen if you or I decided to park our caravan there and live in it for a while. Mind you, it would cut the holiday costs wouldn't it? Just plonk the caravan somewhere nice for a bit and claim to be gypsies, get a nice break while the powers that be faff about trying to evict you and then scarper before they get round to it - and back home again.

slinky 12-09-2007 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 470267)
That makes a change, they are a damm nuisance.:mad:

yeah I know, thats why it surprised me.

When they turned up I gave the kids their orders " Don't go on that field!! if I see you down their you will be grounded til they have gone "

Then it was TIE EVERYTHING OUTSIDE DOWN!! unless I wanted it nicked....

Then I thought about the mess they would leave behind!!

WELL the kids did stay away from them!! and I never saw any of them up where I live!!

Nothing that I am aware of went missing

and the field was left clean after they had left :)

BERNADETTE 12-09-2007 15:30

It is out of order that we can't let our kids play where they normally do and are even more scared of being burgled just so they can park their caravans where they want. Then to add insult to injury money that should be spent improving facilities is used to move the scroungers on:mad:

flashy 12-09-2007 17:07

yeah ive just been past walmsley close and noticed them too

BERNADETTE 12-09-2007 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 470340)
yeah ive just been past walmsley close and noticed them too

Just round the corner from my mum, something else to worry about, their kids are just so cheeky and mum can't do with that, just hope she can ignore them.

panther 13-09-2007 10:57

another name for them ....unsanitary squatters!!!!

moonshiner 13-09-2007 15:44

They moved this afternoon, all of 50yards there now on ernist st, LCC will now have to get a new court order. LCC, HBBC, AND THE BLOUDY POLICE ARE AWASTE OH SPACE

BERNADETTE 13-09-2007 15:54

You would think that once a court order is issued it could be used again.

broadhurst7173 13-09-2007 16:19

Yes Ive Seen Them Down Church Today, It Wont Be Long Before They Wreck The Place And Upset Someone Again, As Soon As They Are Moved On With A Court Order They Just Move Back To Original Place And Every Time The Council Needs A New Order Again.

BERNADETTE 13-09-2007 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by broadhurst7173 (Post 470589)
Yes Ive Seen Them Down Church Today, It Wont Be Long Before They Wreck The Place And Upset Someone Again, As Soon As They Are Moved On With A Court Order They Just Move Back To Original Place And Every Time The Council Needs A New Order Again.

Why do they need a court order every time? If a judge makes an order surely it can be used more than once!:confused:

flashy 13-09-2007 16:26

i noticed today that they have all moved from by the road to the middle of the spare land

broadhurst7173 13-09-2007 18:24

according to observer it costs a thousand each time they get an order to move them on, and this summer the council have spent six thousand already.

WillowTheWhisp 13-09-2007 18:34

The problem isn't with LCC. HBC or the police it's the flippin law that lets us down on this.

Yolanda25 14-09-2007 12:07

They back in church again!!! this ones seem to be a be cleaner than the others but they still shoudnt be there!!!!!!!!!

panther 14-09-2007 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yolanda25 (Post 470814)
They back in church again!!! this ones seem to be a be cleaner than the others!!!!!!!!!

lol...yeh right:rolleyes:

lets see shall we;)

BERNADETTE 14-09-2007 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yolanda25 (Post 470814)
They back in church again!!! this ones seem to be a be cleaner than the others but they still shoudnt be there!!!!!!!!!

I suppose they and their kids aren't going to intimidate people either!!! They should be moved and IMO once the council have a court order in place they should be able to move them on everytime they come back without having to get another order:mad::mad::mad:

cashman 14-09-2007 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 470265)

they may have been muslim gypsys slinks,ramadans started.:D

magpie 15-09-2007 15:37

lets watch the crime rate go up, move them on and out:

I got a warning from the police just for leaving my caravan outside my front door: maybe if I had been living in it and peeing on the floor outside it would have been ok: