Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Community Talk General Hyndburn community chat.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-02-2013, 21:16   #61
Senior Member+

Re: is this true ?

Oh my. I would hate to know what the box of tissues represents......
Old 17-02-2013, 07:53   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
If the insurance companies are in favour of it, it's probably not a good idea. With all the money they make, careful examination of all cases should not be a problem. I see it as a way to increase profits while offering less service. If the increased profits result in lower premiums, it would be a great idea ... but don't hold your breath.
It might also discourage some of the more obvious fraudsters.

I see that the 3 convicted of causing the death of a woman in a 'crash for cash' scam were from Eastern Europe. Let's have lots more of them then

They've been jailed for ten years - we'll probably give them bed and board for about 18 months then send them home with a good ticking off.
davebtelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 13:17   #63
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebtelford View Post
They've been jailed for ten years - we'll probably give them bed and board for about 18 months then send them home with a good ticking off.
Not going to happen, they'll come out & the toothless HM C&I will find itself in a drawn out legal wrangle over deportation thanks to ECHR article 8 & all funded by the tax payer.
Old 17-02-2013, 17:51   #64
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Not going to happen, they'll come out & the toothless HM C&I will find itself in a drawn out legal wrangle over deportation thanks to ECHR article 8 & all funded by the tax payer.
Ya every time I hear about the ECHR I choke, this was the finest thing that Anthony Charles Lynton Blair bid in politics, or so he said, when he signed up to this act, well its made sure is wife and her mates at nonce's are us, can earn a big fat living defending these cases on Legal Aide paid for by the British tax payer
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 23:12   #65
I am Banned

Let me try and say this before the thought police arrive at the door...we don't know the half of what THEY get up to in money scams. And it make my blood boil when some liberal journalist or newspaper editor sings the praises of these 'hard working' people...as if British people, yea white people, had never ever been confronted with hard work.
Tesco Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 19:32   #66
Junior Member+

Being Asian myself, I know what its all about. It's to keep your car away from bad luck such as a crash. A load of rubbish if you ask me. I mean I've had a few cars an not bothered with the black material thing... I'm still alive haha.
KaySyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..