Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-09-2008, 17:38   #31
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Fishing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
One thing il give you Jambutty is that your posts amuse me , but i am easily amused

However i wont admit it as its not my view. The reason i want to end this off topic debate as its going to far and going on and on and on , and no-one is going to admit there wrong because we all have different views not because im wriggling off the hook.
If you want to keep debating this then by all means make your own thread and i think everyone will share there views on that.
If you wanted to end the so called off topic debate, then why did you make post #29?

Surely the way to end your participation in a debate is to just stop contributing?

I think that you are missing the point. This fishing discussion isn’t about right or wrong but about whether fishing for enjoyment is cruel or not.

I take the view that it is cruel and presented lots of scientific evidence to legitimise my view. I haven’t suggested that you or anyone else should stop fishing for pleasure, just to recognise that in the light of overwhelming evidence that fishing for personal enjoyment is cruel.

And that is my last word in this thread.
Old 25-09-2008, 17:49   #32
Senior Member+

Re: Fishing?

I reconise this from your post and have listened and respect your views jambutty.

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 20:41   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Dream On Roy, Dream On,----- hate to say i told ya so Roy.
Old 25-09-2008, 21:09   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
And that is my last word in this thread.
Come on Cashy..............He's trying.............Very trying.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..