Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-10-2011, 21:30   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Rugby Union

And just a quick one if you can, get down to Leigh sports village 29 th oct to see an international rugby league game England v Wales tickets from £10 . Should be a good game got my tickets last week after watching Leeds rhinos v St Helens at old trafford which was also top class entertainment....
Accrington Web
Old 19-10-2011, 09:01   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Sorry wyn our musical tastes are the same but soccer is a game for overpaid (at the higher levels) cheating , overated, preening, soft, fairies. Having played a lot of league and a little union i have to say its a game which probably saved me from being a naughty(er) boy ,also you only have to watch how the players treat and speak to the referee to see it is a better game ,both codes i mean.The ref is never confronted with a player sticking his face in his and proceeding to shout and bawl at him and doubt his parentage. Most rugby players call the ref sir and take his word as final (rightly or wrongly).Having said that the behavior of Englands union lads in the world cup has been a disgrace, so i'll get me coat
Close the door quietly behind you Dave
Old 19-10-2011, 09:03   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
And just a quick one if you can, get down to Leigh sports village 29 th oct to see an international rugby league game England v Wales tickets from £10 . Should be a good game got my tickets last week after watching Leeds rhinos v St Helens at old trafford which was also top class entertainment....
Have seen that place Dave my other half hales from that neck of the woods
Old 23-10-2011, 11:39   #19
God Member

Yahoooooo...
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2011, 11:42   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Yahoooooo...
Take it the Kiwi's are world champion egg chasers then John
Old 23-10-2011, 12:22   #21
I am Banned

Groove used to play Rugby League for Wigan until a knee injury finished his career prematurely.
groove is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..