Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   DVD/TV/Film Discussion (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f134/)
-   -   X Factor 2010 Live Finals (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f134/x-factor-2010-live-finals-55217.html)

gynn 10-10-2010 20:16

X Factor 2010 Live Finals

There was a previous thread on the X Factor back in August, but it seems right to start a new thread to discuss the remaining acts in the final.

Best performances last night were from Aiden, Mary and Treyc.

As for the acts that will get to the final, there is only one act guaranteed on the basis of the voting patterns of the great British public, and that is One Direction. They have the Eoghain Quigg/George Sampson cuteness factor that grandmas, mums and adolescent teenagers love. They will be in the final.

As for the other two places, it will depend how Aiden, Matt, Rebecca, Cher and Treyc do in the coming weeks. Aiden looks a bit too much like last years winner, but he is probably the best of the bunch.

My predictions for the final 3 are Aiden, Rebecca and One Direction.

garinda 10-10-2010 20:26

Re: X Factor 2010 Live Finals

Love Rebecca.

Would have been happy to see any of Louis's acts go, except for Mary.

Looks like the British public say a big no-no, to anything Ga-ga-esque, with Katie and Nicolo in the bottom few.

Thought last night's show was great.

kestrelx 14-10-2010 17:09

I think Simon Cowell dropped a hint why they didn't keep Gamu, he said something like "I'm sick of seeing sweet 18 year olds singing soppy songs!" Not exactly what he said but I know what he meant and was hinting at. They want people like Katie prepared to dress weird, even though she forgot her words at two auditions and Cher because she has something rock n' roll about her - that's why they put Gamu out. Because they don't want some kid singing "sweet songs!" Bla bla instead they got a 28 year old male singing hi-pitched! = Matt! singing Sweet songs!

jaysay 14-10-2010 17:44

Whats X Fator:rolleyes:

kestrelx 14-10-2010 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 851388)
Love Rebecca.

Would have been happy to see any of Louis's acts go, except for Mary.

Looks like the British public say a big no-no, to anything Ga-ga-esque, with Katie and Nicolo in the bottom few.

Thought last night's show was great.

I reckon Cher has the X-factor ( X-factor Jay Say is supposed to be talent and ability to perform and be famous bla! bla! ;) ) over all the others, not that I fancy her - I just think she comes across like she's got the potential to be a great performer.

jaysay 14-10-2010 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 852123)
I reckon Cher has the X-factor ( X-factor Jay Say is supposed to be talent and ability to perform and be famous bla! bla! ;) ) over all the others, not that I fancy her - I just think she comes across like she's got the potential to be a great performer.

Ohhhh give me Mastermind or Eggheads anytime;)

kestrelx 14-10-2010 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 852138)
Ohhhh give me Mastermind or Eggheads anytime;)

Well maybe the X-factor is fixed? Just like the general election :do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one:

jaysay 15-10-2010 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 852189)
Well maybe the X-factor is fixed? Just like the general election :do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one::do-one:

This is Britain not China or North Korea:rolleyes:

kestrelx 15-10-2010 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 852219)
This is Britain not China or North Korea:rolleyes:

Yeh maybee? :dflam: I didn't vote for the Politician who is the MP in my constituency, yet why doesn't my vote count?

As far as the X-factor goes this year may be the last one? Or at least it may be the last one that ends at Christmas, it may be moved earlier in the year - as apparently next year Simon Cowell is to launch American X-factor in the winter period!

ITV scotches 'last X Factor' claims | News | Broadcast

:hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall: :hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall: :hidewall::hidewall:
"All in all your just another brick in the wall!"

jaysay 15-10-2010 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 852227)
Yeh maybee? :dflam: I didn't vote for the Politician who is the MP in my constituency, yet why doesn't my vote count?

As far as the X-factor goes this year may be the last one? Or at least it may be the last one that ends at Christmas, it may be moved earlier in the year - as apparently next year Simon Cowell is to launch American X-factor in the winter period!

ITV scotches 'last X Factor' claims | News | Broadcast

:hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall: :hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall::hidewall: :hidewall::hidewall:
"All in all your just another brick in the wall!"

The walls not high enough:rolleyes:

heth 17-10-2010 09:03

Well what did everyone think of last night? I think One Direction are crap, but all the young girls like them.:rolleyes:
I think Katie and One Direction to be booted tonight, Aiden struggled with his song but he is a good singer usually!:D

kestrelx 17-10-2010 19:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by heth (Post 852649)
Well what did everyone think of last night? I think One Direction are crap, but all the young girls like them.:rolleyes:
I think Katie and One Direction to be booted tonight, Aiden struggled with his song but he is a good singer usually!:D

Cher aint' as good as I first thought - best vocal performance was Mary out of the lot, worst I think was Wagner and Aiden. Katie's growing on me. Hard to tell who'll win.

heth 18-10-2010 06:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 852796)
Cher aint' as good as I first thought - best vocal performance was Mary out of the lot, worst I think was Wagner and Aiden. Katie's growing on me. Hard to tell who'll win.

Yeah I agree with your comment on Cher, she needs to pull out a good song to get people back on her side. Mary has always been my fave but needs to do a modern song this week and also John Adeleye has also impressed me so either of them to win! :D

gynn 18-10-2010 06:53

Glad to see Diva Fever go as they were starting to irritate me in a Jedward sort of way.

Aiden was disappointing, but hopefully it was just a glitch and he will get better. Mary is great but doesnt have the sort of image needed to win this competition.

I think One Direction are going to win. They aren't the best act, but everyone seems to love them.

garinda 18-10-2010 07:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by gynn (Post 852885)
Glad to see Diva Fever go as they were starting to irritate me in a Jedward sort of way.

Aiden was disappointing, but hopefully it was just a glitch and he will get better. Mary is great but doesnt have the sort of image needed to win this competition.

I think One Direction are going to win. They aren't the best act, but everyone seems to love them.

Mary singing James Brown's This is a Man's World was inspired.

Singing Dusty, she was just a good karaoke act.

Being given the right song is so important. As Aiden's terrible Jealous Guy proved.