Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2008, 17:08   #31
God Member

Re: CONGRATULATIONS To all accyweb members

YEY........... well done everyone!!

Great achievement Roy

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2008, 18:10   #32
God Member

Lets keep up the good work, well done everybody
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 19:01   #33
God Member

Great news, congratulations everyone
Old 19-03-2008, 19:31   #34
God Member

congratulations to everyone , including the moderators who have the unenviable job of reading every post
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 20:53   #35
God Member

Excellent news. Congratulations all.
Old 19-03-2008, 22:19   #36
God Member

Whooopppppeeeeeeeeeee

Does that mean we can upgrade our accyweb mafia now to join in with the big boys???

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 22:46   #37
Resting in Peace

Never for a minute thought that this was a little board .. but now official that it is not .. great stuff.

Also, think we should thank Willow ... our top poster whose posts have always been quality.

Our next top poster .. Garinda ... whose posts have been .. hmm well, let me see now ... Charming and witty and makes us smile everyday (ok owe me drink Sat for that one).

Well done Roy and Mods ... xx
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 23:03   #38
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Never for a minute thought that this was a little board .. but now official that it is not .. great stuff.

Also, think we should thank Willow ... our top poster whose posts have always been quality.

Our next top poster .. Garinda ... whose posts have been .. hmm well, let me see now ... Charming and witty and makes us smile everyday (ok owe me drink Sat for that one).

Well done Roy and Mods ... xx
agree kate, some obviously dont though.
Old 20-03-2008, 00:37   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
Now let me see – this thread is about congratulating all members of this forum for achieving 500,000 plus posts.

My post is about the forum, in particular about the quality of those 500,000 plus posts. How can that be off topic Less?

Oooops! I forgot! If my view of a topic is different to the majority then it is inadmissible and a target for inane comments, childish behaviour and self imagined ‘witty’ repartee as is borne out in Less’ post #24.

To those people who find my posts boring then the solution is quite simple. DON’T READ THEM AND DON’T POST COMMENTS ABOUT THEM. Just ignore me.

But you can’t can you. You can’t bear to have someone with an opinion different to your own posting his view.

I stand by my view – most threads are dragged off topic with inane comments, childish behaviour and self imagined ‘witty’ repartee.

The thread entitled Accyweb elections at http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/accyweb-elections-37647.html#post544055 is a typical example and a stark testimony to my view where entwisi opened the topic with a laudable suggestion. But apart from 2 posts the rest where off topic with inane comments, childish behaviour and self imagined ‘witty’ repartee.
You should know as well as I do that the most irritating contributers aren't ignored. Look at me for example people complain about pretty much everything I say yet they keep coming back for more JB I think we are actually the FAVOURITE members of accyweb, because people just love to hate us
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 10:49   #40
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
You should know as well as I do that the most irritating contributers aren't ignored. Look at me for example people complain about pretty much everything I say yet they keep coming back for more JB I think we are actually the FAVOURITE members of accyweb, because people just love to hate us
Oooooh, look twins!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 10:53   #41
God Member

Quote:
If everybody stayed away because of you then perhaps you would reach your ultimate goal. It does seem to be working though
Old 20-03-2008, 11:37   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
If everybody stayed away because of you then perhaps you would reach your ultimate goal. It does seem to be working though
What do you think my ultimate goal is? Everyone leaving Accyweb?

Think you will find that NOBODY has ever left because of me and never will. I'm never particularly offensive directly to a single member, I tend to spread it around!

Courtesy that is.
Old 20-03-2008, 12:20   #43
Senior Member+

Quote:

Think you will find that NOBODY has ever left because of me and never will. I'm never particularly offensive directly to a single member, I tend to spread it around!

Courtesy that is.
nah Blazey, you werent offensive to me at all at the beginning of the year

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 12:20   #44
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:

Courtesy that is.
What a load of

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2008, 12:24   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
What a load of

You like those flags don't you

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..