Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2005, 09:56   #31
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: I've finally succumbed....

Thanks Willow you don't know how much I appreciated you lying for me there, Anybody got a dry hankie i've come over all emotional!

To get back on thread, ('cos I'm a good boy really) From what I've heard Roy's been pleased with the response that he has had from members with whichever way they have contributed to the running of the site & any monies he gets for Accyweb is spent on improvements one way or another.

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-03-2005, 13:17   #32
Senior Member+

Like Willow, I have also used PayPal.

I also do as much banking as possible online, I pay my credit cards online, and last christmas, we did most of our shopping online.

As long as you use companies you've heard of, there are usually procedures in place if you do have problems.

vorlon24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:14   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp
The irrelevant childish postings as you call them are just a bit of friendly banter and anyone who knows Less and his calm room knows that he is the least likely of people for the moderators to have to delete from here. He's often been known to deflect the build up of tension between antagonists with his light hearted repartee and apart from that he's a vampire and none of them want to risk being bitten after midnight! (sorry)
All your points are noted Willow. However, let`s be consistent. I never want to see a complaint again about going off thread.
THOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 08:26   #34
Resident Waffler

We all wander now and again are and often asked to get back on track but usually if left to our own devices the thread sort of meanders its way back and picks up the plot again of its own accord. Bit like normal conversation really.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:12   #35
Resting in Peace

As willow says we normally leave things to come back on there own unless someone REPORTS it
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:17   #36
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by THOTH
All your points are noted Willow. However, let`s be consistent. I never want to see a complaint again about going off thread.
The very fact that you posted this reply in this thread proves that you too can be just as guilty as anyone else for going off thread.

Can we have a little less preach & alot more practice? THANK YOU!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 15:10   #37
Accrington Web Mascot

As a "new" old member I will make a donation asap! Paypal is a very popular site and I've used it many times and never had a problem. A lot of money is used to make sure its secure. I can't understand why so many people are still so reluctant to buy goods online - using secure internet sites is probably less risky than walking the streets with pockets full of cash!!!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..