Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2013, 17:41   #76
Resting in Peace

Re: Banned People

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
All the long time members know the score on here wi karma, its always been so,so why yeh bothering now Jay?
The karma doesn't bother me one bit cashy, never has never will, but the diatribe that came with it did. Can't really see the point of mouthing off if you haven't the guts to put your name to it, no doubt when this cretin was growing up and becoming a mealy mouthed wimp, they probably spent all their time hanging onto mummies coat tails crying mummy mummy mummy, don't let the big boys hurt me, sniveling little arsehole
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-08-2013, 17:43   #77
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
And While he's keeping you occupied, I'll take all the booze out of your fridge.
Well that's settled it then I'm staying, can't have you and Mick sitting on Broadway supping ale that's far to strong for you
Old 06-08-2013, 23:28   #78
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
The karma doesn't bother me one bit cashy, never has never will, but the diatribe that came with it did. Can't really see the point of mouthing off if you haven't the guts to put your name to it, no doubt when this cretin was growing up and becoming a mealy mouthed wimp, they probably spent all their time hanging onto mummies coat tails crying mummy mummy mummy, don't let the big boys hurt me, sniveling little arsehole
Send the P.M. to the mods mate if its bad, they can see who sent it. i think i once heard.
Old 06-08-2013, 23:40   #79
Senior Member+

Quote:
I see some nice member has given me some nice red for the above statement, maybe I'm sick of faceless wonders who haven't the guts to stand up and be counted, but do so anonymously, you sniveling little coward, put up or shut up arshole
If they have given you mouth as well Jay then shop the prats to the Mods. If they don't have the moral fibre to be open about it then they aren't worth bothering about
Old 07-08-2013, 17:16   #80
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
If they have given you mouth as well Jay then shop the prats to the Mods. If they don't have the moral fibre to be open about it then they aren't worth bothering about
Think I'll take your advice Barrie, and treat the arshole with the contempt so readily deserved
Old 07-08-2013, 17:35   #81
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Think I'll take your advice Barrie, and treat the arshole with the contempt so readily deserved

If I promise never to do it again, will you let me off this time?

Oh hang on though, I do my bitching in the open forum, so it must be someone else.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 17:40   #82
Resting in Peace

Quote:
If I promise never to do it again, will you let me off this time?

Oh hang on though, I do my bitching in the open forum, so it must be someone else.
Come on Less, its time to take more water with it mate
Old 07-08-2013, 17:43   #83

Quote:
Come on Less, its time to take more water with it mate
No, it's time you stopped fussing over something that doesn't matter.

Old 07-08-2013, 17:52   #84
Resting in Peace

Quote:
No, it's time you stopped fussing over something that doesn't matter.

your keeping the thread alive
Old 07-08-2013, 18:16   #85

Quote:
What's wrong with that?

I'd rather do that than just leave you to moan on your own as if no-one pays you any heed.

Old 08-08-2013, 18:56   #86

Quote:
Spread the word.
gdm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:03   #87

Quote:
Similar to the abusive diatribe you sent me when I criticised your spelling?
Give it but not take it?
Balbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:57   #88
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

I think there's going to be handbags at dawn!
Old 09-08-2013, 11:34   #89
Super Moderator

Ha ha ha, leave Accyweb, Jay? Where would you go?...to spend all your time with the namby pamby goody goodies on Blackburn Web? Accyweb's like the Hotel California...you can check out but you can never leave!
Sparkologist and cashman like this.

Last edited by Wynonie Harris; 09-08-2013 at 11:37.
Wynonie Harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 17:26   #90
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Ha ha ha, leave Accyweb, Jay? Where would you go?...to spend all your time with the namby pamby goody goodies on Blackburn Web? Accyweb's like the Hotel California...you can check out but you can never leave!
Na Wyn was contemplating jacking in the net altogether as its getting very hard to move even a few feet now never mind messing about on the laptop

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..