Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-01-2008, 20:46   #16
God Member

Re: Biorb fish tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo69 View Post
Aquamania is that the one that has lots off dead fish on the top of its tanks in blackburn
Yeh I'm not promoting Aquamania at all, I hate the place.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-01-2008, 21:19   #17
God Member

I went to look at some fish tanks today at Valley Aquatics in Haslingden.

I was very impressed. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly and the fish on sale looked healthy, also no dead ones on show and no sign of the dreaded white spot in the marine tanks (not that I'll be going down that road again in a hurry).

I have much more faith in this place than I have in Aquascope or Aquamania.

If I buy I'll buy from here.
Old 31-01-2008, 15:59   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
I went to look at some fish tanks today at Valley Aquatics in Haslingden.

I was very impressed. The staff were very knowledgeable and friendly and the fish on sale looked healthy, also no dead ones on show and no sign of the dreaded white spot in the marine tanks (not that I'll be going down that road again in a hurry).

I have much more faith in this place than I have in Aquascope or Aquamania.

If I buy I'll buy from here.
Well I hope you find a nice tank and some nice fish! I will like to see pictures if you do decide to buy!
Old 31-01-2008, 16:55   #19

Has anybody any experience of Mill Hill pets? They seem to be advertising alot on local radio recently about having an aquarium section but I haven't been
forceten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:21   #20

Dear Lilly,

I've been to all the shops that sell tropical fish etc. in this area. I've seen good ones and bad ones and oh let me out of here ones. I've found aquamania to be the best service with the most helpful staff. They do sell lots of biorbs and juwel tanks and lots of others aswell. Well worth a visit I'm sure they will help you out the best.

Yours herbert.
Herbert D Turbut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 16:37   #21
Senior Member+

aquamania is one of the better ones not the best though. the one in gt harwood is awful. unless i'm lookin for a very specific fish i avoid that place the service there is awful and all they do is glare at u rather than being useful

valley aquatics only been twice but i really liked.

that accrington one is ok too but a bit small. though the fishes i bought from there are still alive and well 10 months later.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:46   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert D Turbut View Post
Dear Lilly,

I've been to all the shops that sell tropical fish etc. in this area. I've seen good ones and bad ones and oh let me out of here ones. I've found aquamania to be the best service with the most helpful staff. They do sell lots of biorbs and juwel tanks and lots of others aswell. Well worth a visit I'm sure they will help you out the best.

Yours herbert.
If you'd worked there you'd have such a different impression of the place
Old 09-03-2008, 10:26   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
If you'd worked there you'd have such a different impression of the place
he might just own the place, has that crossed yer mind,only joined this month, only made that1 post, unusual username, i rest my case, your the lawyer.
Old 09-03-2008, 16:25   #24
Senior Member+

*LOL* i thougth taht

imagine signing on for this thread....
Old 12-03-2008, 01:44   #25
God Member

even if it was him i haven't said anything false... in fact I've said things pretty tame compared to the truth about that place. and I think they have enough legal problems on their hands to add another to the list.
Old 12-03-2008, 08:48   #26
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
he might just own the place, has that crossed yer mind,only joined this month, only made that1 post, unusual username, i rest my case, your the lawyer.
If he does own the place we had take what he says with a pinch of marine salt

OK I know, its coat time again

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..