Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2007, 21:49   #1
Senior Member+

Does that first aid meetin still take place on mondays?

up nr the globe or has it been moved?
Old 04-11-2007, 21:52   #2
God Member

Re: Does that first aid meetin still take place on mondays?

You mean at the st johns ambulance centre ?? thats near the globe centre as far as im aware its still there Not sure on meetings tho it was mondays whether thats still the same now or not dont know

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 21:59   #3
Resting in Peace

I think you better wait till Ber999t comes on line he will know
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 22:28   #4
God Member

The Saint Johns Ambulance Headquarters are still there but don't know when the lessons are. Seem to recall reading something about it on here but where or when I read it I really can't remember.
Old 05-11-2007, 00:23   #5
Senior Member+

found this on one of his threads.. might just pop down at 8pm.

Quote:
Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this message.

My name is Bernard and I'm the Divisional Superintendent in the local Unit of St John Ambulance.

We are across the road from the Globe Centre and we would welcome new members Adults, Cadets and Badgers.

We provide First Aid cover at Accrington Stanley, Burnley FC and Blackburn Rovers FC and at various other events in and around Accrington.

If anybody is wanting more information or just want to have a look and then think about becoming a member please note the following times for the meetings.

The meetings are held on Monday nights (subject to Bank Holidays) and the times for the different sections are as follows:-

Badgers 5-10yo start 18:15 finish 19:15
Cadets 10-18yo start 19:00 finish 20:15
Adults 18+ start 20:00 finish 21:30 (sometimes a bit later dependant on training)

A weekly sub of .50p helps to provide refreshments during the meeting.

or you can ring the HQ on 398440 and leave a message on the answerphone or pm me for more info.

We are looking to recruit people from all sections of the community.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..