Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2004, 17:02   #1

How come my post count is wrong?

I had a look earlier at all the posts that i'd made and it amounted to 140, yet my profile says only 44! Can any body tell me why???
savo is back. is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-06-2004, 17:19   #2
God Member

Re: How come my post count is wrong?

And I'm now a "senior member +"....better than being a minus I suppose....how many grades have you got on here, Roy?
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 17:25   #3
Roy
Administrator

Quote:
I had a look earlier at all the posts that i'd made and it amounted to 140, yet my profile says only 44! Can any body tell me why???
I certainly can! Certain parts of the forum are deemed not worthy. Places like anything goes and the petz forum for example. This is due to the nature of these forums as being just banter and silly comments. When you post in the rest of the site it is assumed you have made a quality addition to the Accrington Web community and so you are justly rewarded with posts and money!

Quote:
And I'm now a "senior member +"....better than being a minus I suppose....how many grades have you got on here, Roy?
There are a few ranks and I'm still finalising them. When finished I will make a post and explain advantages and features that go with each rank. A + at accyweb means you have just earned a new feature or gained something benificial. I'm not gonna tell you what you can do now tealeaf, you'll have to have a play and see if you can figure it out.
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 17:32   #4

I was only asking??!!!
savo is back. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 17:38   #5
Roy
Administrator

I only answered!!??
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 21:25   #6
white rabbits

most of my posts are rubbish,,,but it keeps me out of mischief,,,lol
Old 05-03-2006, 21:35   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Another old thread revived

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..