Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2008, 19:39   #46
Senior Member+

Re: secret satisfaction.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
Fault?i wouldn't say Jack was anybodys 'fault'......his dad is missing out on the greatest thing that happened to him (only he doesn't realise this), now THAT is his fault.....

2-0
lol, i didnt mean the baby was anyones fault, i mean walking out

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-09-2008, 20:34   #47
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
nah!, im not a woman scorned, im glad hes my ex, cuz if he wasnt i wouldnt have my kids and my fella now ...would I, so reallyits a blessing
Old 16-09-2008, 22:19   #48
God Member

When I left my ex he tried to make me jealous by giving me a full blown account of the first sexual encounter with his new girlfriend, commenting on how many times he 'pleased' her.

I replied 'shame you could never do that for me'.

I felt smug enough just off that but then I saw her bingo wings, fake hair and fake tan and laughed my head off. All in the comfort of my own home of course on my computer screen.

He tried to make me jealous and I ended up thinking good riddance. That must've stung.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 07:50   #49

I haven't had that happen to me exactly but I once ran into an ex (for the first time since we'd broken up) when I was out on the town looking significantly more fantastic than usual. It wasnt just that he looked regretful, but more that it so easily could have happened when I was doing a supermarket run with a hangover and greasy hair.
It's shallow but these little things do make you feel good.
Pamperqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 10:14   #50
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
That is correct-as the last time we 'broke up' was him telling me he didn't want anything to do with Jack when i was 8 weeks pregnant with him......that might be why i haven't got over it

Is someone who didn't want to know you or to know his future child really worth wasting any energy on? Whatever you feel about Jack's dad doesn't affect Jack's dad at all. It only affects you. Why let him do that? It just gives him more importance in your life than he deserves.

I know someone whose ex had told her to get an abortion or he would leave. She didn't. He did. The end.

Of course Jack missed out on not having his biological father there but if, as a result, he gets a better Dad who is a real Dad because he actually cares about him then that matters more. As he gets older he can find out about his 'real' dad. I knew someone (now deceased) who was not the actual biological father of his son but when talking to the son about that when he was older the lad's reply was along the lines of. "He gave me a few genes. You gave me everything else. He may be my father but you have always been my Dad."

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 12:54   #51
Loz

I hope i never have to run into an ex because ive only ever been with Frank and would be devastated if we broke up!
Old 17-09-2008, 14:19   #52
Resting in Peace

As usual, Willow has stepped in with her wonderful wise words and can't deny she is not correct, but understand what Miss Kitty is saying .. if it gives you a little closure to see your ex. with a new partner that you view as a minger, then so be it ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 16:30   #53
Senior Member+

its really annoying if you meet her and like her as well !!!!

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 28-11-2008, 17:52   #54
Senior Member+

ive just seen a pic of my ex on facebook.... JEEEESUS!!!!! i must have been drinking heavily at the time

Old 28-11-2008, 17:54   #55
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
ive just seen a pic of my ex on facebook.... JEEEESUS!!!!! i must have been drinking heavily at the time

I could comment on that but might get an infraction
Old 28-11-2008, 17:55   #56
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I could comment on that but might get an infraction
have a look at the pic, go onto my facebook profile

Old 28-11-2008, 18:37   #57
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

LOL, they never look the same as when ya first met em do they?
Old 28-11-2008, 18:45   #58
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
LOL, they never look the same as when ya first met em do they?
That is soooo true!!
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 22:23   #59
God Member

Well what an interesting read this thread has been Im gobsmacked
Maybe im old fashioned but to flaunt cheating on your mate with her husband and then to assume your the best of the bunch . well im sorry emmamum all i can say is emzy must have the patience of a saint.
I think you leave yourself wide open for verbal on here.
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2008, 23:12   #60
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
Well what an interesting read this thread has been Im gobsmacked
Maybe im old fashioned but to flaunt cheating on your mate with her husband and then to assume your the best of the bunch . well im sorry emmamum all i can say is emzy must have the patience of a saint.
I think you leave yourself wide open for verbal on here.
She wouldn't have posted it if she wasn't sure about her relationship with Emzy now would she?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..