Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-11-2011, 21:35   #91
God Member

Re: Toast...what do you like on yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
I've just done a bit of research into canola oil which is also known as rapeseed oil and it has a lot of very beneficial effects on the body including apparently lowering cholesterol, and is also good for the heart and blood. Just goes to show that you can get completely opposing information when searching on the internet.
Well said Anne -as to killjoys....

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
mobertol is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-11-2011, 21:59   #92
Senior Member+

My toastie thing is a beef paste sandwich just popped into the toaster, simple but heaven, and if I am feeling posh when it's cooked in the toaster, I put crisps on. Plain only, no strange flavours that would be disgusting.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 22:06   #93
God Member

Smoked salmon and butter -no yucky spreads...

“Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.”
~ D. H. Lawrence
Old 19-11-2011, 22:08   #94
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
I've just done a bit of research into canola oil which is also known as rapeseed oil and it has a lot of very beneficial effects on the body including apparently lowering cholesterol, and is also good for the heart and blood. Just goes to show that you can get completely opposing information when searching on the internet.
Aye but some regard the bad as Gospel.
Old 19-11-2011, 22:08   #95
God Member

Cut into soldiers with a runny boiled egg...Yum!

Ultimate comfort food When i want to be mollycoddled!

~ D. H. Lawrence

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..