Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2011, 04:28   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Venues for a Christening Do...

You could also try the Brewers arms on thwaites road its big and the entrance is flat with wheel chair access they have a jukebox and an area that can be blocked off if need be we have had a few accyweb meets there so if you look through the gallery you should find photos of the place.
if you want there number pm me as its against site rules to put land line numbers on site without the permission of the person whose number it is.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-06-2011, 06:08   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
You could also try the Brewers arms on thwaites road its big and the entrance is flat with wheel chair access they have a jukebox and an area that can be blocked off if need be we have had a few accyweb meets there so if you look through the gallery you should find photos of the place.
if you want there number pm me as its against site rules to put land line numbers on site without the permission of the person whose number it is.
It's now called Tricky's
Old 09-06-2011, 20:16   #18

well I rang the adelaide suite, all was fine, but their attitude stank, the guy who sorts out the reservations and the lady who does the catering, just rang burnley road bowling green club but you've to be a member to hold a function there? Might try brooks club in centre they've always been really good, had our wedding nite do there.
Old 10-06-2011, 20:00   #19
Senior Member+

Accy Cricket Club, has disabled access and disabled facilites, no juke box though but you can do your own catering and could set up a cd player, we have some speakers there that you could ask about using. Suitable for 100 guests but won't look at all empty with 50-70, call Kim on 07809 269354 and mention me!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..