Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 21:18   #76

Re: Crawshaw Street Accrington

Thanks, are your Gordon or Raymond?
joaner3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-07-2012, 21:08   #77
Junior Member+

HI Mrs Gudgeon new to the sit my self glad I found it can talk to my old mats again Iam Gordon Askew from 6 School St can you ask Kath to E-Mail me please on

[email protected]

Kind regards
Gordon
asky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 18:19   #78
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by asky View Post
HI lets start in Crawshaw street there were George Gresham Harry & Cath Philiton.Peter &
Stewart Davidson. David Creeg. Burnerd noalon. Jimmy Smith. Peter Mc cocky. Maurice Barbara David Kath Gordon & James Gudgeon. Stewart Philipson. Lets go round the corner to School Street there were Gordon Raymond Margaret Brenda Pauline Askew.

ASKEY
hi I recognise all those names from
crawshaw street..I be one of the Gudgeons Kath.
You have a good memory..
kattyjaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 18:26   #79
I am Banned

Quote:
HI lets start in Crawshaw street there were George Gresham Harry & Cath Philiton.Peter &
Stewart Davidson. David Creeg. Burnerd noalon. Jimmy Smith. Peter Mc cocky. Maurice Barbara David Kath Gordon & James Gudgeon. Stewart Philipson. Lets go round the corner to School Street there were Gordon Raymond Margaret Brenda Pauline Askew.

ASKEY
You've missed out Leo & Maud Bentley, young David Gudgeon used to spend more time in their house than he did in his own.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 18:36   #80
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooinda View Post
Is there anyone who remembers Crawshaw Street before it became a car park, as a child I lived there, on the corner there was a blacksmiths shop, as kids we used to watch the horses being shoe'd opposite corner was the Blockade hotel.

Next to our house was the Horseshoe pub, (get the blacksmith connection) in the street all the kids used to play out together this was in the early 50's.

If Jean Haworth (who married Carl Baker)
Roy Hudson
Derek Gardiner
Carl Baker ( mother had Tower Cafe chip shop, near the old Jo Mort's, father was an actor)(Carl had a car sales site in Clitheroe)
Read this I would be delighted to hear from them.
I am Terry.
Always remember Crawshaw Street..Those were the days when we had great skipping ropes and all the kids joined in..Top and whip and bursting the tarmac bubbles..Was there in childhood..
Old 19-07-2012, 12:08   #81
Junior Member+

Quote:
HI Mrs Gudgeon new to the sit my self glad I found it can talk to my old mats again Iam Gordon Askew from 6 School St can you ask Kath to E-Mail me please on

[email protected]

Kind regards
Gordon
Hi Gordon...How are you..?

This is Kath

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..