Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Lost Friends / Family
Donate! Join Today

Lost Friends / Family Lost friends from the Accrington area? Maybe someone here can help?

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-05-2010, 20:03   #1

Lost Parrot

Parrot lost today from new lane area anyone with any info please PM me as soon as possible little girl heartbroken .
bondi38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 26-05-2010, 20:30   #2
God Member

Re: Lost Parrot

The mood of the forum is a bit vicious at the mo
so expect some Monty Python and polygon remarks.

So don't let that little girl see them

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 22:03   #3
God Member

ah bless, i really hope you find the bird, i have a parakeet and i would be gutted if anything happened to him
Old 26-05-2010, 22:24   #4

I'm around Ossy for a few hours tomorrow, if I see it I will let you know. Hope you find it soon
suedarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 22:32   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Hope its found a pets a pet simple as.
Old 26-05-2010, 23:18   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedarbo View Post
I'm around Ossy for a few hours tomorrow, if I see it I will let you know. Hope you find it soon
why have i got an image of you driving around ossy looking up through your sunroof

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2010, 23:19   #7
God Member

oops forgotthe sensible bit

check at the pet shop in ossy as somone may take it there thinking it belongs to them as they had one stolen a few weeks back

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 17:13   #8
Senior Member+

Don't know muchabout parrots - Fischers (Love Birds were my thing), is the lost bird a Norwegian Blue?
Old 28-05-2010, 09:57   #9

Dont know what it is Barrie its a couple that have moved in across the road from me and i just said i would put it on here for them but no luck so far .
Hope you and Marion are ok sorry i missed you when you were over maybe see you next time .
Regards Marian xx
bondi38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..