Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2007, 13:53   #16
Resting in peace

Re: 14 Year Old Daughters For Sale

.Wife for sale.contact Ianto.W. no reasonable offer refused.

Last edited by Ianto.W.; 14-09-2007 at 13:56.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-09-2007, 14:08   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
.Wife for sale.contact Ianto.W. no reasonable offer refused.
LOL i hope the shed is set up for you for the night after Mrs Ianto sees that

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 14:15   #18
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleymad View Post
LOL i hope the shed is set up for you for the night after Mrs Ianto sees that
The wife is allready locked in the shed, I am not a bave man.
Old 14-09-2007, 14:26   #19
God Member

Parents put up daughter for sale;
Daughter decides she wants a gut of the proceeds;
Parents say no and drop the price to be shut of her;
Daughter takes legal advice on what she is entitled to;
Daughter finds that she has no money for legal fees;
Puts parents up for sale to raise much needed capital;
Parents complain and take legal advice;
Offer comes in for daughter but she refuses;
Parents force the issue and she is sold;
She has won the action to get a cut of what they were paid for her;
Daughter has accepted offer for parents and lets them go;
Daughter then buys new set of loving caring parents;
Has enough money left over to buy her freedom and be a normal teen again.

Ok that was extracting the urine a bit but shows the absurdity of it when people become a commodity then it is no different than when slaves were bought and sold like cattle in the 18C 19C and in some places up to and including the present. At 14 she is still a child and if brought up properly would like to enjoy life before making the big step to marriage.

Hope the book is thrown at the parents and though I loathe the idea, the child/children are removed from their so called "parents" into a better place or family.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 14:30   #20
God Member

"""would like to enjoy life before making the big step to marriage."""

So there is no enjoyment after?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 14:33   #21
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
"""would like to enjoy life before making the big step to marriage."""

So there is no enjoyment after?
That depends on the persons getting married. It wont always be a bed of rose petals more like a bed of thorns. Mind you most of what you get in marriage you can get before in this enlightened age if not more.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 19:03   #22
God Member

Sounds like a high priced online whorehouse. Probably would be legal in Canada; prostitution is and this sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, so it must be ......
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 21:27   #23
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther View Post
busman why where ya looking at that page anyhow?
Just to set the record straight, The link was one of several sent to me via a frequent newsletter. Most are "normal" but just occasionally, it throws up bizarre items such as this.

I certainly am not interested in teenage brides, Willow doesn't give me enough pocket money to run two women at the same time
Old 14-09-2007, 22:28   #24

I will just say that the very thought of this is repulsive. I will now shut up as I fear my vitriol will get me banned.
Stanaccy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 09:50   #25
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747 View Post
Just to set the record straight, The link was one of several sent to me via a frequent newsletter. Most are "normal" but just occasionally, it throws up bizarre items such as this.

I certainly am not interested in teenage brides, Willow doesn't give me enough pocket money to run two women at the same time
Put Willow on the list busman, and get one with a few bob . Seriously they all read big trouble in my opinion,this is a most disturbing article if it is not a' send up.'
Old 15-09-2007, 15:12   #26
God Member

I believe the practice of selling one's offspring is quite common in parts of Asia and the Middle East; how else could you describe arranged marriages and the scandal of selling young boys to train as jockeys for horse and camel racing?
Old 15-09-2007, 16:51   #27
God Member

Some cultures have always got married and started families around that age. In fact I believe the law was most likely to have been changed here mainly do to changes in education, work and of course founded health risks with young girls having sex before the cervix is fully developed.

There are probably just as many societies that marry their children off at those ages as there are like our society with laws to prevent it.
The reason you think its sick is that its been drilled into your head that its wrong to do anything sexual before your of 'legal age'. Well in other countries its also taught to them that certain things can be done at certain ages, and its often expected of them. If you had been brought up in a society that allowed u to marry at the age of 13 then it would be morally acceptable to you, because you wouldn't know anythnig different. Who knows, maybe our society is depriving themselves lol.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 17:40   #28
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
Some cultures have always got married and started families around that age. In fact I believe the law was most likely to have been changed here mainly do to changes in education, work and of course founded health risks with young girls having sex before the cervix is fully developed.

There are probably just as many societies that marry their children off at those ages as there are like our society with laws to prevent it.
The reason you think its sick is that its been drilled into your head that its wrong to do anything sexual before your of 'legal age'. Well in other countries its also taught to them that certain things can be done at certain ages, and its often expected of them. If you had been brought up in a society that allowed u to marry at the age of 13 then it would be morally acceptable to you, because you wouldn't know anythnig different. Who knows, maybe our society is depriving themselves lol.
Every area is different,weather conditions, age expectancy in those conditions dictate procreation, to enable the survival of the species, or race,nothing to do with money but nature.
Old 17-09-2007, 02:05   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianto.W. View Post
Every area is different,weather conditions, age expectancy in those conditions dictate procreation, to enable the survival of the species, or race,nothing to do with money but nature.
I thought people where more concerned with the age of the 'wives-to-be' rather than the fact they where for sale.
In my experience most people seem to find it humourous that a man needs to purchase a wife, rather than simply get a woman to want to marry him naturally.

If it was a woman of our own legal age consent selling herself for marriage would people be as bothered then? Because as far as I gather, the girls on that website would only be being sold by their parents simply because either 1. they need parental permission to marry at that age or 2. they cant bring in their own income at that age where they live and it'd be held by the parents til a certain age anyway?

If your daughter wants to get married at that age and its perfectly legal where they live, then if the man is right, why not let him pay a bit of money aswell? I mean, technically it may as well be a dowry.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2007, 05:04   #30
Resident Waffler

Makes a change from the bride's parents having to provide the dowry anyway. However, I'd just like to repeat:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
It's a spoof, ............

Here's a link explaining the spoofyness.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..