Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Where Do You Live (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/where-do-you-live-17800.html)

derekgas 25-12-2007 12:52

Re: Where Do You Live

I think I have put myself on there, in Accy hopefully!

howarth 02-01-2008 19:21

Hi im on the same road as flashy and dawn of the shed
the posher side of intack b/lackburn xx

Boeing Guy 20-01-2008 07:32

Most of the time Dill Hall Lane, with the fields to the back of my home. But for the most part of this comming year a Apartment in a rough street, downtown, Casblanca, Morocco

Sue1 23-01-2008 20:18

I live in a rural village right up in the Nrth corner of Cambs no one has ever heard of - Elm. There is a post office which seems to be closed quite often, i.e. lunchtime, all day Wed and Sat afternoon. They have some quick food i.e. l tin of bean, l packet of cigarettes etc. Actually I think that belongs to the next village, Fridaybridge. We are newcomers - people really don't want to know us - can't say I blame them but when you walk along the street, if you pass someone, they will always say hello. Can't get used to it - only pervs did that where we moved from. It is a brilliant change from where we moved from in West Sussex!

derekgas 26-01-2008 18:01

It is a brilliant change from where we moved from in West Sussex![/quote]

I had family moved to West Sussex, when they got fed up of the ignorance, and the cost, they came back, after a spell of 5 years in 1 house, my brother told me that he didn't even know his next door neighbours surname!

motherhubbard 16-03-2008 14:55

we live in West Sussex, its very friendly where we are, mind you there are only about 30 families, no shops, no street lights, no gas, no main drains, regular power cuts when the weather is bad, ibut we do have a Pub!!

pussycat 16-03-2008 19:07

i live not far from slinky

MAW 09-04-2008 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by K.S.H (Post 207232)
Click here to enter where you live, I have set up a page for Accyweb users to pinpoint their locations, I know theres lots in the Accy area but will be nice to see how far afield people are.
You only list the town name, you don't put address details in

I must be doing something wrong, I cannot enter where I live. I clicked join and nothing happens.:confused: help:o

Padiham Lass 20-05-2008 13:20

I've been living in the Midlands for the last 26 years, but I moved to Shanghai in January.:hothothot

Soulee 24-06-2008 11:37

I used to live in Peel Park Avenue overlooking the old Stanley Ground, now i live in Tavistock, Devon and boy do i wish i was back in the north.;)

Devon's nice for a holiday but the locals are so insincere and the tourists are ignorant.:mad:

But hey they all can't be Lanc's Folk, the salt of the earth.:D

Roblaw89 29-07-2008 17:43

on the oswaldtwistle end of the bridge that links ferngore and oswaldtwistle st helens close if it help :D

fibi 29-07-2008 17:58

I used to live on Bold Street but live in Doncaster now (for my sins):)

cjrockman 06-08-2008 03:09

im on there in the wrong place but atleast in accrington lol

i went to the dentist and he said i am pregnant theres two things wrong with that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????
--------------------------------------------------------------------------:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

bonny_tuesday 06-08-2008 06:56

I must be doing something wrong too!!! Its trying to place me in America somewhere. Perhaps its because i'm from 'another place, another time' in Helmshore !!
Bonny x

Bakewell Tart 17-08-2008 19:05

I'min Milford, Derbyshire and added myself today. x