Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Christian Science (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/christian-science-19196.html)

K99WARD 11-11-2013 14:17

Re: Christian Science

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1083120)
Margaret, I care and as it says in the good book:-

“Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone”

;)

It is obvious Margaret that you care or you wouldn't keep coming back for more. This thread was dead until I turned up and made a chance remark and then it was like setting off a batch of MLRS missiles. Tell me, do all atheists live in Accrington. Or was I unlucky to hit a dark spot?

Less 11-11-2013 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by K99WARD (Post 1083119)
Sorry Fellas - can't discuss work. Official secrets and all that.

It was you that brought the subject up, the rest of us that signed the act keep quiet.

Perhaps instead of shouting it you should have kept stum?
:lamer:

Less 11-11-2013 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by K99WARD (Post 1083123)
It is obvious Margaret that you care or you wouldn't keep coming back for more. This thread was dead until I turned up and made a chance remark and then it was like setting off a batch of MLRS missiles. Tell me, do all atheists live in Accrington. Or was I unlucky to hit a dark spot?

I might just search out the thread of the last God botherer we ran out of town.

Margaret Pilkington 11-11-2013 14:26

I keep coming back to see what more you can add to this discussion......and you rate yourself very highly......anyone can re activate a dead post by simply posting to it.
Coming back to this post is a bit like picking a big scab on your knee. You know you shouldn't be doing it, you know it will make you bleed all over your white socks, you know you will get told off for doing it....be told that you will bear the scar forever....but still you do it.

I don't think you have hit a black spot, just that people see less relevance of religion in their lives......and I would hazard a guess that this would be the case in what ever town you raised these issues.

Eric 11-11-2013 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1083126)

I don't think you have hit a black spot, just that people see less relevance of religion in their lives......and I would hazard a guess that this would be the case in what ever town you raised these issues.

Maybe he should hang out in Kabul ... religion seems pretty relevant there;)

I keep coming back to this thread 'cause it's a cold, blustery day with intermittent flurries, and Kevin is providing free entertainment ...

Hi Kevin ... thank you.:rolleyes:

MargaretR 11-11-2013 15:36

I thought that 'K99' was maybe the number of the 'Ward' where he was 'committed'.

K99WARD 11-11-2013 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 1083130)
Maybe he should hang out in Kabul ... religion seems pretty relevant there;)

I keep coming back to this thread 'cause it's a cold, blustery day with intermittent flurries, and Kevin is providing free entertainment ...

Hi Kevin ... thank you.:rolleyes:

Well I am glad that you find it entertaining Eric. A case of laugh now, pay later.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Wow! Really?

DtheP47 11-11-2013 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1083125)
I might just search out the thread of the last God botherer we ran out of town.

Ran out of town? interesting turn of phrase from somebody who has a picture of serial kiddie fiddler Stuart Hall as his new avatar. :D

Less 11-11-2013 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1083137)
Ran out of town? interesting turn of phrase from somebody who has a picture of serial kiddie fiddler Stuart Hall as his new avatar. :D

Wrong again aren't you?

I notice kiddie fiddler crops up a great deal when you are attacking others, have you a guilty concience your trying to pass on?

By the way, nobody and I really do mean nobody, is interested in any of your snide remarks, you have gone out of your way to be unpopular and succeeded beyond your wildest dreams.
;)

MargaretR 11-11-2013 15:57

It is even beyond the imaginings of a conspiracy theorist to deduce that Kevin and Stuart Hall are one and the same - DtheP, if you make snide remarks it pays to keep abreast of events:rolleyes:

susie123 11-11-2013 16:02

Proof, of course, is no substitute for FAITH, says he a few pages back... try telling that to a real scientist, not a Christian one,

susie123 11-11-2013 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotti34 (Post 1082964)
Btw, I wonder how many 'good deeds' K99WARD does....wouldn't have much time to spare to help others after looking up all the quotes he is so fond of using and so very kindly sharing them with us.....
.....am crossing my fingers that he has run out of things to say. Don't think it will work somehow.

But Dotti, the quotes ARE his good deed to us, so he doesn't have to bother about doing anything more practical...

Restless 11-11-2013 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by K99WARD (Post 1083123)
It is obvious Margaret Tell me, do all atheists live in Accrington.

Margaret. I didn't know you was at the centre of Accrington's Atheist community. Learn something new everyday. Praise be to her.

Margaret Pilkington 11-11-2013 16:33

Neither did I Rob, but this chap seems to think he knows me better than I know myself...and I know it isn't my husband who is doing these posts, because he doesn't know one end of the computer from another...and anyway all the computer gear is with me.

Boeing Guy 11-11-2013 16:41

Is this him?
The Fast Show - The Holy Police - YouTube