Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   If only I was younger ..... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/if-only-i-was-younger-20698.html)

Margaret Pilkington 04-04-2006 19:36

Re: If only I was younger .....

We also have that 'look'......but it is amazing what kids can wheedle out of you when they want.....And you KNOW that is true!

slinky 04-04-2006 19:36

Me and tinks worked out a plan very young in age. She had her daughter when i was old enough to babysit for her daughter. Then I had my kids when her daughter was old enough to babysit for my kids..........see!! me and tinks don't do babysitting lmao:D :D

Tinkerbelle 04-04-2006 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
The ONLY way you can be really sure you aren't going to have those G'kid thingies....is not to have any children yourself...so you've both blown it there.

lol! Or just move to the otherside of the world, it will be difficult having to catch a plane everytime they need a sitter and it ensure that they really must need one desperately to go to all the trouble of getting to me! :D

Margaret Pilkington 04-04-2006 19:38

They would just follow you Tinks......they would tell the immigration officials that they needed their Ma.:)

Tinkerbelle 04-04-2006 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
see!! me and tinks don't do babysitting lmao:D :D

Maybe we should have done! If you'd have sat on mine I could of sat on yours and we'd have been child free now! :D

accymel 04-04-2006 19:39

Bloody heck theres too many :(

Major regret was getting married too young & rushing into it certainly with the wrong bloke that was very evil - WHERE THE HELL WAS MY BRAINS!! LMAO!!

I wouldn't like to be a youngster again bad enough 1st time round pmsl - certainly not these days anyway.

Tinkerbelle 04-04-2006 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
I wouldn't like to be a youngster again bad enough 1st time round pmsl - certainly not these days anyway.

:) I would love to be a youngster again ...... but only, as they say, 'knowing what I know now'!

Ber999T 04-04-2006 19:45

:( wished i had done better at school and maybe picked the winning numbers on the 1st lottery lol

also wish that i had been able to start my career on ambulance a few years sooner but I also enjoyed my time on the buses

accymel 04-04-2006 19:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
:) I would love to be a youngster again ...... but only, as they say, 'knowing what I know now'!

Even then i would b*gger it up anyways lol:D

My life has been much better as a grown up & i've probably learned so much more [of course as always - the hard way :D ]

accymel 04-04-2006 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ber999T
:( wished i had done better at school and maybe picked the winning numbers on the 1st lottery lol

Oooooohh thats reminded me i wish i'd of got the lottery numbers put on just before my daughter was born as i had lost out on lottery winnings aka the big one - thanks to kn*bhead X:mad: .........

...... but then again he would of been entitled to half so maybe a good job - mmm some things are for the best sometimes lol:D

garinda 04-04-2006 22:09

I remember posting before, that sadly I achieved my only ambition, which was to have clothes I'd designed in the magazines i-D and the Face.

It's quite sad really that I don't have any other burning desire to fulfil.

I would still like to be a child star in a film, like Damien in the Omen, but it would mean shaving my legs, if the part demanded short trousers.:(

BLACKBURN RAVER 04-04-2006 22:13

i would have been less shy with the girls :D :rolleyes:

harwood red 04-04-2006 22:16

I also had my children young and now at the grand old age of 35, I have a 14 ½ years old and one at nearly 13years old. Now I don't regret it but do wonder if I would have done something more with my early 20's rather than getting married (and divorced in late 20's :eek: ) and having kids.

I have got a special 40th planned though. My eldest will be 18 at end of 2009 and I will be 40 at end of 2010 so we are going to south africa (along with youngest who will be 17) to the world cup finals :D

grannyclaret 04-04-2006 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington
I wish I'd looked after my teeth better....I would have if I'd known they were going to last this long.

Have you been reading Pam Aires poem... Its called i wish i'd looked after my teeth....:biggrin8::biggrin8::rolleyz8:

harwood red 04-04-2006 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret
Have you been reading Pam Aires poem... Its called i wish i'd looked after my teeth....:biggrin8::biggrin8::rolleyz8:

eeee I can almost hear her reciting it now GC :D :p