Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Fellow Accywebbers. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/fellow-accywebbers-22801.html)

Ber999T 12-07-2006 10:30

Re: Fellow Accywebbers.

We've only been able to make 1 meet, due to my work commitments, and that was at the Stag. Once we got over our shyness and got to talking to others we had a good night and plenty of the "falling over water" passed our lips LOL.

Talked to Mez, Mick, Mani,

Saw Rindy, HR, Lettie and a few others that I cant recall their names at moment.

I'm just wondering how many have seen me and I have not known them

katex 12-07-2006 17:23

Does get me wondering though Bert .. everytime I see an ambulance flying through the lights at Clayton, I always look and wonder if it is you.

Madhatter 12-07-2006 18:06

is it bert or ber ?

katex 12-07-2006 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madhatter
is it bert or ber ?

Oh, see what you mean Madhatter, would think Bert as it is intersected with the 999 ... only Ber999T can tell us this.

lettie 12-07-2006 18:15

It's actually Ber..:)

It says at the bottom of his posts:D

katex 12-07-2006 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by lettie
It's actually Ber..:)

It says at the bottom of his posts:D

Tee hee.. whoops ... never noticed !! Sorry, Ber .. Will have to write it bigger for those with failing eyesight. :rolleyes:

Madhatter 12-07-2006 18:38

Thought so. ber you should have said in a post, your just tooo polite.

grannyclaret 12-07-2006 21:44

What an interesting thread,, i have just read it from start to finish,,,,,

Madhatter 12-07-2006 21:44

if I come to blackpool gc .

katex 12-07-2006 21:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret
What an interesting thread,, i have just read it from start to finish,,,,,

I agree, Grannyclaret, have enjoyed reading it too. Have given MissKitty some Karma for bringing out what we all puzzle about: how the people on here are like in 'real life'

Madhatter 12-07-2006 22:00

ah well only a true partner and family know how bad I really am.

mrskitty 13-07-2006 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex
I agree, Grannyclaret, have enjoyed reading it too. Have given MissKitty some Karma for bringing out what we all puzzle about: how the people on here are like in 'real life'

Thankyou katex for the karma and to GC for the comment, this is actually the first thing i have posted with such a large response:) Its weird but i have been a member for a while now and see accyweb members as my family(so im really nervous when i meet members!), but as well as the lovely ones you get the rotten ones,the ones the wind you up,the show-off type and the ones that give you a hug when you need it (even a virtual hug is nice when your in need) I JUST LOVE ACCYWEB :D so thanks guys X

Gayle 13-07-2006 21:03

So who was it that you were referring to in your first post?

Madhatter 13-07-2006 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty
Thankyou katex for the karma and to GC for the comment, this is actually the first thing i have posted with such a large response:) Its weird but i have been a member for a while now and see accyweb members as my family(so im really nervous when i meet members!), but as well as the lovely ones you get the rotten ones,the ones the wind you up,the show-off type and the ones that give you a hug when you need it (even a virtual hug is nice when your in need) I JUST LOVE ACCYWEB :D so thanks guys X

yep thats so very true hun x

Tinkerbelle 13-07-2006 21:08

Another one today to add to my list of members I've met and what a lovely lady she is. :) It's amazing what a small world we live in, I could have stayed gossiping with katex all day.