Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Fellow Accywebbers. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/fellow-accywebbers-22801.html)

harwood red 11-07-2006 10:51

Re: Fellow Accywebbers.

I've been going to the meets for a year now and never once has anyone been made to feel they are not welcome!! So no idea where this has come from kipax!!!!:confused:

mez 11-07-2006 10:54

he he he he you are a one kipax you really make me laugh

Neil 11-07-2006 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
There are a couple of people who take the messageboard over to real life and to the meet.....they do take the MB a bit too serious :)

Thats true ish. I have been to a few meets and never seen anyone argueing. I think you have been a d***head on here a few times ( who hasn't ) but when I meet you I will shake you by the hand like everyone else. Like you said, this is a message board but many people on here are friends in real life as well, thats why I think there is a carry over to real life. It is because we are all local, it is different on the international boards I use.

KIPAX 11-07-2006 10:55

harwood red... please please do NOT twist my words.. I never said anyone was made to feel unwelcome and I do not appreciate you twisting it round and trying to make people believe I ahve said that.. thats very underhand and uncalled for...

harwood red 11-07-2006 10:58

Quote:

harwood red... please please do NOT twist my words.. I never said anyone was made to feel unwelcome and I do not appreciate you twisting it round and trying to make people believe I ahve said that.. thats very underhand and uncalled for...

hee hee, me underhand now thats a new one, not been called that before.:) .. what I was merely pointing out was that people were made to feel welcome at meets as you said "the accyweb mafia will have a go at you if you have been a pain!!!"

Neil 11-07-2006 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red
people were made to feel welcome at meets

Will you be doing massage's at the next meet again?

KIPAX 11-07-2006 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil
Thats true ish. I have been to a few meets and never seen anyone argueing. I think you have been a d***head on here a few times ( who hasn't ) but when I meet you I will shake you by the hand like everyone else. Like you said, this is a message board but many people on here are friends in real life as well, thats why I think there is a carry over to real life. It is because we are all local, it is different on the international boards I use.

Spot on neil.. and i wasnt suggesting anyone startd arguing or fighting.. only that they will find with experience that theres a massive differnce between the live version on the forum version.. unfortunatly some take longer to find that out.

accymel 11-07-2006 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil
Will you be doing massage's at the next meet again?

Lmfao!!!! ahhh so thats what Kipax meant by underhanded:rolleyes::D

KIPAX 11-07-2006 11:03

Quote:

what I was merely pointing out was that people were made to feel welcome at meets as you said "the accyweb mafia will have a go at you if you have been a pain!!!"

correct.. but i did not say they will make you feel unwelcome and you tried to make out thats what I am saying..yes thats underhand of you and sneaky.

but i accept your apology..

next :)

harwood red 11-07-2006 11:04

massages are out at mo except anyone wanting to give me one that is :D

KIPAX 11-07-2006 11:05

Quote:

except anyone wanting to give me one that is :D

Ya might wanna reword that one as well dear :) :) :)

harwood red 11-07-2006 11:07

Quote:

Ya might wanna reword that one as well dear :) :) :)

Hey you know exactly what I was saying so no twisting my words thank you as that is completely uncalled for and rather underhand :)

KIPAX 11-07-2006 11:08

touche :) :)

accymel 11-07-2006 11:10

Quote:

Spot on neil.. and i wasnt suggesting anyone startd arguing or fighting.. only that they will find with experience that theres a massive differnce between the live version on the forum version.. unfortunatly some take longer to find that out.

Ive not had any problems i find generally on the whole most Accywebbers are what they portray here on the forum, i was at stanley on sat & can say Harwood Red is definately mad as a hatter:p, where was you Kipax i would of introduced meself so you could find out im just same in person as on web :D

Ive been on loads of meets mainly from all over uk non local & again they have been firm friends & are as real as on net, trouble is you cant put on an act or its so easy to be caught out once at meets...as one or two i met whom was all confident & brash - yet wont say boo to a goose in realtime.

Neil 11-07-2006 11:10

Quote:

massages are out at mo except anyone wanting to give me one that is :D

Well I suppose it's time I gave you one this time :D