Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Just Nearly Crashed The Car....Xmas Tree (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/just-nearly-crashed-the-car-xmas-tree-25518.html)

jimmi5bellies 03-11-2006 12:20

Just Nearly Crashed The Car....Xmas Tree

First one spotted on Meadoway, Church. :D
Cor ....they are keen !

http://www.iwrp.co.uk/uploads/jimmi5bellies/xmas.jpg

Sorry about the size of the image, if i made it any smaller i dont think you would have believed me ... and i had to take the picture very quickly ...

AccyJay 03-11-2006 12:27

Re: Just Nearly Crashed The Car....Xmas Tree

It is a little bit early. They might be trying to be the first in the area. I once sent all my Christmas card out on the 1st Oct.

:D

accymel 03-11-2006 12:30

Blooming heck thats quick & very over keen its not even bommy night yet, just waiting for the saddo's round here to start they started early last year:eek:

Tealeaf 03-11-2006 12:30

Wow! It looks absolutely fabulous! That is the best Antony Gormley sculpture I've seen in ages...much better than those ones on the beach at Crosby. And this one's in Church, of all places!

Anyway, I have no doubt Gayle has something to do with this...but It is certainly far better than the panopticon. I do hope, however, that someone can persuade the inhabitants of that house in the background to get rid of that mess in their front window.

jimmi5bellies 03-11-2006 12:33

Howling here ......
Youd have thought they would have put some pretty bulbs on the dead council tree wouldnt you.

Tinkerbelle 03-11-2006 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
just waiting for the saddo's round here to start they started early last year:eek:

They already have ;) same culprits every year! I think Carl Hurles will confirm his neighbours decorated their house arond 3 weeks ago. :D

accymel 03-11-2006 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
They already have ;) same culprits every year! I think Carl Hurles will confirm his neighbours decorated their house arond 3 weeks ago. :D

Ah them havent looked LOL didnt surprise me at all pmsl

cherokee 03-11-2006 13:35

OMG its getting worse every year some saddo round here put their tree etc up over a week ago WHY????

harwood red 03-11-2006 14:01

It's unbelievable.... or maybe it's just they eat easter eggs on christmas day!!!! :rolleyes: :p ;)

cherokee 03-11-2006 14:05

or maybe they just had xmas day on easter sunday and couldnt be bothered to take the decs down lol

Tealeaf 03-11-2006 14:29

Here is a good money-saving tip. If anyone on here wants to get pregnant, try and do so on the 25th March; the chances are it will be born on Christmas day and that means you only have to buy one set of pressy's each year for the little brat.

harwood red 03-11-2006 14:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Here is a good money-saving tip. If anyone on here wants to get pregnant, try and do so on the 25th March; the chances are it will be born on Christmas day and that means you only have to buy one set of pressy's each year for the little brat.

Oh so not true!!! My eldest was born on xmas day (although he was prem and not due till feb!!) and has march 1st the day of his christening which is called "party day". He gets his pressie's and when he was younger his party then. At christmas he just gets birthday cards and a cake!!! :)

jimmi5bellies 03-11-2006 14:33

Im dreading putting up the tree again .... its a competition between my 4 cats who is the first one to the top. I cant put chocolate balls on the tree as one of my cats loves it and pinches it from the tree.:p

Tealeaf 03-11-2006 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
Im dreading putting up the tree again .... its a competition between my 4 cats who is the first one to the top. I cant put chocolate balls on the tree as one of my cats loves it and pinches it from the tree.:p

There's nothing to dread.....just stick razor blades in some of the branches. Your cats will soon learn their lesson and won't then be going anywhere near the tree.

jimmi5bellies 03-11-2006 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tealeaf
There's nothing to dread.....just stick razor blades in some of the branches. Your cats will soon learn their lesson and won't then be going anywhere near the tree.

And who will clean up the blood ... :D

jambutty 03-11-2006 14:58

Quote:

Howling here ......
Youd have thought they would have put some pretty bulbs on the dead council tree wouldnt you.

That’s not a dead council tree jimmi5bellies but a disguised CCTV camera with microphone and speaker.

Gayle 03-11-2006 15:40

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarh! It's wrong, wrong I tell you!

Bazf 03-11-2006 16:03

Saw the first advert on telly, mastercard, and also the stores are all filling there shelves with Christmas stuff. Over here they start to decorate after thanksgiving which is the last thursday in november, we will have our usual discussion about how soon it is but I will lose :) and have to sit through the whole of december with them. Have you started the outside decorations yet or is it just an american thing?

jackyalex 03-11-2006 16:26

oh its too early to put up your xmas dec yet it will make xmas seem ages away having them up now

chav1 03-11-2006 16:27

Quote:

Just Nearly Crashed The Car..

well you are a woman .................:rolleyes:

lancsdave 03-11-2006 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bazf
Have you started the outside decorations yet or is it just an american thing?

The outside decorations have gradually increased over the past few years. Whereabouts are you Bazf ?

jimmi5bellies 03-11-2006 17:02

lol @ chav ... note i said " NEARLY" .... had i been a male then it might have read "JUST CRASHED THE CAR" :D :D :D

Fact: Out of the 2 minor RTA's ive been in, its been 2 MEN that have Rogered ME UP THE BACKSIDE ! :D

chav1 03-11-2006 17:04

Quote:

lol @ chav ... note i said " NEARLY" .... had i been a male then it might have read "JUST CRASHED THE CAR" :D :D :D

Fact: Out of the 2 minor RTA's ive been in, its been 2 MEN that have Rogered ME UP THE BACKSIDE ! :D

well its bad enough to be in an accident but for them to do that to you afterwards is just adding insult to injury :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

jimmi5bellies 03-11-2006 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1
well its bad enough to be in an accident but for them to do that to you afterwards is just adding insult to injury :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FPMSL ....

SPUGGIE J 03-11-2006 18:26

So the great Crimbo Decorations race is on then!! What a waste of effort having them up befor 1st December a they might get damaged or worse if outside technically redistributed for a better use.

Anyone put one in their car yet???

jambutty 04-11-2006 09:11

There was a time not all that long ago when people didn’t “trim up” or decorate in the modern vernacular, until the kids had gone to bed on Xmas Eve. The parents would put the tree up, add all the trimmings and spread the presents under the tree.

The living room and front room in some cases got trimmed up and received Xmas cards were strung along the walls.

It was often well past midnight before they stumbled into bed but it was worth the effort to see the kids faces as they came down on Xmas morning.

Last year I saw a few cars decorated – on the inside. Although some people wrapped silver tinsel around the aerial – that’s if they still had one.

Slightly off topic – a message to the thieving Neanderthal torag who nicked my car aerial from outside my flat in broad daylight the other day – A VERY UNHAPPY XMAS!!!! I hope that you poked your eye out when you put it on your own car.

But this decorating for Xmas lark has got well out of hand today.

katex 04-11-2006 09:27

Does seem overly premature to put up your Christmas tree just yet .. hope not some sad reason behind this .. sorry, just a thought. :(

jimmi5bellies 04-11-2006 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex
Does seem overly premature to put up your Christmas tree just yet .. hope not some sad reason behind this .. sorry, just a thought. :(

I think they like to be first every year Katex. Was like that last year as well.

katex 04-11-2006 11:00

Quote:

I think they like to be first every year Katex. Was like that last year as well.

Ok .. that's sorta' a relief then, but why, eh ? You do these things for some sort of pat on the back, don't you ? Everybody, like us, must be just laughing at them :D :D

Anyway, glad your rear end is still intact ..:D

jimmi5bellies 04-11-2006 11:47

lol @ tear end.

Has anybody ever seen Howarth Close during December ???? Think Look Northwest once went when they do the Christmas competition.

katex 04-11-2006 11:57

Quote:

lol @ tear end.

That typing error is funnier .... :D

I love the way people dress up their houses at Christmas (guess those wind turbines will be coming in useful !) sos thread wander. Like stepping into a childhood fantasy of Fairyland .. :cool:

Wish I could do more, but can never sort out the plugs, etc to the outside .. suppose need a man at times ...:(

slinky 04-11-2006 12:03

Quote:

Wish I could do more, but can never sort out the plugs, etc to the outside .. suppose need a man at times ...:(

Katex you should live with Ginger then. Every year is the same......More lights outside than bloody blackpool Illuminations ( although ours do work)......

Cars drive past and stop outside staring....gets bloody annoying, but he is a big kid and insists on doing the house up like a grotto every year.

A little girl that lives near us won't go to bed at night until her mum has put her, her little dressing gown on and brings her for a look at the lights, then she will go to bed........:D bet that mum curses Ginger every year lol.

accymel 04-11-2006 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky
Katex you should live with Ginger then. Every year is the same......More lights outside than bloody blackpool Illuminations ( although ours do work)......

Cars drive past and stop outside staring....gets bloody annoying, but he is a big kid and insists on doing the house up like a grotto every year.

A little girl that lives near us won't go to bed at night until her mum has put her, her little dressing gown on and brings her for a look at the lights, then she will go to bed........:D bet that mum curses Ginger every year lol.

He does love his lights dont he? lol was only a month back he was on about........getting more .......lights:eek: im surprised you haven't had planes land yet:D

slinky 04-11-2006 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel
He does love his lights dont he? lol was only a month back he was on about........getting more .......lights:eek: im surprised you haven't had planes land yet:D

Tell me about it. When I hear a low plane over head....I run for cover and pray it carries on lol. His bloody love for lights comes from his dad, that still decorated to grotto style every year.....even though all the kids have grown up and have families of there own lol. :)

harwood red 04-11-2006 12:14

Quote:

Tell me about it. When I hear a low plane over head....I run for cover and pray it carries on lol. His bloody love for lights comes from his dad, that still decorated to grotto style every year.....even though all the kids have grown up and have families of there own lol. :)

Hey if Ginger decides to dress up this christmas too, can I do his makeup again???? :p

slinky 04-11-2006 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red
Hey if Ginger decides to dress up this christmas too, can I do his makeup again???? :p

LOL yeah of corse lol!!! I think he secretly enjoyed that Harwood!! :D:D

Will have to keep my lip sticks away from him.

harwood red 04-11-2006 12:22

Quote:

LOL yeah of corse lol!!! I think he secretly enjoyed that Harwood!! :D:D

Will have to keep my lip sticks away from him.

hey I reckon that colour suited him, I hid it after that just in case he tried to nick it :p

slinky 04-11-2006 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red
hey I reckon that colour suited him, I hid it after that just in case he tried to nick it :p

I did see him writing the name of the colour down......I think he made a visit to Boots the next day. Least when mine runs out I can borrow his.

harwood red 04-11-2006 17:15

Quote:

I did see him writing the name of the colour down......I think he made a visit to Boots the next day. Least when mine runs out I can borrow his.

Hee hee, he'll be looking for a long time, it's an avon one!!! lol lol lol. Do you want me to drop the book off????:p

grannyclaret 04-11-2006 18:16

Jan Ist Will Be Time To Look Out For Easter Eggs

mallard 04-11-2006 21:39

that soon i think they beat the council to this year or they geting in the xmass feel quick.

Gayle 05-11-2006 09:36

I'm one of the brigade that liked to trim everything up on Christmas Eve and would happily do that.

I say, 'liked', that doesn't happen now. A few years ago, when Maddie was about 2ish, I mentioned to my Mother In Law that my plan was to do it all on Christmas Eve and to say that she was horrified was an understatement. She immediately went to town bought the biggest tree she could find, twice as many decorations as her house could stand and had Maddie help putting up decorations at hers. So, of course, Maddie prefered her house to ours.

Each year I try to resist the pressure to trim up for as long as possible but usually cave in around about the second week in December.

harwood red 05-11-2006 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayle
Each year I try to resist the pressure to trim up for as long as possible but usually cave in around about the second week in December.

I agree with you there Gayle, usually couple of weeks before xmas I trim up. I don't understand how people who trim up so early manage to keep everything clean as I just find decs are major dust traps!!! :rolleyes:

jimmi5bellies 05-11-2006 12:23

Every morning i wake up with tinsel all over the hallway .... the cats play chase me at night with each other. :eek:

slinky 14-11-2006 20:40

Oh well I think I mentioned how OVER THE TOP Ginger goes on lights outside the house :confused:

This year will be no exception apparently. Got up on sunday morning and he had been shopping......................YES a massive santa on a train rope lights for outside....................I'm leaving home :(

shillelagh 14-11-2006 21:58

Well Santa wont have any problems about finding your house then will he? All he will have to do is to look for the lights and set the reindeer nav for the house with the most lights! :D

shillelagh 15-11-2006 00:45

Has Ginger seen the Argos catalogue - well hide it slinks otherwise he might just want one of these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argo...6UC293136X.jpg

:D :D :D

chav1 15-11-2006 00:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh
Has Ginger seen the Argos catalogue - well hide it slinks otherwise he might just want one of these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argo...6UC293136X.jpg

:D

has anyone else considered the posability of opening that item up and replacing the picture of santa with a picture of their ass and shining it up to teh clouds to with everone in accy a merry assmas ?

edit:

just me again eh :rolleyes:

katex 15-11-2006 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1
has anyone else considered the posability of opening that item up and replacing the picture of santa with a picture of their ass and shining it up to teh clouds to with everone in accy a merry assmas ?

edit:

just me again eh :rolleyes:

Well. after just discovering one of our Moderators surname through an article in the Observer, think he should be the first one !!.... just one more sarcastic comment from that area and I will spill the beans for all to see .... :D :D

slinky 15-11-2006 17:28

Quote:

Well. after just discovering one of our Moderators surname through an article in the Observer, think he should be the first one !!.... just one more sarcastic comment from that area and I will spill the beans for all to see .... :D :D

Haha are they called Winterbottom by any chance?? :D

Doug 15-11-2006 17:31

Winterbottom, that's a name that jumps out of the past?

katex 15-11-2006 17:31

Quote:

Haha are they called Winterbottom by any chance?? :D

No ..... will p.m. you .. don't wish to get in trouble, sure someone will say soon though. ;)

Eeew hek ? you banned all p.m's doesn't appear to be a facility :confused:

Ah well, will see if Tinks has it and she can pass on..

slinky 15-11-2006 17:32

Quote:

No ..... will p.m. you .. don't wish to get in trouble, sure someone will say soon though. ;)

You can't pm me katex.....my PM's are disabled... :D

garinda 15-11-2006 17:36

Quote:

Who Neil?

He ain't no mod...just a sod.:D

Doug 15-11-2006 17:36

[quote=katex]No ..... will p.m. you .. don't wish to get in trouble, sure someone will say soon though. ;)

You can pm me honey................:D

katex 15-11-2006 17:40

[QUOTE=Doug]
Quote:

You can pm me honey................:D

Kept in the family .. too late .. sent to Tinks ;)

Doug 15-11-2006 17:56

[quote=katex]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug

Kept in the family .. too late .. sent to Tinks ;)

Bl**dy hell, It will be all over the place in no time......:D

slinky 15-11-2006 17:58

[quote=Doug]
Quote:

Bl**dy hell, It will be all over the place in no time......:D

lmao she will text me soon no doubt.:D

Doug 15-11-2006 18:00

[quote=slinky]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug

lmao she will text me soon no doubt.:D

Post it for us hun...............:D :D :D

slinky 15-11-2006 18:02

[quote=Doug]
Quote:

Post it for us hun...............:D :D :D

I might slip it in a thread somewhere!!! but you would have to guess where it is..:D

katex 15-11-2006 18:05

Anyway, I love all the outside lights, let us know when Ginger has installed, will come and have a nose. x

slinky 15-11-2006 18:06

Quote:

Anyway, I love all the outside lights, let us know when Ginger has installed, will come and have a nose. x

Yes I will do katex......usually he starts putting them up next weekend, then there is the grand light switch on, on the 1st Dec.:)

silvermain 16-11-2006 13:17

If i had my way my house would be christmas decor free but seeing as i live with my parents still i have to put up with the shi73. They are away this time so tree goes up christmas eve and comes down as soon as guests go home.

shillelagh 16-11-2006 18:04

Thats boring silvermain! Even when my mum said it wasnt worth it putting the tree up because neither of us would be here on Christmas Day i went out and bought a new one that was easier to put up and put it up. She used to say i was a big kid at heart! Anyway this year i dont know when i'll put it up. Its only a little 3ft or 4ft cant remember which! At the minute i'm busy making xmas decorations for our local credit union to sell to raise money for them. Also making some for the kids at my nieces school for them to paint up.

jimmi5bellies 21-11-2006 09:36

Anybody with a car ?????

I challenge you now to drive down Medoway at night without crashing your car ! :D

slinky 21-11-2006 11:26

There is a house on the corner coming up Ormerod st. It has loads, the kids loved looking at it last night......and kept asking ' Can we put ours up mum...PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ' I said ' NO ' Actually I think Ginger paid them to keep whining at me. It's not going to work........1st December or nothing :) they went to bed sulking.......so did the kids :D

Mick 21-11-2006 11:31

Why does Miserable mum and Scrooge come to mind slinky go on let them put them up:p

slinky 21-11-2006 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 337805)
Why does Miserable mum and Scrouge come to mind slinky go on let them put them up:p

OH don't you start Mick :p Ginger is here ( well somewhere under a mound of lights in my livingroom). He is starting putting them up today. We have just had a tiff because he says when they are all up ( which will take him 3 days) he is turning them on!!! I said ' no you're not' he said ' well you are working for the next 3 days, you won't know ' grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr He saw a 12ft inflatable santa in QS last night. We had a argument about that. He said ' I'm going to buy that and put it on the roof ' ME ' NO YOU ARE NOT ':mad: every bloody year it's the same.

Please if someone could adopt me just for christmas........I would be greatful :D

Mick 21-11-2006 11:40

See Ginger i will stick up for you and we can then get our own way :hidewall: think i will stay here till after the next meet

slinky 21-11-2006 11:46

Right at the moment I have a 3 meter santa skiing down a slope, I have a 5ft high santa climbing ladders, I have santa floating on a balloon and I have a 4 meter santa on a train all set up in the livingroom..............I live in quite a small house...................you can't tell me you envy me?? I seriously can't move. I am sat here in a corner typing this with sun glasses on, the light in this room is pathetic.

I am NOT exaggerating...........if none of you believe me, just take a look up here after the 1st December :mad:

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 11:56

.......... :rofl38:

I'll be down for a look ....... when the dust settles :D

Good lad Ging :D

slinky 21-11-2006 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 337811)
.......... :rofl38:

I'll be down for a look ....... when the dust settles :D

Good lad Ging :D

grrrrr you won't have to come down!!! just look up at the night sky......the bit where it looks day light is this bloody house. :mad:

mrskitty 21-11-2006 12:26

oooh great seeing as you live so close to me i wont have to bother putting my lights on-yours will shine so bright,well saves on electric!

slinky 21-11-2006 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty (Post 337823)
oooh great seeing as you live so close to me i wont have to bother putting my lights on-yours will shine so bright,well saves on electric!

That sounds about right misskitty. I think he is giving Blackpool Illuminations a run for their money this year. :o

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 12:31

LOL! Watch him go and bring down the National Grid ....... at least we'll know who to blame!! :D

slinky 21-11-2006 12:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 337827)
LOL! Watch him go and bring down the National Grid ....... at least we'll know who to blame!! :D

Every year I have always managed to be in the pub when he decides to put the lights up. I go out and when I get back he has finished........

Anyone fancy going out tonight?? :D

flashy 21-11-2006 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 337828)
Every year I have always managed to be in the pub when he decides to put the lights up. I go out and when I get back he has finished........

Anyone fancy going out tonight?? :D

ohhhhh slinks im on mi way

slinky 21-11-2006 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 337892)
ohhhhh slinks im on mi way

Hehe I wish!! :rolleyes: would save me havin to sit here with the over excited kids.....and a over excited Ginger........:(

flashy 21-11-2006 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 337893)
Hehe I wish!! :rolleyes: would save me havin to sit here with the over excited kids.....and a over excited Ginger........:(

hmmmm an over excited ginge lmfto you poor poor thing ;)

Doug 21-11-2006 16:13

I'll pop up on Thursday night to have a look..........

flashy 21-11-2006 16:14

do you put a tree up dad?

Doug 21-11-2006 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 337898)
do you put a tree up dad?

I'll you up if you don't behave, Short of a fairy.......:D

flashy 21-11-2006 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 337900)
I'll you up if you don't behave, Short of a fairy.......:D

nah i'm too fat for the xmas tree, it'd fall over:D

Doug 21-11-2006 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 337903)
nah i'm too fat for the xmas tree, it'd fall over:D

Yeah, she said that.....................:D :D :D

Doug 21-11-2006 16:21

Can we have photo's Slinky, Do some now and then a couple when he's finished. :) But don't use your sister's camera, its knackered.....:D

flashy 21-11-2006 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 337904)
Yeah, she said that.....................:D :D :D

........:)v

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 17:02

:eek: Give him a slap flashy! ;) :D

Doug 21-11-2006 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 337924)

Yeah, right. Maybe you could take a picture.................:D :Banane40:

SPUGGIE J 21-11-2006 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 337924)

This you instigating a bit of a rukus here tinks? :eek: ;) :D

slinky 21-11-2006 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 337905)
Can we have photo's Slinky, Do some now and then a couple when he's finished. :) But don't use your sister's camera, its knackered.....:D

My sisters camera is 100 percent better than mine :D

Tinkerbelle 21-11-2006 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 337925)
Yeah, right. Maybe you could take a picture.................:D :Banane40:

WOOHHOO ;) That was below the belt!! :D :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 337926)
This you instigating a bit of a rukus here tinks?

Would I??? :D

....... Flashy if you decide to give him a slap give him a second one from me too ;) :D

flashy 21-11-2006 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 337932)
WOOHHOO ;) That was below the belt!! :D :D :D

Would I??? :D

....... Flashy if you decide to give him a slap give him a second one from me too ;) :D

ive already told him for a fat lass i pack a mean punch ;)

Doug 21-11-2006 17:45

Excise will come in handy then……..:p

flashy 21-11-2006 17:48

..... :)v ...

SPUGGIE J 21-11-2006 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 337961)

Your medical insurance up to date then??

Doug last seen heading for the hospital after flashy decided on a light workout. :p :D

slinky 21-11-2006 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 337961)

Doug are your teeth false......

If you take em out before she punches you!!! will save you eating them mate:D

Doug 21-11-2006 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by slinky (Post 337972)
Doug are your teeth false......

If you take em out before she punches you!!! will save you eating them mate:D

Now I didn't start this..............:D

flashy 21-11-2006 17:54

Hahahahahaha

flashy 21-11-2006 17:55

anyway lets get back to the christmas lights...anyone going down accy on thursday to watch um being 'turned on' ?

slinky 21-11-2006 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 337977)
anyway lets get back to the christmas lights...anyone going down accy on thursday to watch um being 'turned on' ?

Nope I always seem to work it right!!! I will be working AGAIN! so mother dear will have to take the brats hahahaha RESULT!:D