Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-05-2012, 16:47   #1
Resting In Peace

27 May 2012

Well folks if you have anything important to do looks like you had better do it tomorrow as it seems that the world is due to end on Sunday 27 May. Don't say you haven't been warned!

The Prophesied End-Time Revealed: 2008 - God's Final Witness

Sorry Steve2qec, looks like you'll miss your birthday on Monday.
Old 25-05-2012, 17:01   #2
Resting In Peace

Re: 27 May 2012

And Dave walkinman make the most of the stag do on Saturday!
Old 25-05-2012, 17:05   #3
Full Member+

I'll open my presies on Saturday, just-in-case...!!!
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 17:25   #4
God Member

How come I didn't hear the trumpet? Anyhow, it's from Revelations, a book which, according to many scholars, should have been included in the apocrypha ... But, if the world does come to an end on the 27th., at least we will have nice weather for it

For those of you who believe that the end of the world is near, have a gamble; max out your plastic Or phone your boss and tell him what you really think of him. Tell your wife it's about time she shed a few kilos. Strap a few sticks of dynamite around your middle and blow up the target of your choice. All kinds of stuff you can do to make the apocalyptical event a lot more fun

Oh, and on the 27th, have a nice day, eh.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 17:38   #5
Resting in Peace

I've got an hospital appointment next week, I hate missing appointments
Old 25-05-2012, 17:39   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

The one good thing if it does= Its the cricket season.
Old 25-05-2012, 17:44   #7
Full Member+

At least we'll see Englebert win Eurovision.
Old 25-05-2012, 17:47   #8
Resting In Peace

Well a lot's got to happen tomorrow according to this post on 29 April 2012 from Ronald Weinland who is the pastor of God's Church on earth, and has also been appointed by the God of Abraham to be His end-time prophet and one of the two end-time witnesses (and spokesman of both), preceding the return of Jesus Christ on May 27, 2012:

As readers of this site know, May 27, 2012, is the time that I have stated as being the date Jesus Christ will return as King of kings over all government on this earth. For such an event to come to pass, the Trumpets of Revelation must all sound, the United States and dollar collapse, the ten nations of Europe arise to fulfill the final revival of the Holy Roman Empire, and Russia with China must unite against Europe in WWIII.

As an aside, readers of this site should also grasp that as far as prophecy is concerned, ten nations in Europe have already combined in association with one another to the degree that the mixture of clay and iron is fulfilled. All that remains is their entrance into a final war, a prophecy that can be fulfilled quickly, as this posting will cover.

How is it possible or even conceivable that all these things can happen in such a short time? And what if none of these events have occurred as late as five, four, or even three days before Jesus Christ is to return? Is it truly reasonable that Christ is coming on May 27th? No, it is not reasonable, not within the parameters of man’s thinking. When this date was given just over three and a half years ago, it was not reasonable to people then, and now it has simply become that much more unreasonable.

But as the last apostle in this age, and as God’s end-time prophet, I am still telling people that this is true and that a short-lived WWIII is now at our doorstep. Due to this strong conviction, the Church of God – PKG is putting all its resources into promoting this final message of Christ’s impending return in order to complete the “work” that God has given us to do. This “work” is nearly complete. As my previous post was written over two months ago, this may well prove to be my final one, since there are only four weeks remaining in this age.

Enjoy!! before the men in white coats come to take him away...
Old 25-05-2012, 17:48   #9
Resting In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2qec View Post
You cannot be serious... the world really would end if that happened!

Last edited by susie123; 25-05-2012 at 17:53.
susie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 17:53   #10
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie123 View Post
You cannot be serious...
I'll be rooting for him.
Believe it or not, I love Eurovision night...!!!
Old 25-05-2012, 17:57   #11
Resting In Peace

Quote:
I'll be rooting for him.
Believe it or not, I love Eurovision night...!!!
Now I know why you're good at pop music in the quiz! Does Anne let you have the remote control for the evening?

I might have had a look if it weren't for Graham Norton - he really makes me cringe.
Old 25-05-2012, 18:03   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

If the weather holds on Sunday, hope it don't end until after the Accy Cricket match.
Old 25-05-2012, 18:07   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Speak for yourself Steve
Old 25-05-2012, 18:08   #14

Damn, just bought next weeks tv times. Wonder if i can get my money back.
Alan Varrechia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2012, 18:27   #15

Damn!!! And it's such nice weather, and it's weekend, and I've just had my house decorated and I've made plans for the weekend - how very very inconvenient!!!! I'm not putting up with it!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..