Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Saddam Hussain Executed... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/saddam-hussain-executed-27193.html)

mani 30-12-2006 04:02

Saddam Hussain Executed...

Ah well wether or not u think he got a the trial or the punishment he deserved he's gone now...

but i dont think the violence in iraq will get any less still.

personally i think they shud've made him like a freak show and allowed members of the public to throw either eggs or rotten tomatoes at him...

Ber999T 30-12-2006 04:13

Re: Saddam Hussain Executed...

Tis the troops that I fear for now. News reports that there maybe a back-lash both there and in other countries.

steeljack 30-12-2006 04:37

you can be sure Bullseyebarb had her knitting neddles clicking tonight

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yep the School of Americas (SOA) Ft. Benning Georgia has another scalp hanging from its belt

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Ianto.W. 30-12-2006 08:00

Saddam has finally met his maker, now for the backlash.

AnthonyS 30-12-2006 08:02

How was he executed?

glasgow guy 30-12-2006 08:11

he was hung 3am our time...stick sky news on...they are showing the video of it...well everything till the point he is swinging....

steve 30-12-2006 08:35

not before time.:banjump:

KIPAX 30-12-2006 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasgow guy (Post 357984)
he was hung 3am our time...stick sky news on...they are showing the video of it...well everything till the point he is swinging....

not seen it and no intention of looking.. sounds a bit sick to me.

thou shalt not kill... has anyone seen the small print in the bible..down at the bottom of the page with a little asterix*. its ok to kill people.. ok to hang people or eletrocute them or behead them so long as your in charge of a country and you make up the laws... otherwise commandment # comes into force and thou shalt not kill.

hmmm sorry not a believer in killing people no matter what the reason..

Ianto.W. 30-12-2006 09:22

How the British government can condone this sick spectacle of a man being forced to his death by hooded men, remains to be seen. The very fact that they have forced the British people to have a hand in something we ourselves, (the majority) are against, and indeed do not allow in this country is quite hypocritical.

cashman 30-12-2006 09:58

dont think iraq will be any safer for it,but life has changed my views over the years so now i think tough thats the way it is,he deserved topping.

garinda 30-12-2006 10:03

I'm knackered.

I, along with the Hyndburn Wooly Collective, held a candle lit vigil for peace throughout this dark night.

SPUGGIE J 30-12-2006 10:59

So they have stretched his neck (eventually) but what have the gains be and I dont mean the fact that there is one despot dictator less. The counntry is in chaos the worlds joe public is split certain fundimentalist factions are ready for armagedon. We will reap what we have sown and a lot sooner than anyone believes.

Sadley anyone going to the USA has little or no chance of getting in as the place will be shut tighter than a Scotsmans purse. They know there will be a back lash and due to the poncy way GB behaves thanks to the PC brigade we could take the brunt of it. These fanatics out for revenge can get in and out of GB easier than I can get a doctors appointment.

panther 30-12-2006 11:07

:behead: good riddance to bad ****, thats what i say

chav1 30-12-2006 11:54

i think he got off rather lightly considering the people who support him would chop your head off with a blunt knife

the bible may say thou shal not kill but its only a book and ime glad the bastard swung, heres to hanging his followers when caught :Banane35:

KIPAX 30-12-2006 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 358027)
the bible may say thou shal not kill but its only a book and ime glad the

oh dear... so eerrm... who decided what he did was wrong in the first place if not the bible? hey i dont believe in god or the bible.. i just find it strange that he is hanged for doing something the bible says is wrong.. yet his punishment is also wrong according to the bible..

dont give me the everyone knows what he did was wrong.. they only know because over the centuries thats the way mankind has developed and not least beause of the bible... a bible written by saddam or adolf would have us all with a different mindset..

bigger picture... have a look :)

mallard 30-12-2006 12:18

That,s What Should Have Been Done To Him Along Time Ago There No Sorrow From This End

chav1 30-12-2006 12:30

he was hung which is wrong to what you believe and thats your choice but personaly i think hanging was too good for him, besides its your god that created him its just a good job somone was around to clean his mess up :)

peopel cried out for hitler to be hung its just unfortunate he commited suicide and i dont see a difference seen as they were both mass murderers and evil

sadly because of his death more innocent people will die because of his RELIGIOUS fanatical supporters but then again its not as though while he was breathing they wernt killing people , they will continue to do the same evil acts just under a different excuse

jambutty 30-12-2006 12:32

Is this the same bible that told of God parting the waters to allow the Israelites through KIPAX then closed them on the chasing Egyptians and drowned them?

Is this the same bible that told of God striking down those who worshipped other gods?

Is this the same bible that told of God telling the Israelites to attack and take for themselves Jericho and other places?

Sounds like a “Do as I say not as I do” dictat to me.

By the way doesn’t the bible also state, “an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?”

The only problem with executing Saddam is that he cannot now stand trial for other atrocities he committed particularly the genocide of the Kurds and they can’t try him in absentia. You can only do that if the defendant is still alive but not in custody.

In any case who are we to tell the Iraqis how to run their country and what laws to make. We assisted in his capture and gave the Iraqi people the opportunity to govern themselves, make their own laws and implement them. The coalition forces are helping a lawful Iraqi government to carry out their duties.

A lawful Iraqi court tried Saddam, found him guilty as charged and sentenced him according to their laws. He was allowed time to appeal which he did. The appeal was unsuccessful and that was that. Sentence was carried out and the chapter is closed.

bullseyebarb 30-12-2006 13:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 357978)
you can be sure Bullseyebarb had her knitting neddles clicking tonight

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

10 p.m. EST is way past my bedtime. I was sleeping like a baby.

bullseyebarb 30-12-2006 13:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 358038)
The only problem with executing Saddam is that he cannot now stand trial for other atrocities he committed particularly the genocide of the Kurds and they can’t try him in absentia. You can only do that if the defendant is still alive but not in custody.

In any case who are we to tell the Iraqis how to run their country and what laws to make. We assisted in his capture and gave the Iraqi people the opportunity to govern themselves, make their own laws and implement them. The coalition forces are helping a lawful Iraqi government to carry out their duties.

A lawful Iraqi court tried Saddam, found him guilty as charged and sentenced him according to their laws. He was allowed time to appeal which he did. The appeal was unsuccessful and that was that. Sentence was carried out and the chapter is closed.

I agree. It's not an easy thing to go from rule of tyrant to rule of law. I think the Iraqis may well continue with some form of legal process whereby all that Saddam did can be brought to light. It will allow other victims a chance to testify on their own behalf and for those Saddam slaughtered. I don't think this chapter is closed yet.

WillowTheWhisp 30-12-2006 13:22

"Thou shalt not kill" only works if everyone obeys it.

What would pacifists suggest we do if faced with an invading army?

andrewb 30-12-2006 13:36

Hanging him is one of the cruelst ways to kill someone. It's wrong. He might have deserved it if you believe in literaly taking an eye for an eye, but from a non-religioustype perspective I just think its incredibly moraly wrong and is so filled with double standards I dont think it will solve a thing.

He killed a lot of innocent people in a lot of cruel ways, but that does not justify us doing it back to him (or allowing another government to do it on our behalf), it makes us no better than him to be honest.

WillowTheWhisp 30-12-2006 13:40

I used to think lethal injection was the least cruel means of execution but now it seems that is excrutiatingly painful but the person is unable to move or scream so we have been unaware of how much they suffered.

garinda 30-12-2006 13:43

Strange how it's only the conquered who stand trial for war crimes.

George Dubya better hopes he wins his war, or he'll be swinging from the gallows next.

mani 30-12-2006 13:59

garinda

even if they dont

chances are the next president wil pardon him just like nixon was by ford

iraq wont b solved until each faction has its own country

garinda 30-12-2006 14:22

Strange how no one was tried or hanged for the Allied bombing of Dresden in 1945, when 25,000-35,000 civilans were killed in the mass blanket bombing.

Oh yes, the reason why no one was held to account for this was that we won.

War, a funny old game.

maxwell silver 30-12-2006 14:53

Ithink Saddam had prepared himself for eventual capture & the noose whilst on the run,thats why he grew the beard,to hide the rope burns.:D

flashy 30-12-2006 15:09

he should of been shot, the evil bastard

steeljack 30-12-2006 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 358125)
Strange how no one was tried or hanged for the Allied bombing of Dresden in 1945, when 25,000-35,000 civilans were killed in the mass blanket bombing.

War, a funny old game.

Agree , the only "punishment'" Bomber Harris got , was not getting a Knighthood like the leaders of the other services

bullseyebarb 30-12-2006 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 358125)

War, a funny old game.

Perhaps you'd prefer that Hitler won. War is not a game, funny or otherwise. Up against such an enemy, one goes hell bent for leather. Breaking civilian will used to be a part of that......something only the Islamists seem to understand these days.

maxwell silver 30-12-2006 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 358140)

I bet you'd have loved to pull the trigger:D

chav1 30-12-2006 15:55

he shoulda been torn to pieces with tweezers by the families of those he killed, 1 small chunk at a time :mad:

cashman 30-12-2006 17:12

Saddam Hussain,once educated in england, once funded and backed by theUSA,stopped toeing the line so he became a baddie,strange world.

cherokee 30-12-2006 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 358140)

He requested to be shot but because he was never in the army they opted to hang him the way the do any civvy.

panther 30-12-2006 17:21

maybe they should have fed him through a mincer 'still alive' !!! he should have suffererd like his victims
they should bring the death penalty back in this country,:behead: :Banane32: for all the murdering bastards ere! pardon my french!:o

steeljack 30-12-2006 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 358212)
Saddam Hussain,once educated in england, once funded and backed by theUSA,stopped toeing the line so he became a baddie,strange world.

yep , just another in a long line ,including The Shah of Iran, Marcos, Noriega, Mobutu , all put into power and supported by the Pentagon then tossed overboard when circumstances change , its a wonder why any national leader would trust Washington to be a true friend and stand shoulder to shoulder with them,
Lots of truth in the old saying "if you sup with the devil you better use a long spoon"

mani 30-12-2006 17:52

agree about the point that the death penalty shud b bought back here. i mean come on we're in a technological advanced society - surely the mistakes that a person shud b injected twice to kill him shudnt happen - if htey can invent all these nerve gasses etc then how hard would it be to find a chemical that would do the job first time?

one thing iraq/usa did wrong was execute him today - its the first day of Eid - and alot of countries and people have expressed alot of grievences regardin this... also in islam who ever dies on such auspicious days is generally regarded as a martyr. now u gotta question if iraqi govt *shia dominated* did this on purpose to offend the large sunni population or not...

jambutty 30-12-2006 17:58

Sadly bullsyebarb other victims will not get the opportunity to testify on their own behalf because you cannot try a dead person. The best that could happen would be the Iraqi equivalent of a judicial review if they have such a thing. The Saddam chapter is legally and officially closed although the Sunni fanatics will attempt to keep it open.

Hanging when done by a true professional (like Albert Pierrepoint) Cyfr is quick and humane when compared to some of the botched attempts at electrocution, gas chamber and even lethal injection. The cruellest method is what happens to a PVS patient when the court has ruled to allow them to die. The method – starvation - because the medical services stop feeding him/her and the patient is allowed to die from starvation. Now that is barbaric.

Have a look at http://www.richard.clark32.btinternet.co.uk/hangmen.html it makes fascinating reading.

No one was held to account for the Dresden bombings garinda because in case you have forgotten or not known, it was the Luftwaffe that started the civilian bombing of London, albeit in error. Of course by then the Germans had already bombed Polish, French, Belgium etc cities. They continued with blanket bombing of our cities and “Bomber” Harris was right to retaliate as he did.

In any case when a country goes to war it is the whole country (less any conscientious objectors who get imprisoned) and that means civilians. The only people exempt are children not of working age. I mean who makes the bombs and bullets? Who provides the food for the troops? Who provides clothing and the money to pay them? So targeting civilians during a legitimate war is, in my view, fair game. The civilians are the support ‘troops’ of the fighting men and women.

KIPAX 30-12-2006 18:05

is killing somone wrong or not ?

if yes then hanging him was wrong

if no then why was he hanged.

or is there an inbetween.. you can hang someone if you have a good reason.. like saddam was hanged for a good reason... but didnt he kill other people for what he decided was a good reason..

why dont we just not go around killing people... well easier said than done...

willow you amke a good point which simplified can be... a guy is pointing a gun at you and counting to 10... at ten he will shoot you dead... you ahve a gun in your hand what do you do.... well me... i would blow his brains out before he got to 2 :) but i wasnt really thinking about self defence.... hannging somoene isnt self defence... its payback and what right does anyone have to kill someone as retribution.... no one does..... no excuses... killing someone just because you believe you have a good reason is wrong (other than self defence)

i saw manis first line and i thought he was on the right track with his this day and age...until i saw he meant to kill them in one clean go :)

put me in charge... i will stop the death penalty...... but the alternative for someone like saddam would mean him wishing he was dead every hr of every day he was alive..

panther 30-12-2006 18:11

an eye for an eye thats what i say, let the punishment fit the crime!

mani 30-12-2006 18:13

*L*

kipax - master of deception i am - hence i shud b the next prime minister

garinda 30-12-2006 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by bullseyebarb (Post 358144)
Perhaps you'd prefer that Hitler won. War is not a game, funny or otherwise. Up against such an enemy, one goes hell bent for leather. Breaking civilian will used to be a part of that......something only the Islamists seem to understand these days.

Of course not, and don't patronise me. My Grandfather was killed aged twenty two fighting the Nazis.

However, what I was pointing out is that is always the conquered who stand acused of war crimes, never the victors, no matter what atrocities were carried out to achieve that victory.

Saddam was an evil man, but do bear in mind that we, the west, still had both trade and diplomatic relations with Iraq when he gassed the Kurds. It wasn't until he invaded oil rich Kuwait that we decided he was 'evil'. Funny that.

I shall wait with bated breath for Bush and Blair to police the world, and rid us of other evil dictators. Most of whom aren't oil rich, or strategically placed amongst the world's largest oil reserves.

Mugabe, looks like you and the other despots are safe then.

jambutty 30-12-2006 18:28

It is wrong to kill someone for personal gain or pleasure KIPPAX.

It is right to kill someone in self defence.

It is right to kill someone in retribution for someone killing for personal gain or pleasure. It is payback or revenge if you like but it does act as a deterrent to most people. Although there will always be some who won’t give a damn and kill anyway. Well if they do they will only be able to do it until they are caught and punished. Dead men cannot kill again.
Quote:

However, what I was pointing out is that is always the conquered who stand acused of war crimes, never the victors, no matter what atrocities were carried out to achieve that victory.
No quite right garinda. Many American soldiers have been brought to trial for atrocities committed during both World Wars, as have English and other allied troops, in Korea, Vietnam, Palestine and now Iraq. None of the senior generals though! And I guess that is what you mean – the generals.

By the way the west was asked by Kuwait to remove the Iraqi forces. We didn’t go in uninvited. And we won’t tackle other despots because as you point out, there is nothing in it for us – oil and gas that is.

garinda 30-12-2006 18:32

Idi Amin was responsible for an estimated 300,000 deaths in Uganda.

Where did he seek sanctuary?

That hot bed of funding for Al-Quada, Saudia Arabia.

Saudia Arabia, that non democratic Monarchist state, which according to Amnesty International has one of the worst human rights records in the world.

The same Saudia Arabia we like, because they are friendly, and have oil.

Did the West try to bring Amin to trial for his atrocities?

Did they frig.

garinda 30-12-2006 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jambutty (Post 358303)
No quite right garinda. Many American soldiers have been brought to trial for atrocities committed during both World Wars, as have English and other allied troops, in Korea, Vietnam, Palestine and now Iraq. None of the senior generals though! And I guess that is what you mean – the generals.

Individual solidiers yes, but not for those in ultimate command.

Unless I'm mistaken Saddam didn't personally commit the crimes of which he was convicted.

mani 30-12-2006 18:35

in rwanda the west were asked to come, in somalia they were asked to come, in yugoslavia they were asked to come far b4 they went in,

it had nothing to do wiht despots - it was all about cut-price oil.

SPUGGIE J 30-12-2006 18:38

Oil the lead that drags the so called civilized world round like a heinz 57 dog. The sooner it runs out the better.

garinda 30-12-2006 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 358319)
Oil the lead that drags the so called civilized world round like a heinz 57 dog. The sooner it runs out the better.

You'll be getting Shanksey's Pony down from Scotland when it runs out.:D

chav1 30-12-2006 18:40

winston church hill sent a few thousand russians who helped us in teh war back to russia knowing they would be executed for treason

not the great man he gets credited to be is he :rolleyes:

all leaders are crooks one way or another

flashy 30-12-2006 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxwell silver (Post 358151)
I bet you'd have loved to pull the trigger:D

i love pulling triggers ;)

panther 30-12-2006 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashytart (Post 358327)
i love pulling triggers ;)

:eek: now your getting personal!:D

flashy 30-12-2006 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by panther (Post 358340)
:eek: now your getting personal!:D

lol ;):D ;) ;)

SPUGGIE J 30-12-2006 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 358324)
You'll be getting Shanksey's Pony down from Scotland when it runs out.:D

Nope some bum will either close the damned refinery up here or it will burp with the firefighting and search and rescue starting five miles out ie Camelon Bo'ness Airth Larbet. So if the oil goes I would be happy.

With my luck the pony will be lame. :o :eek:

Tinkerbelle 30-12-2006 21:17

Elton John has released a song in memory of Sadman Hussain ..... it's called Dangle in the Wind :eek: :D

Doug 30-12-2006 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 358506)
Elton John has released a song in memory of Sadman Hussain ..... it's called Dangle in the Wind :eek: :D

:eek: ............................

flashy 30-12-2006 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 358506)

:rofl38:.........

Ianto.W. 31-12-2006 02:11

The death penalty should not be reintroduced in Great Britain, far to many mistakes were made when it was in force. I well remember the Dereck Bentley saga, schools organised petitions to try to save this young mans life to no avail, his sister eventually got him a pardon far to late for him. One mistake is one to many, what would the fate of the Guilford four or the Birmingham six have been?

Church Boy 31-12-2006 11:38

Saddam deserves to rot in hell.He showed"No Mercy" to the young leader or Iraq when he seized power and tore his body apart dragging it behind a jeep through the streets,& anyone who want's to feel sorry for him needs to take a grip on life,& stop blaming everyone else for mongrels like Saddam. Church Boy

garinda 31-12-2006 11:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Church Boy (Post 358666)
Saddam deserves to rot in hell.He showed"No Mercy" to the young leader or Iraq when he seized power and tore his body apart dragging it behind a jeep through the streets,& anyone who want's to feel sorry for him needs to take a grip on life,& stop blaming everyone else for mongrels like Saddam. Church Boy

I don't think anyone feels sorry for him, just preturbed that he has been brought to 'justice' when other equally evil dictators, but less well placed to the world's biggest oil fields, carry on regardless.

KIPAX 31-12-2006 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Church Boy (Post 358666)

did you read the thread your replying to? show me one person who feels sorry for him... some of us are aginst the death penalty... but there are punishments far worse than death and thats what I would advocate he gets.... so he wished he was dead every minute of every hr of every day for the rest of his miserable..

so come on church boy... now you have done the telling off.... please do tell us who your talking to when you say stop feeling sorry for him.....?

jambutty 31-12-2006 13:35

I don’t think that anyone is seriously suggesting that the death penalty be re-introduced in the UK Ianto.W. But this isn’t about the UK and our laws. It’s about Iraq and their laws and they have the death penalty. End of story!

KIPAX 31-12-2006 14:37

jambutty has a good point... just about everyone in this thread are eager to jump up and down when people dont want to adhere to our laws.. so we shouldnt be telling them about theres...

My opinion is that killiing for Retribution, as a Punishment, to get more land, to rule more people and most of all as a detterent is wrong. T o be honest I am surprised so many in this day and age think two wrongs make a right when it comes to killing someone for...killing someone... But theres not a lot anyone can do about it on accyweb is there :)

chav1 31-12-2006 15:31

how long before the daily sport tells the world that his death was faked and he can be seen having tea with elvis on the moon ?

KIPAX 31-12-2006 15:34

Saying that... they havent reported any sighting of elvis in ages..... I do hope he is alright :)

chav1 31-12-2006 15:39

this case actualy raises other more serious questions

will sadam impersinators now have to wear a rope around their neck under the trade descriptions act and if they do will they then be in breech of health and safety regulations ?

looking at it again i agree when people say his hanging will cause problems

ps:

elvis is alright kipax i was walking past a house yesterday and am pretty sure it was him singing in their living room

SPUGGIE J 31-12-2006 16:30

Well the deed is done so now we live with the consiquences or more acurately the Iraquis themselves. It comes down to whether the 2 factions can sort out their differences for the sake of their country.

Busman747 31-12-2006 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by glasgow guy (Post 357984)

...........I have put the link into "over 18's" for any that wish to view the entire hanging on video (recorded by phone camera) Certainly not choice viewing on the general thread.

KIPAX 31-12-2006 16:54

Hardly choice viewing if your over 18 either.... SICK SICK SICK!

Doug 31-12-2006 17:03

Why would anyone want to watch the death of this man? There’s no pleasure in that surely.

SPUGGIE J 31-12-2006 17:09

I'm with Doug on this. Only the slightly warped for a better word would watch it.

chav1 31-12-2006 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 358877)
I'm with Doug on this. Only the slightly warped for a better word would watch it.

looks like ime off to the 18 section :D

SPUGGIE J 31-12-2006 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 358896)
looks like ime off to the 18 section :D

Well at least there is one willing to admit a "problem" :D

Busman747 31-12-2006 18:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 358871)
Why would anyone want to watch the death of this man? There’s no pleasure in that surely.

No pleasure, I certainly agree doug but it IS now in the public domain and people may want to watch for a variety of reasons. If you are Iraqi and your family had been tortured, maybe you despise the man purely for the thousands of deaths that he was responsible for either directly or indirectly, or just want confirmation that it was not yet another "cover-up" and that the new Iraqi government have him in hiding:confused:

I put the link in "over 18's with plenty of warnings, it is down to the individual as to whether they want to see it or not.........

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:08

of course we get a heck of a lot of people from iraq on here dont we ... also you put in over 18s but then you go in the general foums to advertise it... could you push it anymore? how about a general email to all the members to tell them its there..

Like i say.. SICK SICK SICK and accyweb hits a new low.........

Busman747 31-12-2006 18:17

climb back in your hole kipax

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busman747 (Post 358933)

Happy new your to you as well :)

SPUGGIE J 31-12-2006 18:26

Kipax Busman you are starting to sound like a pair teen siblings. ;) :D

Get a Merry New Year on the go will ya svp. :D

chav1 31-12-2006 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busman747 (Post 358933)

after hes taken the stick out of it maybe he will :D

happy new year guys 2007's nearly here cant we just get along for teh rest of 2006 :D:D:D:D:D

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:27

spuggie, chav .. i said happy new year with a smile... waddaya want.. blood? .... dont answer that bussy :)

chav1 31-12-2006 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX (Post 358945)
spuggie, chav .. i said happy new year with a smile... waddaya want.. blood? .... dont answer that bussy :)

well i want a big cheesy smile please :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Busman747 31-12-2006 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX (Post 358938)
Happy new your to you as well :)

new competition people, see how many vowels you can get wrong in any 4 letter word! :D

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:30

i can do the big smile.. not sure about the cheesy bits :):)

OI BUSMAN what do all them asterix *** mean in the bad karma ya left me..... please tell me there not kisses

chav1 31-12-2006 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busman747 (Post 358949)
new competition people, see how many vowels you can get wrong in any 4 letter word! :D

lol ghhd one :D

SPUGGIE J 31-12-2006 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busman747 (Post 358949)

PMSL nice find. :)

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:33

honest? my spelling? is that it ?

go post some more sick and vile videos for the poeple of accyweb busman.. its what your good at

my spelling? really? haha...

Busman747 31-12-2006 18:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1 (Post 358947)
well i want a big cheesy smile please :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://i11.tinypic.com/33tl7y0.jpg

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:41

tell ya what guys.. I ahve over 5 thousand posts.. your probably gonna have more of a challenge lookin for one that has the correct spelling and grammer..

I mean for gods sake... come up with somehtign better than my spelling :) thats embarresing... and yeagh.. prob spelt that wrong have I.. :)

happy new year... or should that be happy new yeer just to keep you happy.... haha my spelling... and your serious hahaha

chav1 31-12-2006 18:45

i was only playing the game as requested by bussman..:)

now stop nit picking and go get drunk you grumpy old sods:D

Tinkerbelle 31-12-2006 18:47

When you naughty boys have stopped fighting ;) can I just say I watched the video through sheer morbid curiosity ..... I got to admit he was an evil bastard ... but I do find the video a little grotesque. How sick is human nature to want to film something like that?

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:48

cant drink.. driving at 9.. wouldnt you be grumpy... and as my (or one of my) new yrs resos is to not drink... then its a bit sad to think no more alcahol.... boo hoo .. where me fresh orange....

but...still... happy new yr to those gits that can drink.... even you busman .. DING DING! :)

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 358976)
When you naughty boys have stopped fighting ;) can I just say I watched the video through sheer morbid curiosity ..... I got to admit he was an evil bastard ... but I do find the video a little grotesque. How sick is human nature to want to film something like that?

oh the irony tinks... the pure irony... :)

Tinkerbelle 31-12-2006 18:51

I know kipax :( Sorry you'll get no argument from me I've already beat myself with the hypocrisy stick :(

KIPAX 31-12-2006 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle (Post 358981)
I know kipax :( Sorry you'll get no argument from me I've already beat myself with the hypocrisy stick :(

well ya gave me the biggest smile of the night :)

Busman747 31-12-2006 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX (Post 358977)
but...still... happy new yr to those gits that can drink.... even you busman .. DING DING! :)

Appreciate the thought kipax, Happy new year....and I will have a swig of lager just for you :D

KIPAX 31-12-2006 19:00

phew thats ok ... hate lager :)

Busman747 31-12-2006 19:17

http://i11.tinypic.com/2a98iuf.gif :p :p :p

Doug 31-12-2006 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX (Post 358979)
oh the irony tinks... the pure irony... :)

Yes.................

How can we justify our supposed participation in bringing Democracy to Iraq when we allow a mob to bring a life to its end? Yes he was evil, yes maybe justice as been served, but for who. You surprise me Tinks. I have seen many people die in many different ways but I would never want to see that.

Doug 31-12-2006 19:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Busman747 (Post 358991)

That looks like a Jewish Abe Lincon in a dress..........

Lolly 02-01-2007 11:42

I have just been looking at the news on the BBC Website and John Prescott has said that the way the executioners behaved was deplorable!!

What is he on about?? He deserved everything he got!! I'd have told him to go to Hell to. Joining the likes of Hitler & Pol Pot. The man was pure evil and deserved to die in that way aswell, just like he killed all those other people.

panther 02-01-2007 11:58

your right there lolly!!

I've seen the hanging on-line and to me he should have got worse than that, hes should have suffererd like the victims did!