Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Gay Parade For Accy (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/gay-parade-for-accy-27968.html)

Ianto.W. 09-03-2007 23:57

Re: Gay Parade For Accy

Without wanting to appear patronising to Gayle, my opinion is as garinda tried to say, she has an open mind on the subject and I do not think this is a political subject it's about a gay parade. I think. :confused:

Mancie 10-03-2007 00:23

Gayle has alway's got an "open mind" on any subject.. that's what I'm saying.. anyone that procliams to be labour.. or whatever should make it plain.. not "oh I don't know".. "well i'll sit on the fence".. "well I'll let you decide"... "I can't speak for myself but"... it's all rubbish.. speak up woman! .. the Tories are a bunch of money loving self serving con men/women.......do you agree?.. or are you not sure!!

WillowTheWhisp 10-03-2007 00:30

He sounds like a nasty little man who starts trouble and then blames other people.

Mancie 10-03-2007 00:40

Well ok have a gay parade.. were's the route?.. put it on the front page of Accy paper and Accy web.. then everyone can throw all them old tomato's from bottom of fridge at em.. god help any bleedin back nig nog gays .. they might even get a good old fashioned kickin from the cozzers.. (not on camera..and anyway it only happens in south America)... lets make it a match.. gay blackies v fox hunters...might even get Accy on sky news!

Gayle 10-03-2007 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 395451)
Gayle has alway's got an "open mind" on any subject.. that's what I'm saying.. anyone that procliams to be labour.. or whatever should make it plain.. not "oh I don't know".. "well i'll sit on the fence".. "well I'll let you decide"... "I can't speak for myself but"... it's all rubbish.. speak up woman! .. the Tories are a bunch of money loving self serving con men/women.......do you agree?.. or are you not sure!!

You are talking utter rubbish - is that enough of an opinion for you?

garinda 23-02-2012 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 373299)
Found the story.

Parade plan to attract pink pound (From Lancashire Telegraph)

It would never work. Manchester has one of the biggest Pride festivals in the world, and it's so close to us here. Even cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh struggle to do anything like this, and find alternating the event between the two cities is the only way to attract enough support.

I think it's just a way to publicise his shop...and besides he'd have no chance of being the Carnival Queen.:D

Sounds like his idea was as successful as his haircuts.

V. funny customer reviews.

Reviews of Paul Freely in Accrington, Lancashire | Consumer and Press Reviews - Wahanda

Acrylic-bob 26-02-2012 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 395426)
Ok Gayle .. may I give you some examples... Acriliyic bob said all baltic men should be sterolised...

I should like an explanation of that remark. Even though it is five years old!