Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Pregnant Man???? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/pregnant-man-38051.html)

katex 28-03-2008 18:03

Re: Pregnant Man????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 553244)
Thank you for sharing your childhood experiences with us ... maybe you have stories about boils too:D:D:D

S'okay Eric .. a trouble shared as they say .. LOL. No, never had a boil.

MargaretR 28-03-2008 18:11

I once had a carbuncle on my bum.
I was taking driving lessons at the time and was having problems sitting.
I amused my instructor by sitting on an inflatable rubber ring which kept my carbuncle from contact with the car seat.
The only rubber ring I could borrow was one with a duck's head attached, which I positioned between my thighs.

katex 28-03-2008 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 553251)
I once had a carbuncle on my bum.
I was taking driving lessons at the time and was having problems sitting.
I amused my instructor by sitting on an inflatable rubber ring which kept my carbuncle from contact with the car seat.
The only rubber ring I could borrow was one with a duck's head attached, which I positioned between my thighs.

LOL .. are we getting into a thread wander or what ? (Sorry Lolly) Still, detracted from the heat haven't we ? Think ought to set up another thread on 'disgusting minor complaints', 'cept just about to eat dinner .. so later maybe. :D

At the end of the day .. still don't believe that this man-woman is preggies.

Less 28-03-2008 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 553254)

At the end of the day .. still don't believe that this man-woman is preggies.

To be honest, the title to me is false, this was a woman not a man, she is still, a woman despite the abuse she had done to herself by surgeons, (a very sick woman that should have been given proper help a long time ago).
The main and ultimate thoughts should be with the child that she and other silly people have allowed to be conceived into a world that won't give it freedom to be itself rather than a freak your Mummy/Dad made!

Not the child's fault but 'it', is the one that will have to live with other peoples, (the Mummy/Daddy and her friends), irresponsibility!
:(

katex 28-03-2008 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 553291)
The main and ultimate thoughts should be with the child that she and other silly people have allowed to be conceived into a world that won't give it freedom to be itself rather than a freak your Mummy/Dad made!

So you have made your mind up that this child is already carrying the label of 'freak' then Less. Wouldn't like to meet you in the schoolyard. :p

Can't understand why you would think that she will be a freak ? Has been conceived in a womb and will be born in a natural way ... so why should this foetus be abnormal in any way ??? The womb is just an incubation medium .. it's what comes after that is important, and don't see any reason why this child will not have a comfortable and loving home.

As expressed before ... children now in lots of other freakier situations with varying parents/step-parents/half siblings, etc., I find that more sad and disturbing.

grannyclaret 28-03-2008 22:57

Its getting like Soddom and Gomorrah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

jackyalex 29-03-2008 16:54

It was on the news the other day and that she wasnt pregnant, as said by some of neighbours, but who knows

Eric 30-03-2008 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 553348)
Its getting like Soddom and Gomorrah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think we can take this comment with a pinch of salt, or maybe a lot of it:D:D If Soddom and Gomorrah still existed, I think they would be the world's most popular tourist destinations.:eek:

Loz 31-03-2008 16:09

I personally don't see anything wrong with this.
If two people want to bring a child into the world and will love it and take care of it who the hell cares if they are straight,gay,transexual etc...?
There are so many kids born not wanted and aren't taken care of in so called normal families.
The child is the most important thing at the end of the day and as long as they love and cherish it whats the big deal?
Using words like sick and freak imo that is extremely narrowminded and not really something i thought i would see in this day and age but i guess some people can't drag themselves into the 21st century.
Times change and so do peoples attitudes towards certain things.
Can't we just all get along?

jaysay 01-04-2008 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 554612)
I think we can take this comment with a pinch of salt, or maybe a lot of it:D:D If Soddom and Gomorrah still existed, I think they would be the world's most popular tourist destinations.:eek:

Been there done that got the T Shirt Eric:D

emamum 31-12-2008 14:42

I may regret bringing this up again...... but he is pregnant again :D

'Pregnant man' Thomas Beatie and wife Nancy expecting second child | World news | guardian.co.uk

Quote:

The world's first male mother is pregnant again, hoping to enlarge the family he started after giving birth in June to a daughter.

jaysay 31-12-2008 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum (Post 664590)
I may regret bringing this up again...... but he is pregnant again :D

'Pregnant man' Thomas Beatie and wife Nancy expecting second child | World news | guardian.co.uk

He/she must like the thought of motherhood, think it must be a woman thing like watch Celebrity Big Brother:D

SPUGGIE J 31-12-2008 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 664593)
He/she must like the thought of motherhood, think it must be a woman thing like watch Celebrity Big Brother:D

God help us then. :eek::p;):D

magpie 31-12-2008 15:18

but he is a woman.........

jaysay 31-12-2008 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by magpie (Post 664618)
but he is a woman.........

Well He walks like a man and talks like a man:confused::confused::confused::D