Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Had Enough (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/had-enough-48642.html)

Mancie 06-08-2009 11:52

Re: Had Enough

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red (Post 733791)
you're def not alone margaret and cashy... I wondered that too and also the person Mick was alluding to being suprised at them joining in this thread when they have obviously caused probs in the past... oh hum :confused:

oh hum? just say what and who you are talking about.. ...I stand by everything I have said on this forum...but I've never taken account the moderators and the job they do but that is something I am now aware of, and I reckon I'm not the only one....slanging matches between members are sometimes fun, but I can see how it gets hard for the mods to do the cleaning.

harwood red 06-08-2009 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 733826)
oh hum? just say what and who you are talking about..

That's the point Mancie I don't know who they were talking about hence my response to Margaret and Cashy saying the same thing...but its pretty irrelevant really I'm just glad Mick is staying cos I am also one of those that Mick has helped out too :)

Mancie 06-08-2009 12:03

and I'm glad Mick is staying...I don't know anyone on here but I know the bloke has the respect of thousands ..and there's not many that can claim that.

mthead 06-08-2009 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 733830)
and I'm glad Mick is staying...I don't know anyone on here but I know the bloke has the respect of thousands ..and there's not many that can claim that.

I couldnt have put that any better mate well said :)

pipinfort 06-08-2009 15:34

I don`t know whats gone on but keep up the good work Mick.

Margaret Pilkington 06-08-2009 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 733826)
oh hum? just say what and who you are talking about.. ...I stand by everything I have said on this forum...but I've never taken account the moderators and the job they do but that is something I am now aware of, and I reckon I'm not the only one....slanging matches between members are sometimes fun, but I can see how it gets hard for the mods to do the cleaning.

Mancie......I certainly never mentioned your name, or anyone elses for that matter. It is for Mick and the person/s concerned, and only them to know exactly what went on.....it is not for us to assume or conjecture. I am glad that you have mentioned your appreciation for the work that Mick does for this brilliant site....and that you now are aware of some of the difficulties of the job. We should all do our bit to help relieve some of the pressure on the Moderators.....and while I know it might be seen as fun to have a slanging match with someone online, you have to ask yourself if you would say those things if the person was sat opposite you.....and if the answer is 'NO' then don't do it online. That is just basic Netiquette.

Neil 06-08-2009 18:59

will you lot shut up being nice to Mick, he won't be able to get his head out the door to go to the railway tomorrow :D:D:D

Less 06-08-2009 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 733951)
will you lot shut up being nice to Mick, he won't be able to get his head out the door to go to the railway tomorrow :D:D:D

Oh yes he will, he think's it's my turn to pay!

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s12274.gif

Neil 07-08-2009 05:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 733955)

That will be a first, Mick thinking :D:D:D

Mick 07-08-2009 05:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 734053)
That will be a first, Mick thinking :D:D:D

i THINK i will ban Neil:D see i can think:tongueout

SPUGGIE J 07-08-2009 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 733955)

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s12274.gif

EVERYONE TO THE RAILWAY LESS HAS WON THE LOTTERY
!!!!!!!

He is buying for anyone in there this afternoon and says all are welcome. Such a kind man for sharing his good fortune. :D

jaysay 07-08-2009 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 734057)

EVERYONE TO THE RAILWAY LESS HAS WON THE LOTTERY!!!!!!!

He is buying for anyone in there this afternoon and says all are welcome. Such a kind man for sharing his good fortune. :D

A tenner ain't going to go that far Spugs:D:D

shillelagh 07-08-2009 09:01

Depends jaysay if he buys em all orange and soda!!! LolPosted via Mobile Device

vera 08-08-2009 00:01

can't see Acclass being happy about that now she has advanced onto WKD

Eric 08-08-2009 02:26

So, he's staying .... good .... we need continuity .... never had much trouble on here, and I only had one post yanked; think I posted in Cree or Algonquin ..... it was too foul and disgusting to post in English; but as I'm the only sixty-three-year-old not allowed in the over 18s, I had to use one of my country's other official languages. Mick sounds like a real nice guy, and is obviously well respected. I'm glad he's staying.:D Tansi keya big guy;):D By the way, that's not foul and disgusting.;)