Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   New Gadgets (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/new-gadgets-54558.html)

MargaretR 22-08-2010 14:05

New Gadgets

2 Attachment(s)
What a wonderful invention -
Women despair over men's toilet habits - This Britain, UK - The Independent

The Lav Nav(igator)

Every couple should have one.;)

I suggest we think of more gadgets to make sharing living space less stressful.
Any suggestions?

Neil 22-08-2010 14:15

Re: New Gadgets

I can't understand this thing about women and toilet seats. They can be up or down, if you go and its up then put it down, not exactly hard work is it.

When do you ever hear men moaning about women leaving the seat down?

Well you will now I have mentioned it :D

lancsdave 22-08-2010 14:16

Maybe they could invent an electronic gag that attaches itself to womens mouths when they nag :D

Retlaw 22-08-2010 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 839123)
I can't understand this thing about women and toilet seats. They can be up or down, if you go and its up then put it down, not exactly hard work is it.

When do you ever hear men moaning about women leaving the seat down?

Well you will now I have mentioned it :D

Its all to do with how women see themselves, women have to squat, while men stand upright, they think because they have to squat we all should.
How to get them to shut up, easy cover the bowl with cling film and put the lid down.

Retlaw.

Benipete 22-08-2010 14:27

Most men don't have any bad habits before they are married.:confused::confused::p

jaysay 22-08-2010 14:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benipete (Post 839127)
Most men don't have any bad habits before they are married.:confused::confused::p

Well they may have had Beni, but before they got married nobody told um about them:D

MargaretR 22-08-2010 14:54

The idea behind this gadget is so that ladies can go to the loo in the dark, so not waking the man by putting a light on (we are considerate that way).

It is 'motion sensored' so sense her approach, and only lights when approached, so she can see whether the seat is up or down.

It prevents the risk of her backside descending into the bowl.

Ladies, if you haven't got one, just put the light on and wake him up - he might see the use of it then.

Less 22-08-2010 15:07

How strange she lives on her own so her convenience should be set conveniently the way she prefers, does she quietly go about life enjoying this?

No she starts a thread stirring the brown stuff between what could, until she opened her gob have been happy couples that tolerate the differences needed by their partners!:pain30:

Margaret Pilkington 22-08-2010 15:27

I frequently go to the loo in the dark(I wouldn't dream of putting the light on, I know my way after 40 odd years).......if the seat is up, I put it down.....on the odd time I have sat down before checking I have got a cold bum, but nothing worse than that.

Men and women have their differences, but we shouldn't see them all as faults.......you only see them as faults when you fall out with someone.

spex357 22-08-2010 15:54

I think Margaret has hit the nail on the head, if some thing so trivial is winding you up, something isnt right and you need to sort it

jaysay 22-08-2010 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by spex357 (Post 839155)
I think Margaret has hit the nail on the head, if some thing so trivial is winding you up, something isnt right and you need to sort it

I'm sorry but Margaret would hit her thumb, because she's to stubborn to put the light on:D

Margaret Pilkington 22-08-2010 18:15

John, I am not stubborn, I am considerate.....why would I need to put the light on......? The lav doesn't wander round in the night......I can find it with my eyes shut :)

heth 22-08-2010 19:17

The seat and lid are always down in our house after I read a report showing what sprays out of your toilet when you flush it!! egggggghhhhhhhhh:bootyshak

So trained the man to always put both the seat and the lid down coz I dont want anything spraying on me tooth-brush!! :eek:

yachtiemark 22-08-2010 19:28

heth, so you 'trained' your man, well done, I hope you can change fuses when X factor is on!

heth 22-08-2010 19:31

Can you tell this is my TRAINED other half?! :tongueout