Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Legalise "Illegal" Drugs? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/legalise-illegal-drugs-55943.html)

kestrelx 08-12-2010 23:12

Re: Legalise "Illegal" Drugs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 867527)
That explains everything.. maybe ask the doc to lessen your dose :D

Or up the Dose :rolleyes:

steeljack 09-12-2010 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 867312)
Lots of medications contain drug derivatives, I use Dihydrocdeine,(morphine) a derivative of opium

Quote:

Your not complaining that 13 yrs of Labour control of the NHS turned you into a druggie are you ;) :D :D

setayas 09-12-2010 06:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 867519)
"Liked":eek: You mean you quit:confused: I'm rolling a cannon right now. Drop by, we'll spark it up; I got lots.;) And a bunch of Lancaster Bomber to wash it down with. Haven't run out since '72:D

Haven't touched it in five years. Just about the only gear you could get was a super skunk, instant whitey. No fun, just wasted instantly. But if you've got some good stuff Eric, I only have one thing to say to you......................

BLAZE ON JOHN!! and enjoy

jaysay 09-12-2010 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by setayas (Post 867492)
Cannabis in its natural form is:
a. not addictive
b. less harmful than tobacco
c. a better pain reliever than most prescription meds
d. a hell of a lot more fun than booze

And this thread is reminding me why I really liked it.

Can't agree with b. or c. setayas. b any smoke inhaled into the lungs is not recommended and more fun than booze na not having that:D:D

jaysay 09-12-2010 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 867522)
So what is that like? Are the effects noticeable or have you built up a tolerance. A pill I am prescribed Co-codamol gives noticeable effects when I take it - kind of a very mild rush. Opium dens used to be legal and pure cocaine ( it was used in dentists, still used is novacaine which has some chemical similarity to cocaine) and heroine could be bought in chemists.

DF118s are stronger than Co-codamol kestrelx, If I forget to take my meds I sure as hell know about it very soon. I have Osteoporosis in the spine and believe me its good company, but DF118s kill the pain withing 15 minutes of taking them

jaysay 09-12-2010 09:34

Quote:

Or increase yours:p:p:p:D

jaysay 09-12-2010 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 867543)
Your not complaining that 13 yrs of Labour control of the NHS turned you into a druggie are you ;) :D :D

No that was 19 years of a conservative government that did that SJ:D:D

MargaretR 09-12-2010 09:57

Several years of steroids gave my mum osteoporosis too - she had her hands in splints.

jaysay 09-12-2010 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 867608)
Several years of steroids gave my mum osteoporosis too - she had her hands in splints.

Yip Margaret steroids would be brilliant but for the side effects, unfortunately I don't have a choice take um or die:eek: although I'm usually on a very small maintenance dose of 5mg per day, which do know harm, I only increase them when I have a chest infection and I'm on on anti-bios

Boeing Guy 09-12-2010 14:58

Cashy,
Quote:

if they just executed em.:D but great savings.
I second that:D:D:D:D:D

Gordon Booth 09-12-2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by setayas (Post 867548)
Haven't touched it in five years. Just about the only gear you could get was a super skunk, instant whitey. No fun, just wasted instantly.

Setayas, what's an 'instant whitey'? Does that mean you're so high so quickly you miss all the fun? That super skunk must be quite something! Sounds like Eric can still get something a bit milder(especially if he washes it down with Lancaster Bomber).

Eric 09-12-2010 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 867539)
Or up the Dose :rolleyes:

Do you have a cold?;)

jaysay 09-12-2010 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 867689)
Do you have a cold?;)

Dough he dalks dyke dat alt time:D

kestrelx 10-12-2010 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 867597)
DF118s are stronger than Co-codamol kestrelx, If I forget to take my meds I sure as hell know about it very soon. I have Osteoporosis in the spine and believe me its good company, but DF118s kill the pain withing 15 minutes of taking them

DF118's sound like a airplane used in the 2nd World War. That must be very painful. So your a legal druggie :D

Have a look at this web-site - it's an A-Z of drugs legal and illegal and reports of abuses and immoral uses etc :cool:

Erowid

jaysay 10-12-2010 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 867898)
DF118's sound like a airplane used in the 2nd World War. That must be very painful. So your a legal druggie :D

Have a look at this web-site - it's an A-Z of drugs legal and illegal and reports of abuses and immoral uses etc :cool:

Erowid

Well DF118s is the name is used in hospital, ask MargaretP, beats the hell out of keep saying dihydrocoeine :D and yes they are addictive, if you abuse them, as for lists of drugs I have several books on prescription drugs including Mims, thanks to mick, as for illegal, not really bothered as I have never used any:rolleyes: