Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   would you support protest? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/would-you-support-protest-56884.html)

jaysay 02-03-2011 08:50

Re: would you support protest?

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 888438)
If we all thought exactly the same way, besides making life incredibly dull, it would mean there'd be no need for debate, or forums to host said debates. Which is basically just an exchange of ideas.

In the great scheme of things, what others think, really isn't that important. As long as what you believe, you see as the truth, that's all that matters.

As you hinted at, somethings are much more important.

Family, health, friends, love.

That's exactly the way I see Accyweb too G. forums like this only exist because people look at life in different ways, if everybody thought the same what a boring world we would live in, and as you say there are more important things in life, the main one being to prolong it as best one can;)

jaysay 02-03-2011 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 888487)
Just seen on news the "United Nations" have suspended Libya's membership of the "Human Rights Council" that'll really brass Gaddafi off.:rolleyes::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

Just saw an interview with Gaddafi on BBC TV news, the mans a lunatic, everybody loves him, well according to him that is, and there is no rioting its those nasty al qaeda who are causing all the trouble:eek::eek:

Stumped 02-03-2011 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 888517)
Just saw an interview with Gaddafi on BBC TV news, the mans a lunatic, everybody loves him, well according to him that is, and there is no rioting its those nasty al qaeda who are causing all the trouble:eek::eek:

The only person that demonstrated their love for him as far as I'm aware was Tony Blair - as seen hugging the man on frequent news bulletins. Could this be yet another fine mess that we've inherited from his tenure in office?

Less 02-03-2011 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stumped (Post 888654)
The only person that demonstrated their love for him as far as I'm aware was Tony Blair - as seen hugging the man on frequent news bulletins. Could this be yet another fine mess that we've inherited from his tenure in office?

I think I preferred you when you collected paper for loyola scouts,
Whichever party had been in control their boss has to brown nose his way around the globe.
The latest example of which was less than a week ago.

Mancie 02-03-2011 23:42

I reckon this is on subject..with the highest petrol prices the UK has ever had where are the protests and blockades from the "countryside alliance"..who proclaimed they would take down the then Labour Government... just goes to show they were/are another right wing sub division of the cut and demolish far right government we ended up with!

kestrelx 03-03-2011 05:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 888517)

Got to agree with you on this one ;) - Gaddafi comes over like a deluded lunatic, an eccentric out of touch with reality living in his own illusion!

jaysay 03-03-2011 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 888747)
I reckon this is on subject..with the highest petrol prices the UK has ever had where are the protests and blockades from the "countryside alliance"..who proclaimed they would take down the then Labour Government... just goes to show they were/are another right wing sub division of the cut and demolish far right government we ended up with!

Give it a rest clown

Stumped 03-03-2011 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 888468)
Stop moaning.. write a book.. plenty of other bods have made a decent living from that ;)

Only if you promise to act as my agent!

Mancie 03-03-2011 19:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 888776)
Give it a rest clown

:D... Nursey has told you not to make posts until you've had your meds!

jaysay 04-03-2011 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 888927)
:D... Nursey has told you not to make posts until you've had your meds!

Unlike you I'm quite capable of taking my own, now shut it and put the straw back in your gob:rolleyes:

garinda 04-03-2011 10:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 888755)
Got to agree with you on this one ;) - Gaddafi comes over like a deluded lunatic, an eccentric out of touch with reality living in his own illusion!

As despots go though, he has got a certain sartorial style.

I like what he can do with a turban, and he can certainly carry off a well draped sheet, and it's nice to see Tom Jone's old hair is being well cared for.

jaysay 04-03-2011 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 889071)
As despots go though, he has got a certain sartorial style.

I like what he can do with a turban, and he can certainly carry off a well draped sheet, and it's nice to see Tom Jone's old hair is being well cared for.

When he gets kicked out G do ya think he has a future in fashion industry:rolleyes:

garinda 04-03-2011 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 889136)
When he gets kicked out G do ya think he has a future in fashion industry:rolleyes:

There is a current vacancy at the House of Dior.

Though he might struggle with the part of the job description with states that no anti-semites, or anti-Zionists need apply.

;)

walkinman221 04-03-2011 19:01

I have heard charlie sheen is applying for the job when gaddafi goes:D:D

jaysay 04-03-2011 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 889139)
There is a current vacancy at the House of Dior.

Though he might struggle with the part of the job description with states that no anti-semites, or anti-Zionists need apply.

;)

Think he could have a wee small problem then G;)