Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Common Law (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/common-law-59748.html)

kenny 03-11-2011 08:26

Common Law

Is there anybody out there that might have the feeling that the politicians and mainstream media in the uk never mention Common Law in the UK ?

gynn 03-11-2011 08:29

Re: Common Law

In what context?

MargaretR 03-11-2011 08:37

The differences between Common Law and Statute Law are highlighted by the
Freeman on the Land movement.

I regret I don't know enough about it to express an opinion or comment.

Retlaw 03-11-2011 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 944485)
Is there anybody out there that might have the feeling that the politicians and mainstream media in the uk never mention Common Law in the UK ?

Its a bit like teh Bill of Rights, we have had one since the mid 1600's, and because of when it was implimented, it cannot be repealed. Its just that politicians, & some lawyers don't like it, so it gets quietly forgotten.
Retlaw.

Acrylic-bob 03-11-2011 16:05

Common Law is based on Legal Precedent as opposed to statute, or so I am lead to believe by my learned friend.

garinda 03-11-2011 16:09

Whatever it is, it appears it ain't really common knowledge.

:D

Acrylic-bob 03-11-2011 16:09

I don't understand your question Kenny, politicians and the media refer to Common Law all the time, just as we mere mortals do. They often do not call it Common Law, often just simply 'the law', but that is what they, and we, are referring to.

kenny 03-11-2011 17:57

Hiya everyone, thanks for your replies, I recently went on the internet to try and find out about where I stood regarding a PCN (parking charge notice) that I had slapped on my car in Burnley about 12 months ago,
I found a website called tpuc.org and the info on there helped me to prove that the ticket I received was in fact illegal, well not quite at the early stage, for instance:-

ANY Statute or Statutory "instrument" is a CONTRACT to be agreed upon by the one offering the contract and the recipient,
If you do not agree with the CONTRACT you have the right under common law to decline their offer,
Well, to cut a long ramble short, with me, I had the bailiffs (marstons) trying to get into my home, all this was for a £70 parking ticket, plus the bailiffs crap and it added up to £475. Bailiffs left (the ones dressed all in black like doormen) so , on this website I found a Template letter that you can download and fill in the blanks with your details, the letter points out that I know that this statute/lawNOT is a money making instrument and send it to the bailiffs in Sale Cheshire pointing out that they are a THIRD PARTY and therefor not involved in any way with this CONTRACT, also that if they darken my door again demanding money with menaces then I will report them to the relevant governing bodies as they are acting illegally. 4 days later I get an APOLOGY in the post from MARSTONS (bailiffs) apologising and telling me that the ticket/item has now been returned from whence it came Lancashire Parking Services in Preston.

End of Story. I hope Ive come across alright as I'm not right good at communicating stuff. Anyway what do you think ?

davemac 03-11-2011 19:26

Well done for fighting back, I think some people would panic when the bailiffs called.

kenny 04-11-2011 08:10

Thats true, but I think people need to know more about COMMON LAW,
example- if you are driving down the motorway at, say 120mph and you get to your destination safely, "YOU HAVE NOT BROKEN THE LAW"
Common Law is the law of this land and its population,
All so called "LAWS" today are not really laws, they are "Statutes" Statutes are Contracts, thats all they are and cannot be imposed on a Human Being without the Human Being accepting the CONTRACT,
Politicians, Mainstream Media and people with power will NOT EVER tell you about COMMON LAW, I'm not a conspiracy theorist and dont normally complain even at the most testing of times, but the more I look into this the more I find shocking to say the least, for instance, House of Commons Ltd, EVERY Member of parliament is a Limited Company, Metropolitan Police Ltd, Almost ALL Magistrates Courts are Limited Companies,

There are TWO courts in the UK, "Court De jure" = For Justice, under Common Law, with a Jury etc, and there are "Court De facto" mainly the Magistrates these are the local magistrates in YOUR town that operate for PROFIT, they are a PRIVATE ORGANISATION and exist only to make PROFIT from the STATUTES, speeding,parking, tickets, and more shockingly COUNCIL TAX, you will NOT get justice in a Court De "facto", just drop in at any local magistrates court and ask the usher what kind of court it is, he probably wont have a clue so ask him OR her if they could go and find out, if he comes back and says it is a "Court De Jure" hes lying.
Common Law is THE LAW OF THIS LAND Common Law is plain and simple :-

As long as you dont cause HARM, LOSS or INJURY you are NOT breaking the LAW in ANY WAY, any questions peeps, just ask, for instance, this will upset a lot of parents, (I cried when I learnt this) ready? When a Parent signs a Birth Certificate they give the newborn away to the STATE, look on the birth certificate, the Father is THE INFORMANT and he informs on the newborn, There was a case a couple of years ago where a mother had her children put into care because she couldnt cope, a few weeks later, the authorities/social services brought "ONE" child back to her, she asked why they were doing this ? and the reply she got was "we cant keep this child as it doesnt belong to us" (the state) asked what they meant she was told that there wasnt a birth certificate for the child so the child was hers. Anyway what do Accywebbers think ? honestly, ask your MP why he NEVER talks about COMMON LAW.

jedimaster 04-11-2011 09:21

saw this a while back but believe it to be relevant here.

unlawful arrest of max: commonly called. - YouTube

Acrylic-bob 04-11-2011 16:20

Hmmm, interesting stuff, Kenny. What did Lancashire Parking Services have to say about the ticket being returned to them?

garinda 04-11-2011 17:21

Didn't do Louis XIV much harm though.

All that 'L'Etat, c'est moi' guff.

Though if I ever face being fined I might try 'Sorry, I am not the State'.

:rolleyes:

kenny 04-11-2011 18:10

Well, the letter I sent to the bailiffs I also sent to Lancashire Parking Services, it was off a template letter that I downloaded from tpuc.org which also points out the laws that they are breaking, and if they continue from this day demanding money with menaces from me they will be reported to the relevant authorities, and any more contact with me will be breaking the law, and I haven't heard a peep from them since.

garinda 04-11-2011 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 944927)
Well, the letter I sent to the bailiffs I also sent to Lancashire Parking Services, it was off a template letter that I downloaded from tpuc.org which also points out the laws that they are breaking, and if they continue from this day demanding money with menaces from me they will be reported to the relevant authorities, and any more contact with me will be breaking the law, and I haven't heard a peep from them since.

I think it's interesting, some of the points you raise, and probably useful.

But if you report them to state run authorities, aren't you therefore recognising the State, and it's legislative laws?

Which would mean you are liable to their statutes?

:confused:

kenny 04-11-2011 18:27

that is exactly what is happening, before your very eyes you saw a policeman (a proper copper) turn into a police officer (a revenue officer) that copper there is showing a complete dereliction of duty.

garinda 04-11-2011 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 944933)
that is exactly what is happening, before your very eyes you saw a policeman (a proper copper) turn into a police officer (a revenue officer) that copper there is showing a complete dereliction of duty.

Not your explanation, but it's all very confusing to me.

:o

Benipete 04-11-2011 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 944933)

Well I'm completely lost as to what the hell you are talking about but don't mind me have another drink/snort or do what you do.:confused::confused:

jedimaster 04-11-2011 20:49

i believe it was a comment on the video

wallop79 04-11-2011 21:21

Very useful info on here, I got a pcn in Bury few months back & contesting it, as I was totally unaware where I parked there were in fact two separate car parks, went to the nearest machine paid £1 for an hr 3/4 later came back, ticketed, ask some1 why, "separate car parks", correct ticket mch I hadn't seen & when did have a look was a further 80p for a further hour, explained genuine mistake never bn Bury b4 & I'm not so broke I wouldn't have paid a further 80p for the correct ticket, turned down, appealed again when got notice to owner, appealed, turned down, now applied to independent adjudicater, but after seeing info on here i'll be writing to Bury Council, thanks for the heads up.

Balbus 05-11-2011 07:50

"Common Law" is that part of English Law which is established by custom and the precedents of decided cases. It can usually be altered by legislation. The term "common law" is also used to distinguish common law from "civil law" - law such as Scottish law or continental law, which is based on Roman Law.

kenny 05-11-2011 13:44

Hiya, Im not right good at making my point clear, soz, COMMON LAW
You CANNOT alter it, legislate against it,change it, get rid of it, or whatever you want to call it
COMMON LAW is the LAW OF THE PEOPLE OF ENGLAND
It is NOT a PART of ANYTHING,
It is "THE" law, STATUTES, STATUTORY LAW, LEGISLATION BY THE TOPPEST TOP LAWYER,POLITICAIN, FICTION, or JUDGE CANNOT interfere in "COMMON LAW"
IF ANYBODY or Government "agency" send you a speeding ticket, Parking Ticket, Council Tax Demand, Motoring stuff, like speeding, using your moby, driving too fast, driving too slow, YOU have to know the law, AND, the law of this land is "COMMON LAW" The Magna Carta 1215 AND The Bill of Rights 1689 clearly state that "COMMON LAW" cannot be Altered or Changed in ANY way.
This is the important bit - Statute Legislation, Statutory Instruments, Laws Created BY and FOR Statutory Legislation, Cannot be enacted upon UNLESS the Human Being AGREES ! WHEN THE BILL/TICKET/DEMAND lands on your doorstep IT IS AN "OFFER" plain and simple, no ifs or buts, It is a CONTRACT, That requires BY COMMON LAW both signatures of both parties, if you DONT sign the CONTRACT then it doesnt exist, but, YOU, have to personally tell them in writing "Thank you for your "offer" but I do not wish to be part of this "contract"
You send this letter to the Bailiffs, Council, Debt Collecting Agency etc, "RECORDED DELIVERY" and DONT SIGN IT,
OH! Politicians,Councillors,MAGISTRATES (Commercial revenue courts )thats all the Magistrates are. will NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT COMMON LAW, THE BBC NEVER MENTIONS COMMON LAW, ALL mainstream media, press,tv, and most SHOCKINGLY, I went to Padiham Library and there wasnt ONE book on COMMON LAW, Theyve ALL been removed from the shelves.
Now I'm just an ordinary bloke, and all I can do is tell as many people as I can about it (all be it not intellectually) but I do admire a man (a human) called John Harris, this guy is amazing, he has made himself a FREEMAN, he doesnt pay road tax council tax or anything like that, I dont think that I would take the freeman road but I,m jiggered if I am going to be ruled by ANY law other than common law, Did you know that we, the English nation and its SOVEREIGN PEOPLE, have had 111,000 NEW so called laws slapped on us by the EU (EU in Brussels a non entity) the EU have NEVER EVER had their books audited in 14 YEARS, and ALL of these 111,000 (politicians call them laws) items are ILLEGAL ? and can only become legal if YOU INDIVIDUALLY sign each of these CONTRACTS (because thats all they are) to say you agree to be bound by that individual CONTRACT/STATUTE THEY CANNOT BE LAW "COMMON LAW FORBIDS IT" ASK your MP or Councillor why they are breaking the law. If anybody out there JUDGES,MAGISTRATES,LAWYERS, ACADEMICS, or POLICE CHIEF OFFICERS or CONSTABLES, I would say Traffic Wardens but I wont (see note at bottom)
ARMCHAIR EXPERTS etc, that can prove me wrong then get in touch. I havea Template letter for these PARASITES if anyonecares to request it (i dont knowhow to upload it to Accyweb help please) But I do know the LAW. Thanks for your comments so far fellow Human Beings, A POINT ABOUT TRAFFIC WARDENS... THEY ARE JUST AGENTS, REVENUE COLLECTORS and THEY ARE ILLEGAL acting ILLEGALLY AGAINST COMMON LAW

Michael1954 05-11-2011 14:54

Is all this fuss just about getting a parking ticket?

kenny 05-11-2011 19:13

Hiya Michael1954, No, it really hasnt got anything to do with the ticket, that was just an example of whats going on, but nobody seems to be bov, Its the fact that almost EVERY Governing Body in the UK is already privatised and so called "laws" from Europe do not apply to the UK.
What bailiffs are doing for instance - Statutory "laws" are a Contract an Offer, the Contract (statutory laws, statutory implements) call them fluffy sheep if you want,
ONLY APPLIES IF THE CONTRACT/OFFER is SIGNED BY BOTH PARTIES,
So! The bailiffs, being a THIRD PARTY have NO POWER or RIGHT to Harrass you or DEMAND MONEY with Menaces.
"AND THEY KNOW IT"

Michael1954 05-11-2011 20:04

Life's too short. I'll just pay the fine and have done with it.

jedimaster 05-11-2011 22:34

does this apply to ALL collection agencies collecting arrears? if so why are so many people in debt if all they have to do is tell them to go away?

Margaret Pilkington 05-11-2011 22:42

I think it only applies if the person collecting the money isn't owed it by you.
That is, if someone(a third party) has bought the debt.
However, if I have misunderstood, I am pretty sure someone will come along and tell me.

jedimaster 05-11-2011 23:09

this is what all the fuss is about

Tpuc.org Forum • View forum - Templates/Letters

AddyB 06-11-2011 13:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 944785)
Thats true, but I think people need to know more about COMMON LAW,
example- if you are driving down the motorway at, say 120mph and you get to your destination safely, "YOU HAVE NOT BROKEN THE LAW"
Common Law is the law of this land and its population,
All so called "LAWS" today are not really laws, they are "Statutes" Statutes are Contracts, thats all they are and cannot be imposed on a Human Being without the Human Being accepting the CONTRACT,
Politicians, Mainstream Media and people with power will NOT EVER tell you about COMMON LAW, I'm not a conspiracy theorist and dont normally complain even at the most testing of times, but the more I look into this the more I find shocking to say the least, for instance, House of Commons Ltd, EVERY Member of parliament is a Limited Company, Metropolitan Police Ltd, Almost ALL Magistrates Courts are Limited Companies,

There are TWO courts in the UK, "Court De jure" = For Justice, under Common Law, with a Jury etc, and there are "Court De facto" mainly the Magistrates these are the local magistrates in YOUR town that operate for PROFIT, they are a PRIVATE ORGANISATION and exist only to make PROFIT from the STATUTES, speeding,parking, tickets, and more shockingly COUNCIL TAX, you will NOT get justice in a Court De "facto", just drop in at any local magistrates court and ask the usher what kind of court it is, he probably wont have a clue so ask him OR her if they could go and find out, if he comes back and says it is a "Court De Jure" hes lying.
Common Law is THE LAW OF THIS LAND Common Law is plain and simple :-

As long as you dont cause HARM, LOSS or INJURY you are NOT breaking the LAW in ANY WAY, any questions peeps, just ask, for instance, this will upset a lot of parents, (I cried when I learnt this) ready? When a Parent signs a Birth Certificate they give the newborn away to the STATE, look on the birth certificate, the Father is THE INFORMANT and he informs on the newborn, There was a case a couple of years ago where a mother had her children put into care because she couldnt cope, a few weeks later, the authorities/social services brought "ONE" child back to her, she asked why they were doing this ? and the reply she got was "we cant keep this child as it doesnt belong to us" (the state) asked what they meant she was told that there wasnt a birth certificate for the child so the child was hers. Anyway what do Accywebbers think ? honestly, ask your MP why he NEVER talks about COMMON LAW.

Kenny,

I think you maybe slightly mistaken in your view of Common Law and Statute. Common Law is indeed law set by precedent (the decision made by the judge hearing the case). It is not set by an Act of Parliament (statute) or SI (delegated legislation). It is something that has developed over many years. For example, there is no Statute or SI for murder, it is a Common Law charge.

Mag and County courts are run by civil servants - you know such as the police. Therefore meaning that they are not privately owned/run. They are serving the public by enforing the law - Statute, SI's and Common Law.

Your comment of - There was a case a couple of years ago where a mother had her children put into care because she couldnt cope, a few weeks later, the authorities/social services brought "ONE" child back to her, she asked why they were doing this ? and the reply she got was "we cant keep this child as it doesnt belong to us" (the state) - is a little obsure, to say the least. A parents are to be named on the birth certificate however, the local authority has the power, through an Act of Parliament, to apply for a Care Order. They would therefore gain the same legal rights as the biological parent (named on B/C).

Common Law is an important source of law however, is rarely mentioned because legislation usually covers important areas. Legislation being something passed - either directly by statute or indirectly by a Statutory Instrument (SI).

Kenny, you can repeal and amend Common Law. Either by legislation or judical review. The judiciary did after all create and develop the law...

Benipete 06-11-2011 18:16

I Always work on the premise that If I have done wrong I hold my hand up and take the consequences.

Pay the parking Fine I f you were in the wrong.:alright:

MargaretR 06-11-2011 18:57

From what little I learned from reading about 'The Freeman on the Land' movement, a parking fine is imposed under 'statute law' which has never been subject to any democratic vote.

I am not an expert on the topic - law is a very devious and complex topic.
The 'freemen' also complain about 'maritime law' being applied (and not just for law at sea)

davemac 06-11-2011 19:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benipete (Post 945621)
I Always work on the premise that If I have done wrong I hold my hand up and take the consequences.

Pay the parking Fine I f you were in the wrong.:alright:

but who says he was in the wrong, who says what speed we can safely go on any stretch of road. Has common sense given way to doing as we are told, and what to do all the time. why have a 30 mph speed limit on a road for 24 hours a day, it makes sense during the day but what about that same road at 4 in the morning when there are possibly no pedestrians no other cars. Wouldnt it make more sense to say you should drive at the speed that is safe for the conditions that you are driving in. Point in question the M5 tragedy theycould legally drive at70mph but conditions dictate a more prudent speed would be safe

kenny 06-11-2011 20:31

Hiya AddyB, Sorry, you couldnt be more wrong, ANY STATUTE, STATUTORY IMPLEMENT, etc, is a CONTRACT between the Imposer of the STATUTE and the Poor Sod on the receiving end, thus, (and this is the main reason for so many folks in the UK being in "debt"),

IF THE RECIPIENT OF ANY ONE OF THESE STATUTES DECLINES THE "OFFER" THEN THE STATUTE BECOMES NULL AND VOID.
Can I suggest (politely of course) that you check out the Magna Carta of 1215 and The Bill of Rights 1688/9
NO MAN SHALL SUFFER - Loss
Injury
or Harm
It is straight forward and UNDERSTANDABLE that covers the ENTIRE scope.

This Common Law is NOT BEING APPLIED by Politicians,Judges, and ESPECIALLY THE PRIVATELY RUN, "COURTS De FACTO" that are masquerading as "COURTS De JUSTI"

And, as for the "POLICE" check this out London Metropolitan Police "LTD"

Just before the last election, if you had checked out the "UK TREASURY" (you know the one that gave ALL OUR money to the banks) on 'Dun and Bradstreet' or 'Companies House' (now Duport) you would have seen -- HM Treasury Alistair Darling "LTD"

Also House of Commons "LTD" Did you know that the CSA (child Support Agency) have 11, YES ELEVEN, County Court Judgements against them ?
And EVEN the "HOUSE OF COMMONS LTD" has got 1 County Court Judgement against them. THE BANK OF ENGLAND "LTD" even the Federal Reserve in the US is a Privately owned Company with Shareholders and A Chairman, and Directors and these that I have mentioned cannot survive without making PROFIT.
The Magistrates are NOT "RUN" by CIVIL SERVANTS, Their AIM is PROFIT,

YOU CANNOT, CANNOT, AMEND, TWIST, REPEAL or TAMPER with COMMON LAW WITHOUT THE WILL OF THE "PEOPLE" and, I DONT recall being asked if I want my beautiful country DEFACED with YELLOW LINES, and that IF my MOTOR VEHICLE dare TOUCH one of said lines I could be dragged in front of the Privateers and suffer "LOSS" of money.
Sorry its a bit long winded but I'm so upset at finding all this sh one t, that I myself find it hard to beleive, but the more I dig the more I find, but it does get even HEAVIER, The STATUTES and so called "LAWS" are NOT LEGAL until BOTH PARTIES AGREE, "well you voted for the mp who decided for you/to represent you" WRONG!!!
ANYONE WHO ATTEMPTS TO UNDERMINE COMMON LAW BY FORCING THE PEOPLE OF THIS KINGDOM TO OBEY A FOREIGN COUNTRY OR ENTITY IS "GUILTY" of TREASON Heath,Blair,Straw, the whole damned lot of them are GUILTY of Treason, IN fact the Latest on this is that a heck of a lot of them have been reported to police stations ALL OVER the UK but, NO action has been forthcoming, well, YOU wouldnt like to shop YOUR paymasters would you? or WOULD YOU?

Michael1954 06-11-2011 22:08

Kenny, do you think all restrictions on parking should be abandoned? I live in Great Harwood and the double yellow lines on Glebe Street are regularly ignored. As result, access can be difficult at times, especially when turning into this street from Queen Street. I just wish that these lines WERE policed and penalties imposed on those who think they are above the law, and you can choose whichever law you like!

Balbus 07-11-2011 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 945628)
From what little I learned from reading about 'The Freeman on the Land' movement, a parking fine is imposed under 'statute law' which has never been subject to any democratic vote.

I am not an expert on the topic - law is a very devious and complex topic.
The 'freemen' also complain about 'maritime law' being applied (and not just for law at sea)

All statutes have to be passed by both Houses of Parliament and receive royal approval (a formality). Those statutes may give power to others to make specific rules - e.g. parking regulations (Statutory Instruments). Some of these have to be laid before the House of Commons where any MP may raise objections.

Neil 07-11-2011 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 944785)
but the more I look into this the more I find shocking to say the least, for instance, House of Commons Ltd, EVERY Member of parliament is a Limited Company, Metropolitan Police Ltd, Almost ALL Magistrates Courts are Limited Companies,

Maybe its just that I am not very good using the search on the Companies House website but I cant find any of the companies you mentioned.

Maybe someone else would like to show me what I am doing wrong, here is a link to the site I was using

WebCHeck - Select Search Results

wallop79 07-11-2011 11:00

Companies House Companies House. which no doubt is what you used Neil.
I've typed in house of commons & got result of comp no. 03702814 house of comms ltd, as for met police, various sports clubs come up but not met police themselves

Neil 07-11-2011 12:18

So you did not find House of Commons Ltd either just

HOUSE OF COMMS. LIMITED
19 CELIA ROAD
LONDON
N19 5ET

which was incorporated in 1999. It is still looking like the Ltd companies he stated do not exist. I think he has been doing lots of reading and little checking of the facts.

kenny 07-11-2011 19:48

Thanks for that Neil, :o) Believe me they are there somewhere, The Coalition are'nt going to use the trade name H M Treasury-Alistair Darling Ltd are they, I dont know why Neil, but I feel like you are trying to diss me, have I offended you in any way ? If I have then I apologise,
Meanwhile here are one or three LTD COMPANIES you might be interested in/maybe not.
Check out the secretary/director Alison Mitchell in link 3 her stats are an eye opener, oh and The "Citizens Advice Bureau" are a Private LTD Company, so NO common law advice there then!

Free company financial check on LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL and free company accounts

Free company financial check on LANCASHIRE COUNTY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED and free company accounts

Free company financial check on BURNLEY GENERAL HOSPITAL PHASE V SPC HOLDINGS LIMITED and free company accounts

wallop79 07-11-2011 20:20

Kenny ive just emailed you

Benipete 07-11-2011 20:32

The thing Is If you want to live In a country that don't have any rules bog off to France.:hehetable

Neil 07-11-2011 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 945881)
I dont know why Neil, but I feel like you are trying to diss me, have I offended you in any way ? If I have then I apologise

You have not offended me in any way, I just did not find proof of what you were saying.

If you look a little deeper and search companies house for the reg number in your link you will find it is not Lancashire County Council at all but this

Quote:

Name & Registered Office:
LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL CREDIT UNION LTD
Company No. IP00666C

Industrial/Provident (England/Wales)
Public Records Section
Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade
Canary Wharf
London
E14 5HS

LANCASHIRE COUNTY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED is a company owned by Lancashire Councty Council and is not the Council itself. Have a look at this link Lancashire County Developments Limited | Lancashire County Council

I could not find out with a quick search but that one looks like the private company that the last government allowed to rip off the NHS and build part of the hospital for them then rent back at silly money PFI I think its called.

I don't know which web site you are getting your info from but you might want to check up on it before posting on here.

Have you found any limited MP's yet? I follow some on twitter that appear to be quite limited :D:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 945881)
Thanks for that Neil, :o) Believe me they are there somewhere

I will believe you when you find me some evidence what you are posting is true and not just copied and pasted from some conspiracy web site

kenny 08-11-2011 18:45

Well, I dont know how to reply to Niel, "not just copied from some conspiracy website" ?

So, thats all the .gov sites out of the way for a start,

and what does Neil consider a conspiracy website ?

Is it that if you find a web site, and YOU disagree with what it says, its a "Conspiracy Web site?
Or, if you are too lazy to do your own research, or you havent a clue how to, thats not my problem,
Hows this for a "conspiracy" In 1999 an international investigation of Child Pornographers and Paedophiles (run by Britains National Criminal Intelligence Services) (NCIS) codenaned Operation Ore. FACT!
It resulted in 7,250 suspects in the UK alone. FACT
Some 900 individuals remained under investigation in early 2003. FACT!
British Police began to close in on some top suspects in the Operation Ore investigation Including SENIOR MEMBERS OF BLAIRS GOVERNMENT. FACT!

Now then, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but, maybe someone more CLEVERER than me can explain to everyone,

WHY, DID TONY BLAIR WHEN PRIME MINISTER OF THE UK ORDER A 'D' NOTICE, FACT! on this ?

With a TIME LIMIT OF 100 YEARS. FACT!

By the way a 'D' NOTICE is a GAG on every kind of MEDIA that UK citizens have access to, and this particular one will last 100 Years, FACT!

Rules are Rules, be they British OR French, But the poor in Britain "THINK" they are laws!

Since when did "RULES" not"LAWS" cost SO much?

jedimaster 08-11-2011 20:59

next he'll be telling us he was abducted by aliens,subjected to rigorous anal probing and then silenced by the government. :eek::p:rolleyes:

THEY'RE ALL AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS I TELL YOU!

MargaretR 08-11-2011 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedimaster (Post 946163)
next he'll be telling us he was abducted by aliens,subjected to rigorous anal probing and then silenced by the government. :eek::p:rolleyes:

THEY'RE ALL AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS I TELL YOU!

Ridicule is not humour

jedimaster 08-11-2011 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946177)
Ridicule is not humour

funny that (pardon the pun) but i believe that all the comedians that have made a living from it would beg to differ with you on that point :tongueout

MargaretR 08-11-2011 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedimaster (Post 946183)
funny that (pardon the pun) but i believe that all the comedians that have made a living from it would beg to differ with you on that point :tongueout

Laughing with people is good - laughing at people is malicous.
Not all 'comedians' are funny - you must be a Russell Brand fan:rolleyes:

Michael1954 08-11-2011 22:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946190)

You're not ridiculing Jedimaster, are you, Margaret?

MargaretR 08-11-2011 22:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 946192)
You're not ridiculing Jedimaster, are you, Margaret?

Maybe;) - as you sow, so shall you reap:D

MargaretR 08-11-2011 22:20

PS - “Nothing has more retarded the advancement of learning than the disposition of vulgar minds to ridicule and vilify what they cannot comprehend”

Samuel Johnson quotes

jedimaster 08-11-2011 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946190)

actually no i'm not a russel brand fan (if you had read my post in the favourite comedy decade thread then this would be obvious) as for being malicious, i'm afraid you know me not i merely point out that the idea of a national conspiracy theory pertaining to the unlawful issuance of a parking fine is a tad extreme.

i can also name several classic comedians who have made a living from the ridicule of people (celebrities/races/class etc. or is the stereotyping of characters not a form of ridicule, you broody sirry irriot, why you not risten)

Michael1954 08-11-2011 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 945688)
Kenny, do you think all restrictions on parking should be abandoned? I live in Great Harwood and the double yellow lines on Glebe Street are regularly ignored. As result, access can be difficult at times, especially when turning into this street from Queen Street. I just wish that these lines WERE policed and penalties imposed on those who think they are above the law, and you can choose whichever law you like!

Margaret, Kenny has not responded to my question so perhaps you could let me have your thoughts on it. I thought I would ask you as you do not have a vulgar mind.

MargaretR 08-11-2011 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 946197)
Margaret, Kenny has not responded to my question so perhaps you could let me have your thoughts on it. I thought I would ask you as you do not have a vulgar mind.

It is clear to me that Kenny has been investigating the Freeman on the Land movement.

I have watched a few videos they have produced and read about them on the web, but I don't claim to be an expert on what they advocate.

A parking fine (and such like) is 'revenue collection for the (limited)company' and not 'law enforcement' since the principles of Common Law have not been breached.

The movement appears to challenge such revenue collection by police officers who used to be policemen/policewomen.

It is best not to ridicule something you don't understand, and the subject needs to looked at in depth.

Some of the things the movement stands for do seem to have some credibility

Michael1954 08-11-2011 23:02

But I am not ridiculing it. I am simply asking a civil question about parking on double yellow lines which causes problems on the street I mentioned. You have not answered my question, Margaret.

MargaretR 08-11-2011 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 946202)
But I am not ridiculing it. I am simply asking a civil question about parking on double yellow lines which causes problems on the street I mentioned. You have not answered my question, Margaret.

I cannot comment other than to prompt you to consider -
...who decided that yellow lines were appropriate? maybe some unelected employee of the council gets permission from an unelected magistrate
...what 'crime' is prevented by the yellow lines? parking isn't a 'common law' crime if no-one suffers harm.
...who gains by them being there? the revenue is forwarded to the limited company who are employing those collecting officers.

PS I find it confusing too ;)

Michael1954 08-11-2011 23:42

The purpose of yellow lines is to allow the free movement of traffic so that everyone can go about their business. If we had a free for all about parking then there would be chaos. The street I mentioned is not policed. If it were, I suspect parking tickets would be issued. Would this be wrong? Would it not act as a deterrent to illegal parking? If the existing system is wrong then what alternatives and solutions would you suggest?

MargaretR 08-11-2011 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 946205)
The purpose of yellow lines is to allow the free movement of traffic so that everyone can go about their business. If we had a free for all about parking then there would be chaos. The street I mentioned is not policed. If it were, I suspect parking tickets would be issued. Would this be wrong? Would it not act as a deterrent to illegal parking? If the existing system is wrong then what alternatives and solutions would you suggest?

I don't, and can't.

All I am trying to explain to you is that the 'Freeman on the Land' movement challenges the collection of revenue via statute, and claims that those statutes have been illegally imposed/enforced.

jedimaster 09-11-2011 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946206)
I don't, and can't.

All I am trying to explain to you is that the 'Freeman on the Land' movement challenges the collection of revenue via statute, and claims that those statutes have been illegally imposed/enforced.

with this i agree, however short of overthrowing the government there is pretty much nothing we can do about it!

Michael1954 09-11-2011 00:17

Which is why I asked Kenny in the first place. It's all very well for him to try and make his point, but he should also be able to provide alternatives and solutions to ensure that illegal parking does not prevent others, including the emergency services, going about their business.

Neil 09-11-2011 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 946128)
Well, I dont know how to reply to Niel, "not just copied from some conspiracy website" ?

So, thats all the .gov sites out of the way for a start,

and what does Neil consider a conspiracy website ?

Is it that if you find a web site, and YOU disagree with what it says, its a "Conspiracy Web site?
Or, if you are too lazy to do your own research, or you havent a clue how to, thats not my problem,
Hows this for a "conspiracy" In 1999 an international investigation of Child Pornographers and Paedophiles (run by Britains National Criminal Intelligence Services) (NCIS) codenaned Operation Ore. FACT!
It resulted in 7,250 suspects in the UK alone. FACT
Some 900 individuals remained under investigation in early 2003. FACT!
British Police began to close in on some top suspects in the Operation Ore investigation Including SENIOR MEMBERS OF BLAIRS GOVERNMENT. FACT!

Now then, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but, maybe someone more CLEVERER than me can explain to everyone,

WHY, DID TONY BLAIR WHEN PRIME MINISTER OF THE UK ORDER A 'D' NOTICE, FACT! on this ?

With a TIME LIMIT OF 100 YEARS. FACT!

By the way a 'D' NOTICE is a GAG on every kind of MEDIA that UK citizens have access to, and this particular one will last 100 Years, FACT!

Rules are Rules, be they British OR French, But the poor in Britain "THINK" they are laws!

Since when did "RULES" not"LAWS" cost SO much?

Sorry but I don't understand your post, who is being lazy, you or me?

I just can't find these ltd companies you posted as being what you say they are. A couple had a similar name but was not what you said. Another was a credit union owned by LCC which I would expect to be a ltd company.

accyman 09-11-2011 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael1954 (Post 946208)
Which is why I asked Kenny in the first place. It's all very well for him to try and make his point, but he should also be able to provide alternatives and solutions to ensure that illegal parking does not prevent others, including the emergency services, going about their business.

just take the cars and crush them

no ones collecting revenue that way :D

garinda 09-11-2011 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 945760)
So you did not find House of Commons Ltd either just

HOUSE OF COMMS. LIMITED
19 CELIA ROAD
LONDON
N19 5ET

which was incorporated in 1999. It is still looking like the Ltd companies he stated do not exist. I think he has been doing lots of reading and little checking of the facts.

Perhaps the House of Commons has moved to a suburban street, in a not very salubrious part of north London?

garinda 09-11-2011 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946177)
Ridicule is not humour

Don't worry Jedi, she doesn't do it all that much.

Usually it's just high days, and Jewish holidays.

Just ignore the ridiculous post, which made a stab at ridiculing you.

;)

garinda 09-11-2011 06:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946193)
Maybe;) - as you sow, so shall you reap:D

Oh goody.

She's learning.

Must have found a conspiracy website, and has been researching the Laws of Common Sense.

garinda 09-11-2011 06:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 946209)
Sorry but I don't understand your post, who is being lazy, you or me?

I just can't find these ltd companies you posted as being what you say they are. A couple had a similar name but was not what you said. Another was a credit union owned by LCC which I would expect to be a ltd company.

I've found evidence that both the Royal Family, and our fire service, are in fact registered companies, with limited liability status.

Fire Queen Ltd, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 7AR - Contact Details | iCheshire

garinda 09-11-2011 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by jedimaster (Post 946196)
actually no i'm not a russel brand fan (if you had read my post in the favourite comedy decade thread then this would be obvious) as for being malicious, i'm afraid you know me not i merely point out that the idea of a national conspiracy theory pertaining to the unlawful issuance of a parking fine is a tad extreme.

i can also name several classic comedians who have made a living from the ridicule of people (celebrities/races/class etc. or is the stereotyping of characters not a form of ridicule, you broody sirry irriot, why you not risten)

Perhaps we should all be a little more understanding.

Desperately searching for something you have no chance of finding, can be a very stressful thing to undertake.

I challenged MargaretR the other week, to provide actual evidence, after she posted this, and accused me of using Parkinson's disease as some sort of licence to ridicule others, other than when it's been relevant to a particular subject, as to when I've ever done this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 943638)
It is difficult to feel compassion for people who wear illness like a brick on their shoulder and regard it as a licence to dish out insults and ridicule without fear of retribution.

She's probably getting all stressed, still looking for this evidence.

I really should inform her, sometime soon, that her quest will be fruitless.

I've always ridiculed those that ask for it, long before being diagnosed with Parkinson's.

That's Sod's Law.

;):D

Neil 09-11-2011 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 946217)
I've found evidence that both the Royal Family, and our fire service, are in fact registered companies, with limited liability status.

Fire Queen Ltd, Stockport, Cheshire, SK5 7AR - Contact Details | iCheshire

You getting with it now mate, find something with a similar name and say its something else hoping no one will check :D:D

garinda 09-11-2011 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 946247)
You getting with it now mate, find something with a similar name and say its something else hoping no one will check :D:D

Er...I have checked.

Both genuine.

Not a lot of people realise H.R.H. is Stockport based.

;)

MargaretR 09-11-2011 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 946224)
Perhaps we should all be a little more understanding.

Desperately searching for something you have no chance of finding, can be a very stressful thing to undertake.

I challenged MargaretR the other week, to provide actual evidence, after she posted this, and accused me of using Parkinson's disease as some sort of licence to ridicule others, other than when it's been relevant to a particular subject, as to when I've ever done this.

She's probably getting all stressed, still looking for this evidence.

I really should inform her, sometime soon, that her quest will be fruitless.

I've always ridiculed those that ask for it, long before being diagnosed with Parkinson's.

That's Sod's Law.

;):D

I do have plenty of time on my hands to search your old posts but you flatter yourself by thinking that I would bother to do it.
You aren't worth the effort. I am indifferent to the fact that you choose to trawl mine.
The fact that you have, gives credence to my opinion of you.
This post has been a waste of two minutes of my time too.

garinda 09-11-2011 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 946266)
I do have plenty of time on my hands to search your old posts but you flatter yourself by thinking that I would bother to do it.
You aren't worth the effort. I am indifferent to the fact that you choose to trawl mine.
The fact that you have, gives credence to my opinion of you.
This post has been a waste of two minutes of my time too.

Thought so.

Come out with absolute rubbish, and are then unable to come out with any facts to back up what you spout.

Don't know why I'm suprised, as that also applies to 99% of your posts, including the just plain nasty ones.

However, I choose to read your drivel, as it helps me better understand the emotion that's called pity.

If you insist on reading my posts, and commenting, get used to the fact there may be a retort.

If you're too feeble-mnded to cope, please feel free to put me on ignore.

I'd take it as a sign of your guilt, when charged with being pitiful.

Anyhow, back on thread.

Apparently in law, any date before 1189 is officially refered to as time immemorial.

Who'd have thought?

R.I.P.

;)

Balbus 09-11-2011 15:31

Little bit out of date. The Prescription Act of 1832 redefined time immemorial as "Time whereof the memory of man runneth not to the contrary".

garinda 09-11-2011 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Balbus (Post 946293)
"Time whereof the memory of man runneth not to the contrary".

Is that legally applicable to the time of contrary women, with poor memory, and the verbal runs?

kenny 10-11-2011 19:49

hiya michael1954, "illegal parking" is a state of mind

garinda 10-11-2011 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 946705)
hiya michael1954, "illegal parking" is a state of mind

So, the mindless can park for free?

Neil 10-11-2011 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 946709)
So, the mindless can park for free?

I hope so, I hate paying to park.

What about the lady in the park today that I told only had half a brain, will she only pay half the parking charge? I will tell her, she might be a little less upset with me :D

garinda 10-11-2011 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 946724)
I hope so, I hate paying to park.

What about the lady in the park today that I told only had half a brain, will she only pay half the parking charge? I will tell her, she might be a little less upset with me :D

Who was it?

I'll do my walkies on her front doorstep.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...MIGc_jwxzNMwSG

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 09:23

Here's a good idea, why not drive at the posted speed limit, if conditions allow, reducing speed proportionally for weather conditions etc. Park legally, its easy you know, just find a car park and pay for a parking ticket. beats yellow lines any day.

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 09:26

If you don't want to pay Council Tax, Income Tax, National Insurance, then don't.
However, you should not use Street Lights, Roads and Footpaths that are looked after by local and county councils, Waste services provided by Councils, and Police service, Fire service if you or your house is on fire good luck, Hospital or any Medical services provided by the NHS, etc etc,

kenny 13-11-2011 10:16

Well, what a superb "reaction" to my original question, its just what I expected, it has everything, bullying, sarcasm, rudeness, and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!! And the totally "blind, sycophantic, servile, slavish OBEDIENCE to one's MASTERS" that I have EVER witnessed. I ASKED IF ANYONE WAS FAMILIAR WITH "COMMON LAW". In error, I posted one or two links that 'some' members attemted to (from the very start) rubbish what I said, but, my mistake WAS, I did'nt check the dates on the links, and the info was 2 (TWO) years old !!!
Maybe "some" members think that the libdem/CON "government" will buy/bought out HM Treasury-Alistair Darling Ltd, Hey, wait a strawberry flavoured minute, Could it be ?, that neither the Lib-Dems OR the other odious bastards NEITHER OF WHOM WON THE LAST ELECTION! want to use the Company Name/Registration that was OWNED by the last labour government who squandered ALL the wealth of the UK (particularly England) for their own selfish, greedy, corruption and thieving (expenses), AND TREACHERY of the British people.

To those members who still carry clubs, drag women around by their hair, and think the world is flat, I have to say "SHAME ON YOU" IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO DIG DEEP ENOUGH YOU WILL FIND THE VERY DISTURBING TRUTH, but to be honest, from what I have seen in your negative replies, (greatest thanks for all the positive replies) I dont think you have a snowballs of a chance of understanding the subject, IF you even had an IQ of say, what ? as high as 10% ? COMMON LAW is THE law of England,

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 10:56

Calm down, for goodness sakes....
It's quite simple, if you do not contribute to the services the state provides, tarmacadam roads, motorways, street lighting, waste collection, NHS care, Policing, Fire services, the list goes on. Then you do not qualify to call upon these services. They cost money, we do not live in a utopian state, maybe you should create one.

All I have read is some rantings of someone who refuses to pay a parking fine, we all hate paying such things, so I park legally, under the system we have in place.

Your definition of Common Law is rather skewed, if you look and talk to people who understand, Tort, precedent and all the legal nuisances of Law, then you would understand more. The problem with Websites is they can be written by anyone....

The law may not be perfect but it is better than Anarchy.

Happy ranting:-)

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 10:57

Kenny
Quote:

and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!
Now THAT is funny

Michael1954 13-11-2011 10:58

Kenny, I previously asked you a civil question but you have chosen to ignore it.

garinda 13-11-2011 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 947399)
Well, what a superb "reaction" to my original question, its just what I expected, it has everything, bullying, sarcasm, rudeness, and bad grammar, but, most of all, the ignorance!!! And...

If you 'expected' this reaction, could you please let me know, by private message, what next Saturday's Lottery numbers will be, please.

Better dash.

Before the grammar police come along, to check my post.

Although they may be delayed a while. Correcting your appalling punctuation.

As a thank you in advance, for next week's winning numbers, please let me repay your kindness, by giving you something in return.

Never begin a sentence with 'and'.

The grammar police could turn nasty.

;)

garinda 13-11-2011 11:06

Quote:

In error, I posted one or two links that 'some' members attemted to (from the very start) rubbish what I said, but, my mistake WAS, I did'nt check the dates on the links, and the info was 2 (TWO) years old !!!

I think you'll find it was a forum moderator, who mainly 'rubbished' the shoddily researched evidence you supplied, to back up your claims.

;)

garinda 13-11-2011 11:12

Quote:

To those members who still carry clubs, drag women around by their hair..."SHAME ON YOU"

I know you're from Padiham, but we don't actually do that, round these here parts.

Though, if you're free on Wednesday afternoon, call me...

;)

Neil 13-11-2011 14:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 947418)
I think you'll find it was a forum moderator, who mainly 'rubbished' the shoddily researched evidence you supplied, to back up your claims.

;)

Since we got our puppy I have become an expert at picking up. I did not realise my new skills would be transferable to modding on here :D

kenny 13-11-2011 17:27

Non surprise here with these replies then, look, pay the fine ? what "FINE"
I wont accept the contract thats all, Common Law Cannot be "skewed", Common Law THE LAW OF THIS LAND AND NO OTHER, is simple, If you do NOT CAUSE harm, loss or injury then you havent broken ANY laws, "dont qualify for services" ? what the hell does THAT mean, who are you ? Qualify ?
Sounds scary to me!

So YOU THINK, that parking charges, council tax, street lighting, footpaths, roads, waste services, police services, fire service, and NHS hospitals should NOT be used by
people who dont/cant pay their council tax ?

The sheer ignorance of COMMON LAW is displayed in the post from Boing Guy,

Please tell me (and I'm sure you will) if there's any of what I say below difficult to understand and I will do my best to explain further -

Yellow lines have been mentioned a few times, who in their right mind would consider them ILLEGAL ? Theyre not ILLEGAL are they ?
YOUR'E DEAD RIGHT!!!! THEY ARE ILLEGAL!
The same as PCN's (parking charge notices/parking tickets ILLEGAL ???

Well, the truth is, ANY parking ticket, ticket for dropping litter, speeding, DRIVING WITHOUT TAX or/and MOT, or ANY OTHER SIMILAR "ticket" is a STATUTE, A STATUTORY INSTRUMENT, Oh! How many times have I said this?
Made by STATUTORY LAWS which are CREATED by the Government of the day, BUT!!!!!!
All (YES ALL) Statutory laws are "REVENUE BASED"

AND, A STATUTE/STATUTORY INSTRUMENT/STATUTORY LAW "only" BECOMES LAW "BY CONSENT"
And it's no good saying "well, I voted Him/Her in and He/She makes these decisions on my behalf because He/She represents me , YES ME, ME, ME,"

WRONG!, AGAIN!!! He/She STOPS BEING "YOUR" REPRESENTATIVE in Parliament and becomes the Power Hungry, Selfish, Money Grabbing Parasite as they ALL have, As soon as they go through the doors of Parliament they've got it MADE, Any way,

The "parking Ticket" ONLY BECOMES LEGAL "AND" LAWFUL (yes there are two) if YOU, MUGGINS, sign the thing and send it in to get the LOWER PAYMENT "OFFER" (they have to MAKE an offer of a CONTRACT, If you even wrote to them to complain they dont mind, You have (by writing or phoning them) and without knowing it, have agreed to the contract, so you HAVE TO PAY. If you dont want the ticket/contract DONT SIGN ANYTHING! Just fill in the template letter I mentioned earlier and theres NO WAY they can force you to pay, PLEASE REMEMBER - The sceptics and doubters will carry on letting the thieves take YOUR money and its a disgrace for them to allow these revenue people to keep breaking the law, It is called (after you decline their offer) demanding money with menaces, and I defy ANYBODY to prove otherwise.

STATUTORY LAWS are dreamt up by the Government, to get money from the BANKS, Say, Speeding Cameras, someone in the Govt thinks right, we set up speed cameras and the revenue is estimated at £6 Billion during the next ooh! 6 years, this is the stage where bankers are invited to number ten to hear the proposal for speed cameras, they tell the bankers, You lend us £6 billion and in return you get ALL the revenue plus the interest. THATS HOW IT WORKS, It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your health, wealth OR SAFETY, It is just a money making machine that has NO TEETH unless YOU consent. From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48 YEARS.

Michael1954 13-11-2011 17:41

Could you please check my previous posts and answer the points I have raised.

garinda 13-11-2011 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenny (Post 947614)
I wont accept the contract thats all, Common Law Cannot be "skewed", Common Law THE LAW OF THIS LAND AND NO OTHER, is simple, If you do NOT CAUSE harm, loss or injury then you havent broken ANY laws, "dont qualify for services" ? what the hell does THAT mean, who are you ? Qualify ?
Sounds scary to me!

So YOU THINK, that parking charges, council tax, street lighting, footpaths, roads, waste services, police services, fire service, and NHS hospitals should NOT be used by

Please tell me (and I'm sure you will) if there's any of what I say below difficult to understand and I will do my best to explain further -

Yellow lines have been mentioned a few times, who in their right mind would consider them ILLEGAL ? Theyre not ILLEGAL are they ?

Well, the truth is, ANY parking ticket, ticket for dropping litter, speeding, DRIVING WITHOUT TAX or/and MOT, or ANY OTHER SIMILAR "ticket" is a STATUTE, A STATUTORY INSTRUMENT, Oh! How many times have I said this?
Made by STATUTORY LAWS which are CREATED by the Government of the day, BUT!!!!!!

AND, A STATUTE/STATUTORY INSTRUMENT/STATUTORY LAW "only" BECOMES LAW "BY CONSENT"
And it's no good saying "well, I voted Him/Her in and He/She makes these decisions on my behalf because He/She represents me , YES ME, ME, ME,"

WRONG!, AGAIN!!! He/She STOPS BEING "YOUR" REPRESENTATIVE in Parliament and becomes the Power Hungry, Selfish, Money Grabbing Parasite as they ALL have, As soon as they go through the doors of Parliament they've got it MADE, Any way,

The "parking Ticket" ONLY BECOMES LEGAL "AND" LAWFUL (yes there are two) if YOU, MUGGINS, sign the thing and send it in to get the LOWER PAYMENT "OFFER" (they have to MAKE an offer of a CONTRACT, If you even wrote to them to complain they dont mind, You have (by writing or phoning them) and without knowing it, have agreed to the contract, so you HAVE TO PAY. If you dont want the ticket/contract DONT SIGN ANYTHING! Just fill in the template letter I mentioned earlier and theres NO WAY they can force you to pay, PLEASE REMEMBER - The sceptics and doubters will carry on letting the thieves take YOUR money and its a disgrace for them to allow these revenue people to keep breaking the law, It is called (after you decline their offer) demanding money with menaces, and I defy ANYBODY to prove otherwise.

STATUTORY LAWS are dreamt up by the Government, to get money from the BANKS, Say, Speeding Cameras, someone in the Govt thinks right, we set up speed cameras and the revenue is estimated at £6 Billion during the next ooh! 6 years, this is the stage where bankers are invited to number ten to hear the proposal for speed cameras, they tell the bankers, You lend us £6 billion and in return you get ALL the revenue plus the interest. THATS HOW IT WORKS, It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your health, wealth OR SAFETY, It is just a money making machine that has NO TEETH unless YOU consent. From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48 YEARS.

Oh dear, you are getting yourself in a right giddy state, aren't you?

Try taking some deep breaths.

In...and out.

That's it.

Breath in...and out.

Out with anger, in with love.

http://www.myemoticons.com/images/pe...e/hippie-1.gif

garinda 13-11-2011 18:02

Quote:

Sounds scary to me!

Such eloquence, combined with an amazingly sharp, and analytical mind.

You really should have considered the law, as a possible career option.

Or did you?

You could have made quite a name for yourself.

Grumpole of the Bailey.

;)

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 18:03

Kenny, goodness me you show lots of anger.

Okay so the nation stops paying Council Tax, Tax no problem there),National Insurance. then what?
Who mends the roads? Who pays for the Street Lighting to come on, ot for the traffic lights to work, or our bins to be collected, or the Nurses and Doctors salaries, let alone the electricity, water and gas bills for the hospitals, the Police salaries, fuel for the Police cars, Fire Engines, Ambulances etc.

As I said, if you decide not to pay Council Tax, this pays for the Police, Fire Service and council provided services (if you have trouble with this I suggest Janet and John volume 3) you are not entitled to them, why should I subsidise you? Please explain more?
If you do not pay into the NHS via National Insurance and Income Tax then why should you be allowed to use the NHS? Please explain?

I have not questioned your interpretation of Common Law, yet you accuse me of ignorance.
Your hilarious:hothothot
So as asked previously do you think you can give a rational answer to my above questions?
I doubt it:eek:

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 18:09

Oh by the way....you can never win this argument, why should I subsidise your life?
Do you use the roads?
Do you use the council Waste collection service?
Do you use a NHS Doctor and or NHS Hospitals?
Do you have the use of the Fire Service?
etc....
You see all these things cost money, if you want to forgo that fine, but find your own island to do it on.

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 18:16

Quote:

From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48
I think you should get out more.

garinda 13-11-2011 18:33

Quote:

Oh! How many times have I said this?

I'm not exactly sure, but I'd guess it's quite a few now.

Perhaps you're not getting your message over very well?

Which is why all those ignorant fools keep chipping in.

Some of what they've inferred could very well be libelous.

You could sue them for damages.

Consider seeing a soliciter tomorrow, and seeking legal advice.

I'd be more than willing to act as a witness.

Benipete 13-11-2011 18:39

We all know when we have done wrong,We all know what we have done wrong.

I like to think I always had the courage of my convictions to hold my hand up and admit I was wrong.

Of course If you are an MP you get a little Green Book that tells you that you are a thief but Anarchy rules so who gives a monkeys.:alright:

Boeing Guy 13-11-2011 18:39

Quote:

STATUTORY LAWS are dreamt up by the Government, to get money from the BANKS, Say, Speeding Cameras, someone in the Govt thinks right, we set up speed cameras and the revenue is estimated at £6 Billion during the next ooh! 6 years, this is the stage where bankers are invited to number ten to hear the proposal for speed cameras, they tell the bankers, You lend us £6 billion and in return you get ALL the revenue plus the interest. THATS HOW IT WORKS, It has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with your health, wealth OR SAFETY, It is just a money making machine that has NO TEETH unless YOU consent. From Kenny, Lived in Accy for 48
So when I get nicked for Speeding, not having a valid Road Fund License and parking on double yellow lines, I can just say its Illegal because Kenny, 48 from Accy says it is.
Cheers
I'll sleep better at night.

Benipete 13-11-2011 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boeing Guy (Post 947646)
So when I get nicked for Speeding, not having a valid Road Fund License and parking on double yellow lines, I can just say it Illegal because Kenny, 48 from Accy says it is.
Cheers
I'll sleep better at night.

What kind of plane are YOU flying?:D:D

Boeing Guy 14-11-2011 06:22

Kenny, mate
Quote:

the law of this land is "COMMON LAW" The Magna Carta 1215 AND The Bill of Rights 1689 clearly state that "COMMON LAW" cannot be Altered or Changed in ANY way
Can you find the quote in:
English Bill of Rights 1689
or
Magna Carta - The Great Charter

because I cannot

Boeing Guy 15-11-2011 14:58

Oh and Kenny mate,,,,,,,

Seeing you don't subscribe to what the rest of us call a Government and disagree with with any modern laws,ie, Statute Laws, laid down by Parliament and the European Parliament, do you consider yourself to be what you would call a Freeman?

Of course this would absolve you from all forms of Taxation and Laws that are not Common Law.

But if you do not recognise HM Governement, then how come you are happy to use the money printed by them, it is as fake as the laws you talk about. Surely you would want to use Gold as it is a very real commodity.

I do hope you come back, I would love to read your amazing intellect on the matter raised by me and others since we last saw you

Michael1954 15-11-2011 16:08

I think he is still poring over your links to the Magna Carta and the English Bill Of Rights.