Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

Less 04-07-2016 08:34

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Meanwhile try this:-

petition: Demand that article 50 is started now

I don't think I'll bother the last sentence made me laugh though.

gpick24 04-07-2016 08:38

Here`s the proper one -

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133618

cashman 04-07-2016 09:08

Signed both.;) cheers lads.

maxthecollie 04-07-2016 09:20

Signed

JCB 04-07-2016 09:33

Signed , without any great hopes .

Mr Cameron said that if the people voted to leave the EU he would invoke Article 50 immediately .

Politicians like to change their minds . :(

hilleluk 04-07-2016 09:54

Nicola Sturgeon is an idiot. I live in Scotland, and I can assure you, the vast majority of people do not want another REFERENDUM to leave the UK. I voted to LEAVE the EU, The Scottish Nazi Party do not speak for me or millions of other people living here.

Margaret Pilkington 04-07-2016 10:29

I have signed the petition.
I get twitchier by the day that this is not signed. I fear that there is stuff going on in the background to thwart the will of those who voted.
Tony Blair (spit) and Peter Mandelson are both saying that parliament does not need to heed this vote as it was only advisory...and as it seem the people have had a rethink then perhaps parliament would be better to ignore the result of the vote.

WHO has changed their mind...NOT ME.
I want to be out yesterday!

Less 04-07-2016 10:34

Signed the real one.

Barrie Yates 04-07-2016 18:02

I had already signed - I want the process to start immediately and Blair, Kinnock, May, Heseltine, Branson and all the rest of the remain camp can ****** off somewhere - Greece, Iraq, wherever as long as it isn't here.

Margaret Pilkington 04-07-2016 18:18

Yes....and I hope they take all of those who were marching against the result with them where ever they go.
All their whinging and moaning is getting on my wick. And the talking down of our economy is damaging...and it is THEY who are doing the damage....not those who voted to take control of our destiny.

Exile on Spencer St 04-07-2016 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpick24 (Post 1171781)

Bit of a silly thing to start another petition, imho, as it will be jumped on by the Remainders, especially the BBC and London media, if it doesn't quickly surpass the opposing epetition that the BBC has been telling us all about lately.
It risks being reported as the second 'E-referendum' that the Remainders have demanded. For all I know it may even have been started by a Remainder to continue the media mischief and misreporting.
So, having started one, it behoves all of us who voted LEAVE, and meant it, to sign it and to email the link to all our contacts who are also Brexiteers.

gpick24 04-07-2016 20:10

Don`t go blaming me, I just posted the link because others were struggling to find it. :p

Exile on Spencer St 04-07-2016 21:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpick24 (Post 1171823)
Don`t go blaming me, I just posted the link because others were struggling to find it. :p

Wasn't blaming you, just wanted to include the link again in your post.:)

Laatab 05-07-2016 13:19

There's only thing that you can be certain of. Remain or leave the EU. Its you and I who pay!

Eric 05-07-2016 13:50

Hey ... here's some great news ... you are going to have a bunch more Canadians:D

London Calling? Canadians eye U.K. vacations after Brexit vote weakens pound | National Post