Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   when all this is over.... (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/when-all-this-is-over-71073.html)

Margaret Pilkington 08-04-2020 11:28

when all this is over....

In this thread I would like the contributors to start...
When all this is over I am going to.....

get my roots done.

that is just an example...I won't need my roots doing or my nails for that matter.
Let's see how this one goes.

I will start it off.
When all this is over I am going to get on the top deck of a bus and ride to Southport for some sea air

AccyMad 08-04-2020 11:34

Re: when all this is over....

I am going to visit my mum & give her a big hug, then my granddaughter for more hugs & hopefully then I'll be able to start watching my beloved Accrington Stanley play again & catch up with all my friends there - all simple pleasures which I won't ever take for granted again

Less 08-04-2020 11:35

When all this is over I'm going to start a conspiracy theory denying that it ever happened (though I don't think it will be as good or stupid as David Ickes claim that it's was caused by 5G transmitters).

Margaret Pilkington 08-04-2020 14:27

I really do wish I could visit my mum and give her a hug:(

cashman 08-04-2020 15:14

i will be back up Stanley, visit daughter and grandaughters, then off on holiday.might even take the missus.

Margaret Pilkington 08-04-2020 15:18

When all this is over I will get my haircut then I do not resemble a busted(badly stuffed lumpy) sofa

dotti34 08-04-2020 21:17

,,,and, Margaret, that is what I will do - have a haircut.

Margaret Pilkington 08-04-2020 21:27

Yes Dorothy...but you will enjoy yours....mine will be from necessity.

dotti34 08-04-2020 22:40

Yes, I will tell my hairdresser to take her time cutting it - sheer luxury.

More importantly though, hopefully we will have reached the light at the end of the tunnel by September when my first great-grandchild is due to make his/her entrance into the world and I will be able to hug this baby. I will have that haircut first though otherwise the poor child will be scarred for life.

Ryewolf90 08-04-2020 23:21

First thing I'm going to do when this is all over is go somewhere I've been meaning to go for ages but kept putting off till a later date...

monkey hanger 09-04-2020 10:07

when this is over i,m going to physically bump into someone in a supermarket queue.

ray honda 09-04-2020 10:31

will take my brother for a pint or several.Should have happened yesterday.Belated birthday wishes Less.

MITZY 09-04-2020 10:58

Look forward to visits from people and No. 1 get my haircut.

Margaret Pilkington 09-04-2020 11:42

When all this is over there are going to be a lot of people with their roots showing.

Less 09-04-2020 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray honda (Post 1239004)
will take my brother for a pint or several.Should have happened yesterday.Belated birthday wishes Less.

Cheers Ray I'll look forward to it. Though you might need to take out a bank loan because when this is over the Government will need to rake all the money back and no doubt the cost of a pint will be one of the first things hard hit.