Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   WOMEN I will never understand!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/women-i-will-never-understand-8313.html)

fireman 05-03-2005 20:32

WOMEN I will never understand!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I do wrong, (or appear too). Today I took my wife shopping, came home. helped her to put everything away and made a brew. This afternoon she went to attend to her disabled mother, fine, I sometimes go wuth her and help , and I don't mind at all. When she arrived home I told her to go and have a bath and relax for a while and meanwhile I would prepare dinner. When she returned after about 90 mins I served her with. Grilled wild Alaskan salmon marinated in oil with garlic lemon and freshly ground black pepper. This I servsd with my own savoury rice baked garlic mushroomms and cherry tomatoes. Alongside was a fresh green salad with home made blue cheese dressing. The whole thing was accompanied by fresh crusty bread, a bottle of Pinot Grigio (white) suitaqbly chilled, and a bottle of Pinotage Shiraz at room temperature. The chrystal wine glasses were out and all she had to do was sit and enjoy. She did, not a thing was left. I had cleared and cleaned the kitc hen and I even cleared the table and stacked everything in the dishwasher. I poured her a furthur glass of wine and seved itto her in the lounge whilst she watched TV. NOW AFTER A FEW MINUTES SHE WENT INTO THE KICHEN AND FOUND I HAD NOT WASHED THE GRILL PAN. I RECIEVED SUCH A BO----KING YOU WOULD THINK I HAD COME HOME PI--ED WITH LIPSTICK ON MY COLLAR. I despair I will never understand he workings of the female mind. DO YOU ??????????????????????????

-pixie 05-03-2005 20:39

Re: WOMEN I will never understand!!!!!!!!!!

Who said you were supposed to understand us?:D

fireman 05-03-2005 20:41

it would just be nice to one day in our lives just to be able to know what you are thinking

chav1 05-03-2005 20:46

next time pee in the wine

its always better to make a pre-emtive strike when it comes to women :D

Tinkerbelle 05-03-2005 20:50

Ohhhhhhhhhh I felt sorry for you for a few moments then Firmen until I remembered how annoying it is to have to clean the grill pan :mad: !!

chav1 05-03-2005 20:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Ohhhhhhhhhh I felt sorry for you for a few moments then Firmen until I remembered how annoying it is to have to clean the grill pan :mad: !!

i dont get why women especialy women in accrington dont like cleaning grill pans..

its the perfect job for scrubbers i would have thought :p

joking girls ;)

damn it ive only just come out of hiding from my last post last week now i got to pack up and hide again :(

Tinkerbelle 05-03-2005 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by chav1
i dont get why women especialy women in accrington dont like cleaning grill pans..

its the perfect job for scrubbers i would have thought :p

joking girls ;)

damn it ive only just come out of hiding from my last post last week now i got to pack up and hide again :(

he he he wasn't it up the Coppice in the shelter that you hid last time chav :D ? Accrington women are only scrubbers in the sense that we have to clean up after you lazy men :p !!

fireman 05-03-2005 21:01

I cleaned the bl--dy grill pan but that was too late.

chav1 05-03-2005 21:02

i hope this thread dosnt turn into a battle of the sexes..

men have the unfair advantage of been the superior sex :D

i think i may be going further than the coppice this time lol

fireman 05-03-2005 21:03

That could not happen we must remember we are only men.!!!!!!!!!!

Tinkerbelle 05-03-2005 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireman
I cleaned the bl--dy grill pan but that was too late.

But you won't have cleaned it properly Fireman :rolleyes: there's only women that can do it right!!

Doug 05-03-2005 21:03

It’s power my friend, she’s telling you that she appreciates your efforts but you made her feel grateful, She just putting you back under control. Don’t be hurt by it Fireman, just let continue under the illusion that she is the one in charge and say now’t. Just let her carry on believing..

fireman 05-03-2005 21:05

That may be the way to do it I will try that when I stop stinging.

shiny gem 05-03-2005 21:07

hey us women are definatly the better sex!!! ask yourself this men!!! who would you rather be in bed with??? a man or a woman????

fireman 05-03-2005 21:09

Don't get me wrong girls i am not blowing a trumpet, I love cooking and enjoy being left to get on with it. I would rather pour her a gin and tonic and send her out of the kitchen and serve her with a surprise. I just did not expect tonights roasting.