Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-08-2005, 11:44   #31

Re: 9/11

Of course 9/11 never happened really. It's all an American conspiracy to get everyone in the western world to hate muslims. GWB had Hollywood mock up the plane crashes and then he commissioned magician David Copperfield to make the twin towers disappear. They're still there really, just can't be seen. Everybody's in there going about their business.

JohnW

Last edited by JohnW; 23-08-2005 at 11:45.
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-08-2005, 12:00   #32
God Member

maybe the pentagon was not shown as much because very few died compared to the hundreds who died in the twin towers

i know it sounds crude but the news companies wouldnt be able to carry the story for the weeks which they did if they just focused on the pentagons death toll but because of the huge amount of deaths at the twin towers the news companies had many more story to run and many more witnesses than would be true of the pentagon therefore this gives greater impact to the watching public and then they news companies receive higher viewing figures! cause face it how many of you sat there on 9/11 and watched the news in shock for the evening,
Old 23-08-2005, 22:02   #33
Always EVIL within us

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnW
Of course 9/11 never happened really. It's all an American conspiracy to get everyone in the western world to hate muslims. GWB had Hollywood mock up the plane crashes and then he commissioned magician David Copperfield to make the twin towers disappear. They're still there really, just can't be seen. Everybody's in there going about their business.
Well said John, you may well be right! Check out the WASHINGTON TIMES!

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing
serious doubts about the collapse of the
WorldTradeCenter on 9-11.

Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7.

Reynolds, who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at
the National Center for Policy Analysis in Dallas and is now professor
emeritus at Texas A&M University said, "If demolition destroyed three
steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling."
Reynolds commented from his Texas A&M office, "It is hard to exaggerate
the importance of a scientific debate over the cause of the collapse of
the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either.

The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings."

I don't think I believe in these conspiracy stories - - but obviously, a lot of Americans DO!
Old 24-08-2005, 00:02   #34
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747
I don't think I believe in these conspiracy stories - - but obviously, a lot of Americans DO!
Yeah 1.

Bazf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 00:26   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busman747

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing
serious doubts about the collapse of the
WorldTradeCenter on 9-11.

It makes for good reading and debate. But did I not see those planes smash into the twin towers and the collapse of same?
jpest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 11:01   #36

We all saw the planes fly into the towers, come on, let's not start disputing that. I suppose if it was possible to bring down the towers in a controlled demolition collapsing in on themselves as they did, that would be preferable to them falling over their whole length and bringing down God knows how many buildings with them and perhaps killing thousands more people. However, there was certainly not enough time for some demolition crew to come in, plan the charge locations, set the charges and bring down the buildings. So, the only way this could have been accomplished, as far as I can see, was if the charges were put in when the building was constructed in order to facilitate such demolition. Does anyone seriously consider we are constructing buildings with built in charges?

JohnW
JohnW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 14:08   #37
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

where are we going with this thread? some should be maybe reading aesops fables.lol
Old 24-08-2005, 18:46   #38
I am Banned

just so you guys know the moon landing was fake

got to be honest i actualy believe it was staged
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..