Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-04-2004, 15:57   #46
God Member

Re: Aggrevating things about Women...

...plus I forgot the thirty quid chicken madras and the ten quid taxi afterwards..
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-04-2004, 16:09   #47
Len
God Member

Tealeaf
And at the end of it all,you get nothing.

Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2004, 16:10   #48
God Member

....apart from the usual excuses.
Old 01-05-2004, 07:38   #49
Senior Member+

Oy Mez that is not fair.Who wanted sexual equality?I know of a few womenfolk who get insulted if you ask to buy them a drink.No way.You wanted the equality so women should buy the drinks too.
Old 01-05-2004, 08:07   #50

now it's all this fancy alcopops business at some rip-off joint that probably charges five quid to get in and then two quid a bottle....outrageous...[/QUOTE]
Two quid a bottle, i wish. More like £3.50 - £4
Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 20:24   #51
Senior Member+

Well i wiill admit that the wife likes wickeds.We were backfor New Year in 2001 and the cost a quid.In August 2003 they were up to over 2 quid.Come on.I agree wi Sara
Old 01-05-2004, 21:48   #52
Accy Goddess

I have upped your karma for stickin up fer mi shortstuff.
Your spot on with that answer.
Also he didn't tell you he takes all my cash before we go in.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 20:31   #53
Accrington Web Mascot

Oh Anne - you need training up. Remember - his money is our money and your money is your money!

Why do you think women have their money in a purse in a handbag & blokes have it in their back pocket? - Answer - it's always quicker for the bloke to get his money out so he should pay!!!
ShortStuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2004, 22:40   #54
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!

Men are moaning that we spend too much of their money.... I beg to differ. I have always insisted on paying my share of a night out, and men can't handle that either.. Is it any wonder I'm still single.. My perfect man would be about 3ft 5ins, just the right size to balance my beer and pizza on his head while I watch the telly, and I may even be able to utter the immortal 'while you're down there' thingy. Which I've secretly always wanted to do..

The views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of my family, friends, employer, this site, my neighbours, hairdresser, dentist, GP, next door's dog or anyone else who knows me..
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 11:38   #55
God Member

Just stop and think of all the wonderful inventions men have made for women over the years.....the electric iron, the gas oven, the hoover, the washing machine....and what thanks do we get? None whatsoever......all to help them with their housework. "Too much", they say, "it's never done".......while they're meanwhile chatting away on that other great invention, the telephone.....

And now they want "perfect 3ft 5" men".......

I give up.
Old 03-05-2004, 11:58   #56

And i must point out that women don't seem to be able to grasp new concepts! Metric measurements for example, surely Lettie should be looking for a man that is 1.041 metres tall!! And i bet you never saw a clown woman that could balance a pint and a pizza on her head.

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2004, 12:08   #57
God Member

Mind you Wingy, if we said a perfect womans measurements would be 95D X 55 X 90 it would'nt quite sound the same, would it?
Old 03-05-2004, 17:46   #58
Senior Member+

My perfect woman would be blonde, rich, 38 - 24 -32 love football and Snooker,read every wish from my eyes and be born without a toungue.As this is needed to talk
Old 04-05-2004, 15:06   #59
God Member

Come On Guys...we're 12 Replies & 55 Views Behind The Whinging Wimmin On Men Here..lets Have More Of Your Views Before They Overrun Us....
Old 04-05-2004, 18:22   #60
Resting in Peace

Why is it when you go to buy the wife a gift and ask her for here sizes,
she will say "If it's clothes, I wear Small, " If it's diamonds, I wear Large."?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..