Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-04-2012, 22:25   #31
I am Banned

Re: Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You sound like someone who's read David Icke!!?

Breivik says he wants "acquittal or death sentence!" He's obviously out of touch with reality on this count!

BBC News - Anders Behring Breivik wants acquittal or death penalty
ive seen a few things he's done cant say ive read his book?....any good?
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-04-2012, 22:27   #32
I am Banned

Question Re: Anders Behring Breivik...WHATS YOUR VEIWS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
Was it bad luck The police had no helicopter and didn't want to use any of the other 40+ helicopters in Oslo at the time? Did the fert bomb explode like a military grade bomb or like a fertilizer bomb? Did the police overload their poor excuse for a boat and refuse to take the much bigger boat next to them? Also was there a same scenario exercise by special forces happening on the same day?
is there any CCTV footage from oslo yet?
Old 20-04-2012, 22:39   #33
God Member

No need to pussyfoot around here.. this bloke openly proclaims he is a racist with the intent to kill as many people as possible because he says the white race is being destroyed by immigrants then goes and kills 70 or so white kids because it was easy... this **** worked along the same lines of any Al-Quada murdering scum and killed anything that came into his sights ... he will still live while the Mothers of those kids he killed will grieve all thier lives.

Last edited by Mancie; 20-04-2012 at 22:44.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 06:06   #34
JFT96

Well said Mancie

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 08:45   #35
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Disagree, I know it won't sit well with some but he should swing, be shot, lethal injection, whatever it takes, get it done & get rid A.S.A.P. Why waste taxpayers money on keeping the creature alive & safe behind bars for the rest of its existence ?

There are no mitigating circumstances, what he did was mass murder plain & simple, in total he killed 77 people & wounded & maimed hundreds of others, what chance did they have ? There can be no reason for keeping something like that alive, a vicious animal that attacked someone would be shot, so why not him.
I'm usually in favour of capital punishment BG but in this case its what he wants, he's said that, so why oblige
Old 21-04-2012, 09:56   #36
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I'm usually in favour of capital punishment BG but in this case its what he wants, he's said that, so why oblige
Jay it's DiG Immaterial, I for one would be more than happy to oblige his request & guaranteed x years down the line it'll be a question of Who ? Anders what ? Did he win pop Idol or summat ?

The man ? Is & will remain a no-mark & for me better off dead than alive. Creatures like him & others in that vein have forsaken their right to breathe on this world by their actions & disregard for others & for my money everyone would be better off without such animals.
Old 21-04-2012, 15:06   #37
Senior Member+

Nutcase, should be locked up for the longest time possible, no perks, no good behaviour, make the rest of his (hopefully long) life as miserable as bloody possible. Sorted.
Old 21-04-2012, 16:12   #38
Beacon of light

Just drop him in the middle of Utoya Island in the middle of winter in just his vest and boxer shorts(let Mother Nature sort him out)...then we'll see what kind of a tough guy he really is.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 18:43   #39

I was watching a programme on Telly the other day about the Middle Ages.The favourite punishment was to be Hung,Drawn and Quartered.Pretty horrific stufff!!! Suitable punishment for our Anders, do you think?
Jim Procter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 20:22   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Procter View Post
I was watching a programme on Telly the other day about the Middle Ages.The favourite punishment was to be Hung,Drawn and Quartered.Pretty horrific stufff!!! Suitable punishment for our Anders, do you think?
How British! However, it was finally abolished in 1870.

Bottom line is that the murders happened in Norway. A stable , democratic, well respected country with its own laws and procedures. I am confident that the Norwegians can handle this on their own, according to their laws. So why buy into a thread started by someone who wishes merely to sound off in public about something that is none of his damn business? We all have our personal and private opinions on this issue. But, at the end of the day, it will be settled in Norway, by Norwegians.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 20:50   #41
I am Banned

his name Behring
Beh is the same that Bah or Bet or Baah and it means the "House" of the Lord,
Ring, means Power,thus the Pope Ring " the lord of the ring " etc.
So, this is an acronime to The House of the Ring, some simbolic name related to Freemasonry
Old 21-04-2012, 20:58   #42
God Member

Quote:
his name Behring
Beh is the same that Bah or Bet or Baah and it means the "House" of the Lord,
Ring, means Power,thus the Pope Ring " the lord of the ring " etc.
So, this is an acronime to The House of the Ring, some simbolic name related to Freemasonry
You are suggesting he's a Hobbit
Old 21-04-2012, 21:02   #43
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
You are suggesting he's a Hobbit
Nah, he means he's a Bricky.

Quote:
name related to Freemasonry
Old 21-04-2012, 21:04   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post

Bottom line is that the murders happened in Norway. A stable ,democratic, well respected country with its own laws .
Ah yes Norway..a Nation that has been the envy of your everyday Neo Nazi since WW2.. a stable and respected Nation with it's own laws on gun ownership that would be more at home in Billy the Kid times.. Norway did not handle it!
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2012, 21:53   #45
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
Ah yes Norway..a Nation that has been the envy of your everyday Neo Nazi since WW2.. a stable and respected Nation with it's own laws on gun ownership that would be more at home in Billy the Kid times.. Norway did not handle it!
Lot's of nations don't handle things is the way that you may not be comfortable with; but, as long as they are doing nothing that poses a threat to any other nation, or contravening any international law or convention ... as in we can be concerned about NK with nukes ... it is really none of our goddam business. We can have opinions about gun control ... mine appear in several places on AccyWeb ... but each country sets it's own rules.

Tags
anders behring breivik

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..