Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2007, 11:50   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: Apology to Chav

Just noticed that all his rep. points have returned to ziltch .. when he comes back, will they be re-instated ? Did it ever get put right from the extra zero he appeared to have gained at one time ? ..
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2007, 12:34   #17
God Member

he cant come back, his i.p addy has been banned
Old 09-04-2007, 12:36   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
Depression isnt chosey WHO it picks on, and its awfal for the person and their families ,anyone who has been there, have my heartfelt sympathy ,,,All you can do is BE THERE for the person concerned ,,,i too have had first hand experiance,,,,it does get better with the right help.
Dont go Chav

i have it and ive been really down these past few days cos i forgot to order my prescription, its mad when you cry for nothing
Old 09-04-2007, 12:36   #19
God Member

LOL! It looks well cool with I Am Banned under his name .... I want one!!! ....
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
You'll have to get yourself banned to get it
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37   #21
God Member

Old 09-04-2007, 12:38   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post

i'm sure that can be arranged chick...shall we have an argument?
Old 09-04-2007, 12:46   #23
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
i have it and ive been really down these past few days cos i forgot to order my prescription, its mad when you cry for nothing
I hope you can get a replacement soon what with the Bank Holiday. If our doctor's is anything to go by you have to wait a couple of days from ordering to actual collecting. When I went to get a repeat prescription for my eye drops it wasn't even on the prescription when I picked it up but they'd got two lots of something else on there and the wrong nasal spray! I dread to think of the possible consequences if people don't check them. I did manage to get it changed there and then and the eye drops added but it shouldn't need all that faffing about. I try to plan ahead so that I don't run out of anything, I've got so many different things.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:46   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
he cant come back, his i.p addy has been banned
Just spent last 10 mins. trying to work that out, speak English Miss Flashytart .. what's i.p. addy please ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 12:47   #25
Resident Waffler

IP = Internet Provider.

It's the number that theoretically identifies your individual PC.

He could always ask Mick to unban it.

Old 09-04-2007, 12:51   #26
God Member

mick said when he goes thats it, a total i.p ban

i'll have to take a walk up the docs tomorrow, order the prescription then wait 48 hours for it, walk back up and collect it....so if i'm a ratty cow the next few days ya know why

what dya mean i'm always a ratty cow?
Old 09-04-2007, 13:13   #27
Resident Waffler

Quote:

i'll have to take a walk up the docs tomorrow, order the prescription then wait 48 hours for it, walk back up and collect it....so if i'm a ratty cow the next few days ya know why

what dya mean i'm always a ratty cow?

Perhaps that's down to a moderating decision or AccyWeb policy then. Having moderated and co-admined a forum I know it is possible to unban IPs

Old 09-04-2007, 15:29   #28
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

Quote:

can you not ring for it
whos ya doctors?
Old 09-04-2007, 15:45   #29
God Member

lol i'm in Blackburn, my docs is on shad road, ive been with the same doctor for 11 years and never ever been able to ring for a prescription
Old 09-04-2007, 17:40   #30
Yank in King Art's Court!

Wow, I guess I was out of this loop to . Sounds like an April fools joke (Or more that's what I would hope it all was!) Chav is so much a part of Accyweb I couldn't imagine him being out ! Ya just can't do that to family can ya/should ya ? I do hope that all gets resolved and the folks close to the chavster give him my best wishes!!!

As for depression, been there, am there, will be there. It is such a drag when it hits and how it hits. I can usually put a pretty good mask over it and when I can't I take myself out of social circulation. The manic stages are about as bad but I do get alot of work done during it. It also feels so good to feel so good!

This is very sad about chav. Please clarify as any of you can. I'll take a pm if anyone feels more comfy that way!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..