Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2005, 04:17   #1
Give, give, give member

BB6-The Final Week.

Forgive me for posting this in Genral Chat, I hope it isn't in the wrong place [or c----d!]

Fact is I've just been woken up by a dream that mani, [don't worry mani, it's the first time I've dreamt about you,] asked me to start this thread. I know it's sad and I should have a life, and be dreaming about trains and tunnels or some such like.

It's the final week of Big Brother this week, and I know a few of us have watched it avidly, a few have watched it occasionally, and the majority of you don't like it.

People have said it's been a boring series, but I've loved it. The tantrums, the unrequired love, the fights etc. I thought the most boring one was when Cameron the macaroon won it. The year when everyone was so nice, nothing happened. Boring.

Eleven weeks ago we did mention we would play our own Accy Web version of the game, but it didn't get off the ground, perhaps next year? It would be interesting to cast it now that we know more of the contestants characteristics. The mad mystic, the witty Tory, the glamour model, the older latin Lothario etc.

The fact that Derek called his 'dog' Makosi, 'Tinkerbelle', or the fact I have been made to cry by, waves fingers in air to make quotation marks "a straight man", does not mean Tinks and I have been cast as Makosi and Craig!!!

Who is going to win?

Do you care?

Should I have tried to go back to sleep after mani's dream visitation?

Last edited by garinda; 08-08-2005 at 05:46.
garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2005, 05:36   #2
God Member

Re: BB6-The Final Week.

A. Don't Know.

B. Couldn't care less.

C. Yes!
Old 08-08-2005, 05:50   #3
Give, give, give member

One of your answers was correct, yes I should have gone back to bed.

You have been chosen to go on a secret mission, please go into the diary room to find out what it is.

Old 08-08-2005, 07:53   #4
God Member

I thought BB6 was Big B**bs 6 not Big Brother 6. Or was it Boring B*****ds? never quite sure.
SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:08   #5
Give, give, give member

Boobs yes, but you can't say they've been boring!

-Kinga's bottle 'massage'.

-The jacuzzi pregnancy scare.

-Boxed self loving.

The list of dirty doings is endless compared with past series.

Old 08-08-2005, 08:09   #6
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
One of your answers was correct, yes I should have gone back to bed.
Quote:
or the fact I have been made to cry by, waves fingers in air to make quotation marks "a straight man",
If you had gone back to bed the 'straight man' might have been there and you could have done your favourite Eric & Ernie sketch!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 08:33   #7
g78

As long as that blubbering psycho-stalker Craig don't win, im not fussed about the rest. This years BB has been pretty crap I think.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:39   #8
God Member

I have to agree with G78, I really haven't enjoyed it this year but I have still continued to watch just in case it warmed up!!!

If I had to pick anyone to win it would prob be anthony but more because I don't want any of the others to win for following reasons:

Kinga - only been in 2 weeks and think it would be unfair
Eugene - non descript and makes me cringe when he starts crying, also has only been in 6 weeks
Craig - cry baby stalker, need I say more
Makosi - too far up her own a**e and the way she talks about herself in 3rd person drives me mad

so that leaves me with anthony who I don't feel strongly enough to actually spend my hard earned cash voting for him but by a process of elimation for me is the only winner!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:47   #9
God Member

This years BigBrother has been the worse one I have ever watched.
The best one was when kate Lola won it. That was classic!!!!!!!
Usually can't wait to watch BB but this year haven't watched much of it. There are too many wannabe's in the house. They are all too concerned on image and cameras to let their hair down and have a laugh.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:51   #10
God Member

bring back the rich/poor divide. The night they sneaked over to the rich side under the duvets for the choc was the most I'd laughed at a tv prog ever. I bet those that watched it are chuckling at the memory now!!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 11:51   #11
Give, give, give member

I have to disagree, Kate Lawler was second only to Cameron in the boring stakes of past winners.

I've loved the wannabes bitching and jostling for the camera, or is that me at the Accy Web meets?

Old 08-08-2005, 12:01   #12
God Member

I love it because of the under lying psychology that goes on ........ but this year that's were it ends, it's been crap ... for want of a better word! Yes I hope Anthony wins ............. not that any of them deserve too and with how the public 'appear' to have voted people out this year I think it has all been a big fix ......... OHHHhhhh CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Rindy Roo I hope the reference to me being cast as Makosi your not having a go at my big arse again
Old 08-08-2005, 12:02   #13
Roy
Administrator

I didn't start watching it till I came back to england last month, since then I've been watching it every day. This is the first time I've really bothered with it and it has been great! I find it hilarious to watch how they all act.
Craig is definately a strange person and cannot cope with the house at all, cry baby stalker is an excellent description.
I also think Anthony will/should win, he's just your typical normal sound bloke, doesn't seem to have any hidden agendas and actually admits to wanting to win for the sake of winning, unlike the rest of them. He's also done extremely well not to beat craig to a pulp! Especially after the beer throwing/glass smashing episode!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 12:04   #14
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
The best one was when kate Lola won it. That was classic!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!

BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need i say anymore !!
Old 08-08-2005, 12:08   #15
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle

Rindy Roo I hope the reference to me being cast as Makosi your not having a go at my big arse again
It's your big bonny personality that hits me first, I don't do bums as you well know, so I couldn't possibly comment on the size of your derriere.

I too would like Anthony, with the pronounced H, which I loathe, to win. He needs compensating after being leeched over for eleven weeks by the creepy Craig with the pronounced mard streak.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..