Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2009, 23:20   #16

Re: Been to Blackpool lights recently?

you have got to love a bit of blackpool i go to see the lights every year without fail. the ones at the end are the best

armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-10-2009, 14:48   #17
Senior Member+

Re: Been to Blackpool lights recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i dont bother with teh promanade lights they are only basically adverts for mcdonalds and various other crap companies , i dont know the name of teh area but if you drive right to teh end past all the piers where the tram tracks join the road and have to drive across teh tram tracks teh good lights begin at a roundabout which has a giant display of either ufo's or various coloured lights ( i cant remeber which this year lol)

drive to teh end theres a small amusement arcade and a pretty decent fish and chip shop , i take both my lads each year and avoid teh scummy part of blackpool alltogether

also teh flashy toys are cheaper down that end too taht they sell while your driving along , at the scummy end its £5 for a illuminating toy and at teh decent end its £3

ps:

do you have the name of teh cafe where the woman got her boobs out and dipped them in gravy so i can go for tea without the kids please
I think you probably mean Bispham, the top of Red Bank Road. There is a smallish amusement arcade across the promenade and at the top of Red Bank Rd is Bispham Kitchen. The lights have traditionally been from Starr Gate (Airport turn off). to Bispham, with the tableau being from Gynn Square on to Bispham.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..