Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2005, 10:54   #16
God Member

Re: Bright Nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrabbit
they still annoy you and fly round your pint , nothign worse than getting a pint and then a wasp flies in it thats why its better to find some dirty beer garden or one next to a road with no plants around every time i go the caravan site up setttle the pub is covered in flowers so end up running round the beer garden
I know the feeling rock lmao!! doing ten laps round a beer table with a pint in your hand!!
BUT have you ever noticed how you have got it off to perfection so you don't spill any of your beer?? hehehehe i av

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-02-2005, 10:57   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
I know the feeling rock lmao!! doing ten laps round a beer table with a pint in your hand!!
BUT have you ever noticed how you have got it off to perfection so you don't spill any of your beer?? hehehehe i av
lol amazing isnt it...you spend enough time doing something that it comes as second nature to you!!! you get that used to have a bottle or glass in your hand that you can do anything whilst holding it!!! lol well almost anything!!!
Old 19-02-2005, 11:01   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
lol amazing isnt it...you spend enough time doing something that it comes as second nature to you!!! you get that used to have a bottle or glass in your hand that you can do anything whilst holding it!!! lol well almost anything!!!
LMAO gem yep I know the feeling.......even if I had both my arms cut off I would still be able to run ten laps round a beer table with a glass of beer i'm sure!!!hehehehe

Miracles do happen!!

Old 19-02-2005, 11:05   #19

Quote:
LMAO gem yep I know the feeling.......even if I had both my arms cut off I would still be able to run ten laps round a beer table with a glass of beer i'm sure!!!hehehehe
lol sod the pint i just run got told a few summers back just sit there and ignore it and it wont bother you then the git sting my arm so i leg it now not as quick as id run if a spider come near me though
Old 19-02-2005, 11:09   #20
God Member

Quote:
lol sod the pint i just run got told a few summers back just sit there and ignore it and it wont bother you then the git sting my arm so i leg it now not as quick as id run if a spider come near me though
My dad was once outting his jeans on and there was a wasp right at the cotch point, it stung his d'''''k and he said he was going to go to the hospital and tell the nurses '' take the sting out but leave the swelling in''

Miracles do happen!!

Old 19-02-2005, 11:13   #21

Quote:
My dad was once outting his jeans on and there was a wasp right at the cotch point, it stung his d'''''k and he said he was going to go to the hospital and tell the nurses '' take the sting out but leave the swelling in''
pmsl only you could have come out with that lol and sure id cope with a bit of a sting if it meant it swelled up that much
Old 19-02-2005, 11:17   #22

Quote:
nice to see a fellow arachnaphobe!!! i hate the wee beasties!!! does size matter???? coz it doesnt with me!!! im scared of em all!!!
Old 19-02-2005, 11:19   #23
God Member

Quote:
nice to see a fellow arachnaphobe!!! i hate the wee beasties!!! does size matter???? coz it doesnt with me!!! im scared of em all!!!
Me too and I am sure they bloody know if you are scared of em!!they head straight for me!!
but my mum loves em and she never gets any in her house.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 19-02-2005, 11:22   #24

yeah i know it is true!!! my mum lives next door to a field and the spiders she gets are HUGE!!!!! they have tattoos and wear boots!!! im sure i saw one eat a horse once!!! well maybe a horse fly lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:25   #25

Quote:
lol dont know if i should comment on that double innuendo , i hate all spiders id kill the lot of em and size doesnt matter yet your even scared of little ones, bet slinky isnt lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:27   #26
God Member

Quote:
yeah i know it is true!!! my mum lives next door to a field and the spiders she gets are HUGE!!!!! they have tattoos and wear boots!!! im sure i saw one eat a horse once!!! well maybe a horse fly lol
LMAO GEM!! i know what you mean I once got my head kicked in off one. I was once sitting in my living room watching t.v and I saw this thing in my fringe out of the corner of my eye,,, omg i went balistic.....nearly shaved my hair off cause i thought it was still there (and i have really long hair) which makes it impossible to get spiders out of owwwwww.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 19-02-2005, 11:32   #27

Quote:
LMAO GEM!! i know what you mean I once got my head kicked in off one. I was once sitting in my living room watching t.v and I saw this thing in my fringe out of the corner of my eye,,, omg i went balistic.....nearly shaved my hair off cause i thought it was still there (and i have really long hair) which makes it impossible to get spiders out of owwwwww.
there is nothing worse than losing a spider though!!! you see one in the corner of the room...take your eyes off it for a second then when you look back its gone!!!
Old 19-02-2005, 11:33   #28

Quote:
lol dont know if i should comment on that double innuendo , i hate all spiders id kill the lot of em and size doesnt matter yet your even scared of little ones, bet slinky isnt lol
i put the double innuendo in coz i thought youd comment.... see i already know how your mind works!!! lmao
Old 19-02-2005, 11:40   #29

Quote:
i put the double innuendo in coz i thought youd comment.... see i already know how your mind works!!! lmao
lol dont associate me with them two and there dirty minds lol and your as bad ,.nothign worse than getting home and finding a spider in your hair it makes you feel wick all night . Once worked on a house building an extension near moorhead there was two amssive spiders in the garage where we had our brews we was dying to kill em but was told if we touched em the boss would kill us my stupid fellow apprentice still did though his excuse was they came for us so he knocked em for six one of the other blokes then knocked him for six lol
Old 19-02-2005, 11:49   #30

Quote:
lol dont associate me with them two and there dirty minds lol and your as bad ,.nothign worse than getting home and finding a spider in your hair it makes you feel wick all night . Once worked on a house building an extension near moorhead there was two amssive spiders in the garage where we had our brews we was dying to kill em but was told if we touched em the boss would kill us my stupid fellow apprentice still did though his excuse was they came for us so he knocked em for six one of the other blokes then knocked him for six lol
lol...i cant kill spiders!!! not for any other reason than i cant get close enough..if i step towards em they run at me!!! so i run screaming for the hills..then realise there are probably more spiders in the hills... lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..